Football wm streams

I stopped paying the telly license due to feminists but now I can't watch football anymore. I even gave away my TV to a orphan house. Do any of you folks have recommendations on how to steal live content. I see acestreams and so suggested, however, Im on GNU/Linux

Attached: 1529423318362.png (734x946, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p21166FOok&index=19&list=PLI52qDVconG-9mxejDp8QGYS_7hpcbBsm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how to trigger pollacks with one pic

Soccer is shit.

go to the pub or a friend's house
who the fuck would watch sports alone

It's not even a meme. 25% of their women are coalburners. And this census was taken in 2012. Imagine how the number has grown now. Also most of the half bloods in London are half polish

So do you have the stream suggestions?

Hello Andreszj

Attached: 1529426522228.png (990x1146, 1.4M)

>implying a mere pic could trigger me

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1281x719, 23K)

I want to record some of them as I am working sometimes

>Mere pic
You know it's true fagot

Attached: oPUTINfacebook.jpg (2000x1000, 282K)

>It's not even a meme.
can confirm - i'm only slightly dark skinned living in poland; i shouldn't be getting as many girls as i do

>all the cucks in this thread
i want to vomit

Not even mad. Poles are Europe's mexicans.

Jow Forumssoccerstreams or maybe one of your tv channels which air the world cup also have an online stream

You forgot East Germans, Romanians and other ethnic groups in the Transylvanian/Balkan region

wow, who is that angel? she looks so pure

Daily reminder you're a fucking retard if tiu enjoy watching sweaty men play with balls. Kill yourself boomer.

elsa jean

delet this

I'm Mexican and I don't know if I should find this comment offensive

r/soccerstreams

>Soccer
lmao

>It's not even a meme. 25% of their women are coalburners. And this census was taken in 2012.
What is this referring to?

The odds of a pure Christian family raised polack spreading her legs for coon breeding

Attached: give_me_a_sign.webm (400x222, 168K)

>reddit
They only link to Ace streams there which is a botnet.

Not Optus
>t. an Auscunt.

Attached: drive-cloner-video-menu-bg.png (1280x716, 1.08M)

post your waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=7p21166FOok&index=19&list=PLI52qDVconG-9mxejDp8QGYS_7hpcbBsm

Attached: englel.webm (960x600, 2.9M)

>watching sportsball
>ever

East Germans are practically Polaks. Actual Germans think they are trash.

>I can't watch football anymore
r/soccerstreams/

Attached: MEANWHILE IN RUSSIA.png (344x599, 317K)

That entire match was a cluster fuck.
How they ever even conceded a goal is a mystery.
Hell, with Kane, Vardy, and Rashford they should have no trouble scoring goals.

Even my polish mom says men should have darker and not pale skin. How do I convince an entire continent to mimic the korean beauty standards?
>middle eastern religion
>pure
Dumb amerimutt

Memes aside, I think this comes from the fact that men used to work on the fields and therefore got tanned. This probably got confused in the modern womyn brain to crave for shitskin dick. It also doesn’t help that polacks are German and Russian rape spawn.

t. armchair psychoanalysist

Yeah but the numbers, where do they come from, that's what I'm asking

I really doubt the part of the brain that governs such instincts developed as late as agriculture.

Also in the times when the most had to work in the fields for their living, tanned skin wasn't seen as someting attractive but rather at times as a sign of a peasant. Pale skin meant that you didn't have to spent time outdoors, which, unlike now, was a rarity.

You think hunting and foraging happened indoors? Regardless, in some cultures and times paleness was preferred, at least among the higher castes/classes. There only peasants and slaves were tanned.

>telly license

Attached: 1529201261803.gif (633x600, 122K)

>polak
>aristocracy

See where I’m getting at?

The original comment talked about working in the fields and the preference being from then.
Not really, it still seems like you didn't really think this theory through