Office Chair ?

Alright gentlemen, my "office chair" has a head rest. I'm convinced the designer never actually sat in his creation for prolonged periods. I've had it for a few months and I'm getting daily neck aches and back aches. Head rest appears to be a bit too far forward and lacks any adjustment in that dimension. It's fucking me up. I'm getting ready to sawzall it into a million pieces.
I need a replacement.
What's a good chair like pic-related. Disregard the vapid roastie, I just want the chair. Must have head support and recline as I like to lean back while doing CAD/CAM work.
Help requested. My back and neck are in your hands.

Attached: chair.jpg (900x1200, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noblechairs.com/icon-lp/
zurifurniture.com/office/gates-office-chair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Despite the vapid roastie, I just want the chair.

someone out there must have a decent chair recommendation? Her chair looks like the seat in my car, which is comfy. What do I need to search for?

Pretty sure that's just a DX racer

Attached: IMG_20180617_160832.jpg (1080x1327, 221K)

Noble Chairs.
noblechairs.com/icon-lp/

ahh shit. googled it and saw some reviews. Apparently the genre of chair is called a "gaming chair". Since I havent played a game since Doom2, this is all news to me.
Looking around some more all the manufacturers seem to have identical looking chairs. I'd venture to guess they're all coming from the same factory in china, despite the price range from $100-$400.
Anyone here have first hand experience with these chairs? I'd prefer not to dump $400 on a chair if a $200 is equivalent.
I'm 6'0 and 170lbs, so no overly tall/short or unusual weight considerations.

thx.

How are these different from the DX racer chairs? I have a GTOmega racing chair and it's all the same fucking crap. Don't fall for it OP, these chairs are most not comfy chairs on the market and which are overpriced as well. You'd be more satisfied by going to Walmart and spending $60 for a office chair than getting these type of shitty chairs.

She looks like sweetsakura on Chaturbate.

Attached: chaturbate_muslim.png (493x372, 57K)

do you want real leather or no?

funny you posted this thread I literally just bought a new leather chair - looked everywhere for a real leather office chair that was comfortable and also not $800+

I have an office chair from staples cost was like $150.
It was fine for the 10 mins I spent in-store sitting in it, but after a couple of months it is clear that the headrest is too far forward and causes me grief.
I drive a car with seats similar to the one the roastie in my first post has. It is comfy as hell. Mine looks like pic related, but in black. Looking for something similar for main workstation.

Attached: seat2.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I just bought this

zurifurniture.com/office/gates-office-chair

Attached: gates-black-leather-executive-office-chair-2.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

How do you like it? looks awesome

OP here. Leather isn't a hard requirement. I like the breathability of the mesh office char, but the head-rest geometry is just terrible.
found a pic of my current chair. dont buy one like this unless you want to fuck your neck up.

Attached: chair1.jpg (2669x4883, 1.14M)

What a waste of face

eh?

Not sure, haven't received it yet lol

I wanted real leather though, and this is real leather. Spoke to them and they say it reclines, but the back is one solid piece so I'm guessing that means the entire chair rotates backwards. We'll see how it is. I spent 2-3 days looking for chairs online that were real leather. Almost everything is some PU bonded fake leather bullshit.

The noblechairs link the other user posted above looks pretty sweet as well, but my chair was only $450 with the coupon ($100 less). I like the big bulky chairs, but the noble chair look promising as well.

looks very nice, wish they had more lower back support though :(

Thanks for the great reply. Good luck with it. I'll look into it more

its pretty obvious that these girls are selling sex, why is twitch still allowing it?

Because money.

Twitch has even gone so far as to protect these SFW cam-girls. If you dare call them out on their bullshit in chat, you risk having your account banned. Any male streamers that mock SFW cam-girls will have their accounts banned.

Yeah, it hasn't really bothered me or anything though. It's actually pretty great compared to the Haag office chair I had before this. There's a million reviews on youtube if you decide to keep it in mind and not take my word for it.

Her body is legitimately 10/10, it's her face that lets her down.

Do you mean they literally sell sex, or "selling sex" in the sense that their main draw is their sexual attractiveness?

Depends if you consider selling nude shit via Patreon and Snapchat as selling sex. I remember there being some big deal about an asian twitch streamer who had sex with her big donator. She apparently had a boyfriend too and she did some apology video/stream.

Because Hassan is a greasy scumbag that can't get women so he tries like a true beta male to acquire them via 'favours'. Thats the current Twitchurbate.

>Alright gentlemen,

What scantily dressed twitch-whore?

Put some fucking clothes on then ask again.

Please don't bully me.

Attached: 600.png (600x600, 119K)

is it comfy for you? how much did you pay for it. I think they are a meme but at least for me it's easier to get one of these than a high tier one that's more than 500usd

is it comfy for you?
190 cm/100 kg yes really comfy, i payd for it 418$ no regret.

We have the kab acs executive at work and it is pure bliss.

>roastie
>vapid twitch whore

Jow Forums - incel femboi lover general

wow this is real people really pay that much for those twitch whores

Attached: 2018-06-17-203647_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 792K)

never underestimate the lenghts some unfuckables could go

Literally the chair the wretched strumpet is beseating on.

>Noblechairs EPIC - real leather
(its similar to what she's sitting on)
It's very comfortable and it fixed my back problems and chest pain. I don't use the top pillow but the lumbar support is very good for your spine. It has all the features you speak of.

Attached: 1529093514301.gif (181x292, 2M)

a mat/pillow/blanket and a floor
now beat it you disgusting consumerists