No more memes

>No more memes
How's that a bad thing?

Attached: 1509221913740.jpg (1200x621, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gdpr-info.eu/
gdpr-info.eu/art-13-gdpr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[This post has been moderated for copyright infringement.]

That sounds awesome! It would be the perfect time for the entire world to transition to libre software and public domain media

Not so smug now are you eurofags

the only meme here is EU, which will soon be dissolved so no one cares about their faggy laws..

Attached: 1529300801626.jpg (174x321, 18K)

I thought Eurabia was the bastion of free internet guaranteed to them by the all powerful EU? Why are they suddenly crying that a government that was big enough to give them everything they wanted was also big enough to take it away?

And most importantly, will a single liberal realize the flaw in their thinking this whole time?

EU is /cyb/ incarnate. GDPR and Article 13 hands over their domestic internet to the Silicon Valley oligarchs on a silver platter. Fortunately the other 94% of the world will just route around the damage while they wallow in their playskool byzantine corporate approved walled garden.

The EU is just full of cucks isn't it, nanny-state ftw guise!

Memes are why the USA is making progress as a society and Eurocucks are getting cucked.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180611_at_19.27.57.png (2020x998, 2.03M)

I realize you're meming/false flagging but it's the smugness that grates. They are applauding as their internet is being handed over to the large corporations in the name of privacy. "Privacy" has become another root password to legislation like "terrorism" or "for the children". And they shit all over anybody that points this out. EU smuggery is its undoing.

When you have shit like this coming out of there on a daily basis it's impossible not to have a good laff when they get kicked in the head, every time.

Attached: 1507295517474.jpg (1058x1002, 251K)

>required to bill for any links someone makes to their content
what the literal fuck?
one holocaust wasn't enough. can we ban copyright already, jfc

Attached: erase.png (413x451, 163K)

exactly. how is being an expression-less, emotion-less human a bad thing. how dare you think for yourself, when we could do it for you.

Memes are the fundamental pillar of human communication

Call your MP tomorrow and tell them what you think!

how about you post the actual article instead of some meme site? gdpr-info.eu/

article 13 everyone's so worried about gdpr-info.eu/art-13-gdpr/

>No more europoors
How's that a bad thing?

This, I'll give it 10 more years until all the wealthy countries have a far-right government and the EU as a whole is disbanded.
After that we will lynch niggers in the streets.

Attached: 1524703930632.jpg (420x410, 17K)

I keep saying this and the normies ignore me. Bro fist.

>article 13 of the gdpr
That's not the one OP is talking about. you know it you fucking liars.

>No more leddit
Where do I sign?

>give it 10 years and it'll be even worse

dude what in the actual fuck is the EU doing?

destroying itself

saving the world I guess

No you don't understand, this is actually a good thing because america is evil and the EU isn't and the EU is doing this so that means it's good

>listening to propaganda made by asspained leftists like the pirate party and the green

Where does it say that in the directive proposal?

Quote the articles.

Most people talk without even having read the proposal.

Based

Also

>facebook and youtube's business model gets rekt

Why should I care about that?

>appropriating spurdo
they must die
i hate net neutrality now

>EU cookie law
>banning of memes
This is why the EU is falling apart.

Except that's not gonna happen. This proposed piece of law only targets big data content sites like youtube, spotify, facebook.

Jow Forums with its mere 1 terrabyte of active content is insignificant and is not the object of this law.

Also virally authored content like memes can't be copyrighted and won't be covered by this law.

They are using this fearmongering bullshit about "memes" to manipulate anons and turn them into their personal army. Check who is behind this campaign about article 13.

Good. Memes are ruining Gen Z

>reads bullshit posted from a manipulating campaign
>makes up his mind based on bullshit

Reminder that the big problem here isn't GDPR, but intellectual property. Porky is shamelessly attaching article 13 as a rider to protect his Mickey Mouse trademark or whatever the fuck else on a bill about privacy, because it would never pass on its own. It's a Platonic ideal of money meddling with politics.

Attached: 725.gif (311x239, 341K)