*Stubs your toe*

What's Jow Forums's thoughts on this tiny gem?.
I'll definitely get it when it's ready for mass production.

Attached: 2aa1fe95_f2a785c0804d051a28552a84b6217c52_original.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCANSB3jUC4
louqe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=VCANSB3jUC4

I already have a DANCase A4. This just seems to be a remake of that.

Redpill me on why I should spend almost $200 on this case

For what purpose? You're sticking the thing under a desk anyways.

You shouldn't.

wow what a stylish and cool black box! That really stands out from all those other black boxes

Glad to see someone else on Jow Forums was foolish enough to buy the A4, i mean i love it, but it was a bit of a silly purchase.

The case I'm using is just fine.

Interesting. I like the shape of the ncase m1 more tho.

Itx is for poorfags willing to pay a premium for these $200 cases and slightly more expensive parts because it's cheaper than spending $2,000 to fill an atx system up.

You can buy a raijintek metis which is like 50 bucks

And a rosewill atx case cost like $20.

That's the dumbest shit I've read in the past 30 minutes.

It is, but you took the bait and replied to him regardless.

its not bait, this retard actually thinks this

*thermal throttles your CPU*

Every itx owner knows this. Some like the aspect of having no expandability in a desktop to forego upgrades and save money and some don't.

Strictly speaking of those people like the op. Those who wants a tiny desktop as a secondary machine for a media center is still pretty cool in my book. The whole thing is overplayed now, especially when there aren't even any tr4 motherboards.

I genuinely don't get why you'd use this. What is the benefit of using this case over the most basic HTPC case?

I have owned supertowers for too long. I'm like those used up women who rode the cock carrousel.
Can't go back to smaller stuff with itx mobos, eatx for me forever now.
Easier to work on too.

Supertower is the only way to go.
ITX is for caselets.

Attached: p783ap4p7i801.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I prefer the ncase M1. It retains a standard case layout and is smol without riser cables or cooler height compromises.

Nobody comments on the "hats" function? Shame. This is just as expandable as the ncase and its executed beautifully. This thread is full of old fags with their fulltowers complaining on why

Just get the 3d files for free from their site, and print that shit in ABS, or mill it yourself. louqe.com/

Anyone got a nice mini itx case that isn't 200 dollars? Pls no coolermaster shit with lots of branding

Tell that to my 14c x99 build kid. But I probably will go with a 2990x soon since Intel is now dumpster tier.

Attached: hwinfo.png (877x580, 89K)

Those eBay off lease data center xeons belongs in the garbage.

Oh I remember this, also saw Jayz2Cents getting asshurt that they convinced him to shill for them, got the boost in kickstarter, and then promptly dropped the ball and didn't send him the rest of the parts for his build or the finished product and tried to get him to shill for them again for the MKII.

>It does nothing but keep the components stationary relative to each other

>Jayz2Cents
how can anyone bare watching these insufferable e-begging attention whores/commercial prostitutes? eww

How's this related to the mkii

OP's picture is the S1