Best way of not paying for windows 7 ?

hi guys bought my chink pad off some Indian dude with no harddrive. best way of getting of windows 7 or windows 10 without funding the jews ?

my first idea was donwload the iso and use windows loader but im open to ideas.

Attached: Windows_7.png (300x225, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't have to register Windows 10. I think all that happens is that it says 'activation needed' and won't let you change your desktop wallpaper.

thanks i might donwload it

Open source activator, check keys.txt to see available Windows.
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
You can replicate same files from their original sources or use author's ones.
You can't find legit Win 7 to download from MS site, but you can download 8.1 just use one of the keys to start installing it when it'll ask for a key. Win 10 you can download from MS site too, Pro or LTSB whatever you want. Activator will work for all of them.

win10 checks the device's s/n and activates it automatically.

>best way of getting of windows 7 or windows 10 without funding the jews ?
Your data is used to fund the Jews while you use it. Use free software instead.

yeah but you actually don't need to activate windows 10. even if it doesn't have a valid key on the bios. other than the wallpaper it's still fully functional regardless

Well, LTSB only trial one available from MS site and activator doesn't work with it btw. So, you'd get LTSB from torrents and checking its checksum, but I wouldn't do that, just use 8.1 Pro or 10 Pro instead.

its a x220 have elementary os on the ssd need a big boy os for music and photos

Why do you need Wangblows for those things?

>you've never used the abysmal daws on linux.

that and theres only one half way decent raw image editor. not to mention gimp sucks and good luck trying to do any serious video editing.

YES I AGREE WITH YOU THOUGH. if all your doing is Jow Forums/facebook/netflix and coding linux is a good operating system. but the creative software available leaves a lot to be desired.

Firstly, that isn't how you quote. You should lurk more before you start posting. Secondly, if you can't write something to fulfill your "creative" need you should probably stick to proprietary spyware.

>ill quote all i want and ive been here since 2012 you summer retard.

yeah i want to go back to proprietary software. HENCE WHY THIS THREAD EXISTS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

go leave your mothers basement for once.

You should go back to /b/ and stop shitting up this board with your bitching.

>Firstly, that isn't how you quote.
Yes, because there's a posting etiquette and style guide for this vir/g/in containment board.

Attached: and good times were had by all.jpg (318x341, 17K)

Take your "epic greentext" meme back to /b/ and stay there. Quoting in this manner has existed longer than you have.

Get an ebay license for 5USD.

Fuck off Microsoft, your tricks don't work here

Attached: Ugly Dog Contest_Mora-2.jpg (280x190, 15K)

Yeah I know you MS fags post here often.
Today was the "let's see how we can fight existing piracy methods" day.

I piss on you and on windows 10

Why don't you just pay your way you fucking parasite

easiest method is to fall on a knife and kill yourself

A thread died for this

Does anyone use Win 10 LTSB Eval. or Pro for months without activation? Is there any annoying popups about activation or other shit?
I need to know this from people who literally are using it for a few months.

Attached: 1440030989001.jpg (900x1117, 128K)