Name a more difficult language than C++. I dare you, I double dare you

Name a more difficult language than C++. I dare you, I double dare you.

Attached: 05e6f88d540ea0ebeb9b4cc7d5082771.png (402x317, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATS_(programming_language)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ithkuil.

english

rust
haskell

I'd say at least Ada and Haskell are two relatively popular languages which are harder to learn.

In fact most of C++ isn't that difficult to understand, there's just a lot to learn. The language could be a lot more fine-tuned.

if we're including unusable langs then obviously brainfuck

x86 assembly

>rust
>haskell
>difficult

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

C++17 is better than your shitlang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATS_(programming_language)

Any language that has fun as a keyword is bound to be fun

raw machine language.
>That doesn't count it's impossible
Ha ha fuck you no its not

who are you quoting?

>raw machine language
So, ones and zeros?

Chinese probably desu.

>He doesn't know inb4
More literal than that.

but noone ever claimed that, you made that up

You're made up.

OP confirmed to be dumb and not even autistic!

an hero WHEN???

x86 asm
brainfuck

any language with let expressions

>haskell
Monad is just a monoid in the category of endofunctors. What's there to not understand?

A++

brainfuck!
why the fuck is c++ difficult, you can pretty much use it like C and use whatever number of things C++ added you want

I really don't want to sound pretentious, but it's "difficult" to people who aren't really trying to learn it. You should probably honestly also take a Computer Architecture class or read a CA book before you learn it. Pointers, memory and complex containers are hard to grasp if you don't know how a computer works. Someone who just googles "C++ tutorial" is doing themselves an enormous disservice. There are more concepts you need than just "writing code"

>it's "difficult" to people who aren't really trying to learn it.
yeah, but that's the case with any programming language
you won't git gud if you ain't interested in really learning shit
>You should probably honestly also take a Computer Architecture class or read a CA book before you learn it.
seems hopelessly overkill to me
>Someone who just googles "C++ tutorial" is doing themselves an enormous disservice. There are more concepts you need than just "writing code"
I don't see how this makes C++ especially difficult, heck, the fact they added references imo made it easier to do that than it would be in C

Any meme language made by an autistic nigger/wigger on his basement after downing 1 vodka bottle and browsing Jow Forums way too much, like brainfuck.

If you've ever had a friend who known someone who learning C++ it's usually very difficult for them to grasp pointers and references. A Computer Architecture class might be overkill, but you'll be a much better programmer if you do it that way. Perhaps Java and Architecture class and then C++. Programming "paradigms" like algorithms, list, nodes, loops sorting, ect. In C++ you spend more time doing those things rather than learning what they actually. I'm a TA at my school and I see it all the time. I'm sure it'll be different for everyone, but that's what I've noticed.

J. Here's a Fizzbuzz:
(('Fizz'"_)`('Buzz'"_)`('FizzBuzz'"_)`": @. ([: (3 5 15)&i. 15&+.))"0 >: i.100
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzBuzz

J has it's specific usecase though, it's not that insane when actually used as an array processing language rather than for code golf

Scala