Intel fagboys on suicide watch

When will Intel stop taking so many huge fucking L's. They should just change name to InteLLLLLLLL

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-041842.png (1080x1920, 455K)

Ok

DELID

Wow, litterally nothing but AMD losing money on a publicity stunt..

Do you actually think it costs 1000$ to make one of those 1950X's?

So what is AMD going to do with the 8086K they get from this, toss them into the garbage or sell them?

Oh yeah they are loosing SOOO much money, because some processors from last year really should cost a lot for the millionaire company that produces them, right?

well what do you do with your trash?

Are they going to recycle its components?
Is such a thing even possible?

>publicity
>losing money
>giving spare CPUs that aren't even being produced anymore

I love AMD but their laptop presence fucking sucks

>AMD sells the 8086s on ebay for insane prices

Attached: )))))))))))))))))).png (1361x810, 1.13M)

>2700h
Soon user, mobile and dc take years.

>phoneshitter
>pajeet tech
die

Phoneposting is far superior. I get to sit on a comfy bed or sofa, while you sit your dirty ass on a chair and lean forward to write and move your mouse

Every year I think about going AMD but they always are losing in the benchmarks and I cant justify buying an inferior system.

Attached: intelwins.png (1204x1032, 270K)

you know that score is base on single thread meme right ?

You can't even read the fucking graph user. Look at the workstation points then go put some lead in your skull

Because threadripper are workstation CPU's dumbass, they obliterate Intel's fag lake in rendering, 3d modeling and heavy tasks like that. Intel is just better at games by 6-10%

you couldnt even begin to comprehend the amount of places your computer where a program is bottlenecked by a single thread at any given point in time. The real meme here is you workstation fags.

>hurr, I need 16 meh processors instead of 6 good ones because reasons
>gee, what if one day I need to encode a 32GB blueray movie and I'm in such a hurry that I cant wait an extra minute? Better get the processor that focuses on that instead of the one thats faster on day to day applications and/or games and most practical workstation software (excel, word, internet browsers)

you silly Jow Forums hipsters crack me up.

You literally have to have surplus of chromozomes to buy a threadripper if you're not a game developer or a 4k youtuber. Nobody in this thread said to buy a workstation CPU instead of a normal desktop CPU. But the fact that they are given for free it's another story

Lisa sure has some big balls to be able to pull one like this

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That doesn't make sense.

Anyone who got an z370 and 8086 i7 is a gaymer.
Threadripper sucks at gaming
So the use case is completely different.
No one is gonna exchange a new in box 8086 for a TR
You would need a new Mobo, probably different ddr4 that's ryzen stable, and a new cooler.
ALL for lower gaming FPS.
TR users are using 16 cores for content creating and other shit, not gayming.

>This thread again.
Can't you just ship those 40 threadrippers to some random amerimutt already and stop with the shitty marketing campaign pajeet?

>>again
Read the OP date faggot

>Anyone who got an z370 and 8086 i7 is a gaymer.
I'm not much of a gaymer these days, but I briefly pondered getting an 8086K anyway because of muh nostalgia. Pretty sure I'm far from the only one who feels that way. Mind you, you can be both a nostalgiafag and a gaymer, so there's going to be some degree of overlap.

Meh still gonna buy Z390 and the 8 core mainstream CPU. Don't want to support companies that kill PC gaming.

Based Schweizer

Yes !
and they should also make new socket

a very good bait sir
>101% vs 169%
lmao intel is literally a toy for kids who wanna play gaymes and shitpost

>32 thread is only 69% faster than 12 thread in workstation.
whoa

Yeah, and 100% vs 176% when it comes down to price.

>implying anyone here is doing anything productive
>implying you are rendering 4k videos every day

In typical normal world scenarios Intel beats AMD in price, performance and not heating up my room like fuck. Just face it the average consumer isn't going to buy it and it hasn't made that big an impact in servers either.

Attached: 1528134045939.jpg (477x724, 117K)

Amd shills this desperate

>win 8086
>trade for 1950X
>sell 1950X
>buy a PS4

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

CPU's literally cost pennies to make once the architecture has been completed.

Are they going to learn single core performance from the processors that they get?

Attached: 1519128128168.jpg (206x200, 4K)

lol, do you think running the foundries and other related machinery doesn't cost anything you retard?

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-103349.jpg (1222x1566, 626K)

>AMD is trading their shitty CPUs for Intel CPUs because they're too poor to buy Intel CPUs themselves

>win 8086
>trade for 1950X
>sell 1950X
>buy a decent PC

Attached: 9B91B1DC0B024EF6B5660A1CC3A5BC5F.jpg (500x573, 63K)

>taking L's
you have to go back
i will find you

>decent PC
>$500
lol

Better than a ps4 lmao

Threadripper is perfectly fine at gayming unless you are a die-hard emulation, grand strategy/RTS-fag.

they are fucking SEETHING

Hey Brian, how are those 10nm yields coming along? Did you know Zen has over 80% yields?

kek, you again?

Imagine being so mad that this is the only response you can come up with. They must have really been fucked by that move.

>and not heating up my room like fuck
As someone with a small room that I also work in, this.

you're too fucking stupid for this board. Go away.

I can still emulate fine on a 2700x tho. I was on Haslel however, just before they started releasing Broadwell three times in a row.