Why must government ruin all technology

Why must government ruin all technology

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-18-08-05-16.png (1080x1920, 364K)

Elaborate

What web browser is that?

furfag pedo laments about how being a furfag pedo makes him at odds with the law and blogs on Jow Forums about it.

>I want to host cp but goovernmont wont let me REEEEE

>he doesn't understand p2p

This sadly is the stare of neo/g/

ISPs can distribute CP but meshnet nodes can't. Retarded.

As much as I agree with you, OP, we have bigger fish to fry right now

Attached: gdpr_update.png (1200x628, 151K)

>share icon pack in one of the android rom group in telegram
>get banned for piracy
I blame boomers and their red_ditor children

how so? GDPR will only help the users to protect their privacy.

>regulations
>help
Statists pls leave

It fucking sucks and looks like they'll have to cleverly circumvent existing laws. If they are able to break any laws in a way that wont result in them being caught I'm also behind that.
I agree that we need a back up to the standard internet. The fact that it is nearly impossible(last I checked) to legitimately be anonymous online is sickening.

You see, if every retard who uses the internet was careful, we wouldn't need this regulation. But sadly we do. It shouldn't be any of our concern really. Most the big datamining companies are doing is showing a notice and making those retards to click "I agree" to get back into the business.

let me spell it out for you idiots: you setup a node in a mesh network and two months down the road someone using another part of this mesh network does something illegal and you get arrested for a crime you did not commit and didn't even know about.

There has been quite a few cases of people operating Tor nodes being arrested because some random person used Tor to do something.

It should be obvious that if you put some drugs in an envelope and send them to some other guy then the postal service worker delivering the package shouldn't be punished for delivering the letter that in this case contains illegal content.

>phoneposting
Fuck off

>help the users to protect their privacy
no, it makes it more difficult - just like the really annoying EU cookie policy bullshit. "Click here to agree to us setting cookies" - hell no, you say but you can't get that warning away without agreeing - which does set a cookie. thus a lot of sites that previously worked fine with a browser setting that denies all cookies now require a cookie.

The GDPR works the same way, now more sites that previously worked fine without cookies and javascript requires you to enable javascript and accept cookies because of a requirement to agree to something that didn't affect you when you weren't required to use javascript and didn't accept cookies. It's stupid.

right click
block element

Say the moonrune tripfag.

The proposed link tax and filters are way worse

Dude is literally browsing a site with an anthropomorphised 1-2 year old with tits with a 7 month old post about how laws protecting children from abuse are bad.

Hes either trolling or mentally ill.
Probably both.

Does watching nip animation with children in it make you any better?

Chrome.

Last I checked crunchyroll wasn't distributing CP and posting against laws that protect children.

So, yes. It does.

Weebs are neckbeards with peter pan syndrome, vicariously living through the anime that they watch.

I don't know what peter pan syndrome is.
Also Anime by its very definition is a vicarious experience so that isn't even an insult.

Search for it then you NEET faggot.
Maybe it's a sign that you need to stop watching hentai and go to college, get a job, and a life.
Doesn't make you any less of a beta, nor is you not being a jap yet using their moonrunes in your trip.

I did, seems like an obtuse way of saying someone needs to grow up, the irony being that you assume anyone that watches anime is an immature chauvinist.

If you think being anti-pedo is chauvinist and immature you are fucking deranged kiddo.

It's a direct way of saying grow up you lame weeaboo.
It's not an assumption, its fact.
Chauvinist? lol. No just developmently behind everyone else their age who's normal.

Some psych 101 trivia that probably gets passed around as an insult in the social circles you peruse doesn't make it direct.

Your baseless assumptions and white knighting for pedo furfags just makes you look like some psuedo intellectual throwback kiddy fiddler.

Nope, BS degree in Psychology.
Far from it, arn't we being a little defensive of our own hobby, and it being also pedoish?

Not defensive, just bored.
I use the same insults but only when they are warranted. Seeing them mirrored by someone that claims to have an actual degree in psychology based only on japanese letters is a far cry from bashing someone like OP.

I'd assume you could tell the difference once I point it out but leading you by the nose isn't very fun.

>posts (((gdpr))) instead of ((((((article 13))))))

Your solution: noone can be prosecuted for CP anymore because it's always the other guys fault, yay.

Would be a better solution.

You can already use a defence like this in the UK. People have gotten away with CP on shared computers because they couldn't prove whose CP it was. Strangely enough, the vast majority of CP prosecutions have remained entirely unaffected by it.

>they said it's to protect children so it must be protecting children!
>they say it's to protect children, so it must be good!

It's all bad, you bullshit ass fence-sitter.

THEY AREN'T EQUALLY BAD

Because the government has perverse incentives. Regulators need to look busy and regulate. People demand stupid totalitarian shit because muh children? You would look bad if you did nothing. Elected officials realize that the most faithful voters are those who are totally dependent on government support and seek to increase their numbers. Etc.

You know what would solve all of this? A for-profit government that's honest why it is there: $$$. Cyberpunk was wrong. If Tesla straight-up owned a city like Detroit and was allowed to run it under their rules, it would become one of the best cities in the world.

You'd need some way to foster competition between cities for that to work though. If people weren't willing enough to say "Fuck you and your city, I'm moving to this other place, they're running a special!" then everything would settle down into a nice cozy monopoly.