Lads just got this today. Unironically the best mouse ever. I've used everything from IE 3...

Lads just got this today. Unironically the best mouse ever. I've used everything from IE 3.0 to the MX series but this mouse is godlike. Flawless tracking and perfect form.

If you need a mouse fucking get this.

Attached: logitech-g403-prodigy-mouse-top2-1500x1001.jpg?ver=1.jpg (1500x1001, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchmono.com/blog-entry-8642.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852
youtube.com/watch?v=hQwvE8ZKDNE
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=32K-0002-000D6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah and the clicks. THE FUCKING CLICKS.

So crisp and smooth. Perfection.

My g402 is better

i have a g900 though

looks like "HARDCORE GAYMUR" garbage

>2 ips
logitech get your shitty viral advertisers out of here or my next mouse will be a microsoft one

overclock your IE 3.0 to 8000hz with sweetlow driver and compare them.

Hey op, I have that mouse too. It's a great mouse. But I wish I still had my g400s. That mouse is the nigger's lips.

Worst wheel ever. I like Logitech's sensors and mouse shapes but I'm trying another brand next time.

Cloth braided cord, on a mouse? Impressive.

same

Looks like your mom is garbage haha me 1 you 0

That's literally how every logitech product looks like

what's wrong with the wheel?

What does the button near the scroll wheel do? Does it make the scroll roll without any breaks?

Are you retarded? It changes the dpi...

kek this thread reeks of advertising
fuck off OP

>good product is good
>HURR ADVERTISER

The wheel on my g9 just broke. What mouse should i buy?

>not using a trackball

enjoy your RSI

g603 looks pretty professional

A G403, did you even read the OP?

I got the wireless version, which surprised me because I didn't think that a wireless mouse would perform as well as a wired one.

That is because you're a retard void of any original thought.

because being rude for no reason is an original thought, right?

I use the G Pro, same Pixart PMW3366 sensor but smaller lighter ambidexterous design

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 4K)

That is a aesthetically pleasant mouse.

I have this mouse. Occasionally when I'm scrolling it scrolls in the opposite direction.

It just doesnt feel snappy. Like when you spin it it doesnt do the whole notch. I swear to god the g502 would be perfect if it didnt have the ultra autistic sniper button on the side

Attached: g9xclone.png (750x1231, 316K)

why is it fucking impossible to get a fucking good mouse at a fucking normal price? everything is overpriced garbage!

Just pony up for a deathadder and forget about ever needing another mouse again.

there's lots of 3360 mice at 35 euro. that's not overpriced considering the sensor chip alone is 11 euro. if you can't do your own repairs you'll never keep any mouse running.

yeah that totally doesnt look like shit

>buying logikek in the current year

Attached: Capture.png (598x846, 741K)

WTF? That's just a g9x without the grip.

God Tier
Inexpensive
400dpi dont need more
Indestructible
Comfortable as fuck to use

Attached: 31N7ENCV2ZL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 10K)

Hold up. after I'm done shitting I'll show you a picture of what a deathadder looks like after three years of usage.

Still using this beautiful bitch here going on 14 solid years of use. I clean it once or twice a year to get the gunk out of the innards, make sure the wheel tension is sufficient, make sure the buttons are good, and I use the fucking hell out of it too, always have.

Fucking. Best. Mouse. Ever.

And I just installed that sweetlow driver mentioned in and got it running at 4000 Hz (62) and it's AWESOME.

So thank you to the user from - I had no idea that driver existed and it makes a hella difference with this FUCKING. BEST. MOUSE. EVER.

Attached: IMO.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

that's the point.

Attached: rainier.jpg (480x360, 22K)

watchmono.com/blog-entry-8642.html
no tilt wheel senpai.
wanna collaborate on a 3360 pcb for the io1.1?

g403 is *nut* .. My g400 kicked the bucket after 6 or so years (cable started to go and would disconnect if moved in a very specific angle) some tripfag recommended it to me and it is quite nice. Took a bit to get used to the shape from the G400 (can't say I prefer it over the G400 but it is really nice) I only play csgo and it is a great mouse for it along with general browsing).

Fuck the logo LED tho but the scroll wheel LED is kinda pretty.

here come the cheetos

How do you change DPI on the fly?

the little thing below the scroll wheel.. I like my dpi constant I don't like changing it so I have mine set to a macro

the sensor is tilted btw

Attached: 07971cad_axUwOub.jpg (838x1324, 112K)

Logitech is shit in everything except for mice.

i disagree

Attached: 7a6d2bcd909735ab8367c52927da0613-razer-naga-epic-chroma-colors.png (1002x700, 924K)

Whoops, forgot about this thread. Was playing wolf:et the other day and I started to noticed my mouse one was feeling pretty funny. I took my headphones off to listen to my mouse 1&2 clicks to notice the difference. I shrugged it off and just kept playing. This is what happened a few moments later.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1338x1607, 1.34M)

I've always just did 500hz, How the fuck do it get it to 8000hz wtf

500hz is the most stable for the majority of games(games like crossfire you need to use 125hz). 8000hz is a meme for now.

How does the button work? Just cycles through various settings?

Let's see how fat those fingers are.

It was a bad batch. I had the same problem with my G403, returned it, bought a new one. No more problems

Blatant advertisement, please leave

My hand is normal.

I just got a Mamba TE and it's so comfy

Anything like the 403 but with two additional buttons on the right side?

it's best feature is that it's 70g in weight. modded mine to have heavier omron switches too. going to make a new cable out of kynar wire for mine next so thats lighter too.

also i think people are catching them onto them in my area, they are starting to sell for $25++ used now

OH SHIT. I always thought they were showing how there's no hole behind them. But then.. tweeters wouldn't need a hole. Now I realize there's no fucking wire. LOL fuck I'm retarded. Wtf logitech

naos 7000 is better and more comfortable

pretty much

what does that even mean?

g403 has some of the worst side buttons I've ever used, it is so easy to accidentally press the forward button and unless you have manlet hands it's difficult to press the back button

>not getting the superior g203 for a third of the price

Using one too. Would prefer no RGB cutout in the wheel and more buttons, but it's basically perfect.

G703 is better imo. Dat wireless.

Attached: g703-wireless-gaming-mouse.jpg (438x215, 8K)

>i'm gonna spend double for a single stupid gimmick which makes the experience unpleasant unless i spend another 150$ on a "magic" mouse mat which charges it 24/7 and kills the battery after a couple months
no

This. Wireless technology has come a long way. Dunno about the other brands but I'm impressed by Logitech's wireless performance.

This is a thread about mice, not about Nokia 3320.

Is picrelated a good choice?

i'm a poorfag, so $50 for logitech memes is kind of expensive.

Attached: m601.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

Poorfag

I have the G703, never have any issues with it. Need to charge it maybe once every week.

What I'm trying to say is, I hate to be the one to break this to you but you're a faggot.

G703.

I got this mouse, I'm sure it's more comfy than your generic logitech mouse.

Attached: genericgayminmice.jpg (810x1080, 248K)

Used to have that mouse. Might even still have it laying around somewhere. Afraid it got thrown out in The Big Cleaning.

That's not a g500s

Moving the mouse perfectly horizontal while staring at it will cause some slight vertical movement

In practice, it's unnoticeable and people can adapt

good mouse just dont use it for its intended purpose. Competitive gaming

not a single pro player uses g403 for a good reason - its a sloppy mouse to aim with.

Even with them sponsoring countless teams the players refuse to use this garbage and instead opt to use logitech's old lineup of mice including the last good shape they produced. G400.

It doesn't have right-side mouse buttons. But I'd like a mouse with that profile.

>mfw I compete with it
Sure thing buddy

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

cant see you on there buddy?

idk, the scroll wheel is awful

Another G402 fag here. Other than the questionable gay men looks it's a decent mouse, tracks well, has 5 buttons one of which can serve as a modifier, and it's comfy in the hand.

Is there even a difference above 1000Hz?
1000Hz vs 8000Hz is a 0,999875ms difference, shouldn't noticeable.

703 is a great mouse.

Zowie FK1+ is best out of their mice for my hand. High quality construction and performance. Also no need for drivers and can switch dpi with hardware button under mouse. The clicks are epic.

Attached: serveimage(6).jpg (1024x680, 116K)

i prefer the za12, but on all zowie mice the sensor sucks. how long have you had the fk1+?

this, the k120 is the only solid thing logitech produces
youtube.com/watch?v=hQwvE8ZKDNE

>randomly doubleclicks

Attached: 1528575297919.jpg (480x621, 26K)

A lot of zowie and steelseries, I am kind of surprised of the ss massive presence, maybe I am just out of the loop on mice.

Have you tried the ZA11?

im on the za11 right now it feels fantastic. Wondering whether to buy the FK1+ or not

>CS:GO is the only game that can be played competitively
I knew you were underage from the start. 18+ website. Fuck off back to rebbit.

not him but csgo is the only game that matters

Steelseries had a much higher presence when the game first started picking up steam competitively as they were the only good alternative to the deathadder at the time believe it or not.

SS was about 70% of pro players back then.

implying overwatch

LOL

quake champions and csgo are the only two games you should look at for aim.

So you should go with him, too.

>superior g203

it's sensor isn't quite as good

what I don't get is all these modern mice have 12000 dpi and most people play at 800 - 1600

is the 3366 more accurate at lower DPIs compared to older mice?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=32K-0002-000D6

this is a fucking steal my g u y