Which Laptop?

>Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6 inch
>Huawei Matebook x Pro 14 inch

Things i dislike about the Xiaomi Notebook is that it doesn't have a touchscreen and its weight.

Things i dislike about the Huawei is it's price and limit availability and maybe the small display..... MAYBE(up in the air honestly).

What do? inb4 someone recommends me a thinkshit

Attached: 488275-main-huawei-matebook-x-pro-1.jpg (810x456, 120K)

- 15"6 is better suited to 1920x1080.
- Touchscreen is basically useless on a laptop, if it's not a 2-in-1
- The higher the resolution and the gadgets, the bigger the voracity on battery

What you should focus on:
- quadcore (=4c/8t)
- 8 gb ram (16 if VMs)
- external display output (if the screen btfos 1 day after the end of the waranty)
- boot with most options (I have a vaio, there's a menu just to pretend there's a menu)

Don't buy chinkshit.

Ya the 3k display on the huawei is whatever... i have a macbook pro retina 2015 and while its nice the display is all crisp i notice all the media content i watch are 1080p.

I use the laptop on my bed alot so the touchscreen would be a plus(normie alert).
Also i tend to travel alot so external display output isn't a concern.

i got this to see if the financing thing would really send a poor fuck like me a gaymin laptop.
> i7-8750H
> gtx 1050ti
> 1080p IPS
> ddr4 8gb
just over $1,000
i know i didn't do great but shes pretty

Attached: legun_xd_y530.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

I can't decide between

>Huawei Matebook x Pro 14 inch
>XPS 13 UHD version

Cost is identical, so are the specs. Torn between what to buy

why do gaming plebs always recommend gaming shit to people who could care less about it?

>cost is identical
>what is mx 150
>what is 3k display

>>what is mx 150
A hassle as I plan to use Linux and don't game

>>what is 3k display
Good. But the XPS has a UHD one. But 3:2 is a huge bonus for the Matebook. So is the better build quality and 14-inch screen

bump

these days hi-end notebooks are priced so competitively why the hell wouldn't you get one with dedicated graphics?
feel like i should offer you a tissue

Did they really copied the disgusting Macbook keyboard?

>ugly
>heavy
>fat
>shit battery
>shit rgb

pic related ur shit legion laptop u recommended.

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (768x501, 45K)

i ordered the 15 inch.
>5lbs
>3cell 52.5WH
>white back lit keys
go away fgt

>3.2kg for a 15" laptop with a tiny 60Wh battery

>5lbs is considered light
>3 hour battery time kek

do you go outside with that thing? because u know i actually go outside thus the point of a laptop.

i'd go outside with my x220 tablet.
hell i'll hold it with one hand

im ordering this thing for the decent cpu for ps3 emulation. and the 560ti is ideal for performance/power/heat ratio.

eh 1050ti. i havent computered in 8 years so relevant purchase criticism welcome

So apparently ryzen powered matebook D is lighter, thinner and works longer than intel powered one. Will huawei ever ship a matebook X with ryzen apu? I want that 2:3 display ratio and small bezels.

Dang I got a HP at microcenter for 999 that has 16gb and a 1060. Rest of the specs are the same.

>touch screen on a laptop of that size
fuck off child

>Touchscreen is basically useless on a laptop
You are so so wrong, its comfiest shit ever and offers incredible ease of use. I will never buy a laptop without on

How is that a macbook keyboard? VAIO had those since forever. I suppose other manufacturers too.
I agree it's shit but it's the only way to achieve 15mm depth and normies care about looks more than they care about usability

yea i know im paying a premium, but financing is only asking $25/month and i like the chassis. plus thunderbolt so gpu doesn't need to be amazing. but i should check microcenter out thx user.