User in need

I'm not this dude but if anyone has the means to I think he could really use some help. We gotta take care of each other when we can, no one else has our backs; no one should be stuck in the cold. For the sake of the old spirit of /b/, gentlemen, lets help a lad survive.

Do ignore the tranny OP though

Attached: 1533975040809.jpg (1600x1168, 298K)

bump for goodwill

>20 year old male in missouri (misery), got booted from my moms place 2 months ago cause she's having a rough time financially too. I was alright for a while with a part time job but after losing my ride there I had to quit. I'm focusing on staying hygenic as possible to try to get into sonic or 7-11 or burger king but its looking grim since nine had open positions last month, still gonna try again this month but if that doesn't work out I'm gonna have to beg my mom to let me back at least until its not cold anymore... If she can't hack it I really don't know what to do, at least the church knows I'm not a bad guy like some of the dirtbags I room with there

Honestly dude might be fucked lmao

I kinda sad to see a fellow user who's down on his luck be drowned out by boip*cci crazed faggots.
but I suppose that the absolute state of /b/ nowadays.

Dude really should have just went and made his own thread but not wanting to contribute to more attentionwhoring is commendable

Post was baleeted.

most likely for begging. I kinda feel sorry for him and it's very rare for me to feel trolls remorse.

Fuck that

hahaahahahaha

never fucking give money to idiots on /b/ they're out to buy steam games with it

Dude seemed pretty legit in the original thread he even took a pic of all the homeless dudes he was roomed with but the janiggers deleted his posts

for all i know you're him

then he would be b& by now for begging

Do you know how bans work? It's about a minute's labor to circumvent them.

Doesn't ban evasion carry a perma or range ban?

Not sure, but I see people get away with it on /b/ all the damned time.

Well, point being I'm not homeless-kun, he left hours ago. Was hoping he could wake up to a surprise but fuck me for thinking anypne gives a shit

good point, but I wouldn't expect the average /b/tard to know anything about resetting ips and shit like that.

if you're not being a faggot pretending to be him you're probably a good guy

Attached: db.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

That…might actually be true at this late and decadent stage of Internet history.

I don't actually think you're him, but yeah, I don't have so much money that I can afford to risk giving any to someone I don't know for sure is telling the truth about being in need. Been suckered into that enough times in the past, unfortunately.

him pretending to be someone else*

Dude said the shelter only lets them in at 11pm and kicks them out at 6am so he fucked off to get to sleep a long time ago

you give him money then. look at the usd to aud conversion rate right now

what the fuck?

lmao i bet some of you retards actually gave him money, this is pure genius

I gave him a fiver. No ones forcing you to do anything man

you think i haven't seen some cunt do this 100 times?

Attached: rk1yj5.png (505x318, 273K)

No cure for cynicism I suppose

how many americans do you think post regularly on this board right now. i already reported your shit but nobody gives a fuck about Jow Forums so the point is moot

lol no cure except giving money to some teenager on /b/ for a fake sob story

I'm just one guy, I can't account for any other americans shit, but I believe the story myself.

Maybe just putting yourself in their shoes mentally without even parting money would do a bit of good

This was pretty damning evidence that it was real but of course its gone now

Honestly that's the funniest part. Even if the story is 100% true (which it clearly isn't) you are still extremely naive for thinking a homeless person on Jow Forums is more sympathetic than a random homeless person on the streets or on a different website.

You're either the most gullible person on this board or you're the original scammer changing your IP.

Maybe I am just gullible. Most homeless people I see are alcoholic drug addled niggers. This kid was a bible thumping dork fallen on real hard times. There was a clear difference. Also, the picture was definitely no shop. He didn't even look remotely like any of the nasty people he was in that room with.

But hey, maybe I am gullible.