So I need a wired mouse with at least 4 thumb buttons 6 maximum. Hopefully with a competitive gaming sensor...

So I need a wired mouse with at least 4 thumb buttons 6 maximum. Hopefully with a competitive gaming sensor. Who makes something like this?

It seems like everything out there either has 2 buttons or those ridiculous 12 buttons.

Attached: 4buttons.jpg (1500x1260, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-hex-v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use this
razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-hex-v2
Thank me later

You can use the g700 in wired mode.

Attached: 1440270463784.png (383x591, 198K)

>135g
seems awfully painful to use with FPS

that should be easy mode after you've turned off enhance pointer precision and gotten used to 1:1 movement and gotten used to the drag

I feel like it'll give me wrist pain when flickshotting. Why make a mouse >100g?

the mouse I use, Corsair m65 pro, weighs 5.9oz, or 167g, and I love the heavy feel to it.

Attached: 41x5+RPcXpL.jpg (500x428, 23K)

bump

Heavy mice aren't good for competitive gaming, and the M65 doesn't have a great sensor anyway.

Your opinion is wrong.

M65 Pro has a 3360 but yeah the weight makes it hard to use for fps.

Some Corsair mice are not bad. That one is too heavy though

Yeah I own one, disgustingly heavy for no apparent reason, even with all the weights taken out.

Steelseries Rival 500
Logitech G502
Pick your poison

>130 gram monstrosities

REEE

Steelseries XAI.

Light mice are made for FPSes and so never have more than two buttons. I think the Rival 600 has 3 and that's the only exception I'm aware of.

Mice with more buttons are made for MOBAs or MMOs where weight and sensor precision are secondary concerns.

having 4 buttons just adds so much utility

I don't even know how people play fortnite with 2

This genre of "survival FPS" is pretty new, so while it's a good usecase nobody has made stuff tailored for it yet. The traditional FPS games like CS, Quake, or even Overwatch (inasmuch as it's got an esport scene and involves shooting in first person) all have basically "shoot", "look down scope", and "switch weapons", alongside the usual movement controls and sometimes abilities/items like grenades.

That said I just remembered the G900 has four buttons, but two of them are pinky buttons.

>pinkie side buttons

disgusting

>what's a ring finger

ring/pinkie button presses are awkward and unreliable af you can't tell me otherwise

I'm looking for a new one too since my Mionix Castor is breaking down after 3 years.
Heared good things about Zowie but has anyone experience with the Ducky mouse M whatever?
Like non gaudy PTB design.

wristlet

literally 99% of mice are under 100g

you're the sausage hand deviant

I actually train my wrist for fps with mouse weights. It's kind of like Goku's weighted gi in DBZ.

It's not my fault that you're physically handicapped.

y u mad tho

Fuck games... copy, past, forward, backwards... Or do you computer with two hands, like a boomer.

Rival 600

Sadly short by one button

I think Steelseries move into tactile feedback is really interesting and something I want

i have a rival 700 i got to replace my broken g502. its a nice daily mouse, but expensive as fuck.

bump