E2, Microsoft and Qualcomm's new CPU architecture

INTEL & AMD BANKRUPT AND FINISHED
theregister.co.uk/2018/06/18/microsoft_e2_edge_windows_10/

Attached: file.png (518x235, 39K)

APPLE & CISCO BANCRUPT AND FINISHED

CISC ABOUT TO BTFO RISC

No.

Delete this thread you fucking idiot Intel isn't going ANYWHERE. They'll kill Microsoft if they have to.

>microsoft doing more interesting things with linux than anybody else
KEK

does this mean the next windows phone will just have Windows 10 OS??

>the next windows phone
That ship sailed already my dude.

But can it run Fushia?

>E2
can it run all the current x86-64 applications? no? then thanks, but no thanks

Yeah I'm sure Microshaft developing x86 emulation that runs on ARM (And clearly E2 in the future) with Qualcomm's help has nothing to do with this

Jesus Christ why is Jow Forums always full of absolute brainlets

they ported .NET runtime and compilers, it's a start.

and Intel sued them for x86 emulation. x86 isn't going anywhere because Intel are full jew.

No. Microsoft is buying the FOSS community right out from under us.

Attached: 1529301565776-biz.png (900x1042, 90K)

>They'll kill Microsoft if they have to.
Unironically this.

Don't think for a second an outdated software company can withstand intels wrath.

>Intel sued them for x86 emulation
How cute, Microsoft could fucking nuke Intel and dissolve them.

Intel better be sucking Microsoft dick otherwise their performance on Windows might suffer DRASTICALLY due to those...spectre patches. :-)

>Intel's capitalisation: 247 billions
>Microsoft's capitalisation: 775 billions

oy vey

Attached: 1500260377912.jpg (638x710, 96K)

>They'll kill Microsoft if they have to
That won't happen because there is competition
Ayyymd would take advantage of it, side with microsoft and have them destroy intel instead
also this

Its still ARM.

I can't believe Jow Forums is ok with this fucking antisemitism. Just because Intel is FRUGAL doesn't mean they're worth less than Microsoft.

>why is Jow Forums always full of absolute brainlets
Hi Summer. I'll have you know that I have a bigger x86-64 software library than your Epen2 ever will. Regards.

that's why you use open-source softwares so you can compile it for your architectures if binaries aren't available

can it run x86 software at native performance? no? fuck off then

Your phone can't either, but you bought it anyway

It's just going to be locked down horse shit that traps you into a closed source and proprietary OS. Even x86 is too free of an architecture for MS and friends. Gotta be more anti-consumer. Imagine an iPad with a keyboard and giant battery that runs a blackbox of an OS with a Windows 10 UI on top. Welcome to Hell(TM).

Attached: 35f6eea5648717cbc0299481e0f35a85--wallpapers-phones.jpg (540x960, 40K)

I don't need windows on my phone, and I don't need android on my computer

BASED MICROSOFT WORKING FOR LINUX

INTLEL IS BURIED AND FINISHED
HOW WIL SHINLELS EVER RECOVER?
SHINLELFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

No its not

>The R1 is a 32-instruction-wide out-of-order processor blueprint, and the R0 is eight-wide.
Fuck, I want to know how fast the R1 is with real world code.

>The team wanted to demonstrate that programmers do not need to rewrite their software for the experimental chipset, and that instead programs just need to be recompiled
We will have 3 download option for software now
>x86
>AMD64
>E2

>Microsoft
I give it 10 years until they absorb Qualcomm and make a giga propietary CPU that only runs windows

Nigger this would be terrible for Linux.

RISC-V BTFO
ARMv8 BTFO

Microsoft is trying to looks good by doing things for open source development (see github, WSL, powershell...).
Only a portion of Microsoft of course, they are a clusterfuck of departments that can't even get together on Window's UI.

>sins of the father
Unfair rationale.

INTEL, AMD, VIA, APPLE, & LINUX CONFIRMED BANKRUPT AND FINISHED

Qualcomm is worse than Intel and AMD combined. I wouldn't use an architecture made by them if it was my only choice.

>Intel sues
>Intlel and Macroshit nuke each other to death in court
WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT?!

Still better than Broadcom

>nuke each other
microsoft is multiple times bigger than intel, it wouldn't even be fair

Microsoft is three times as big as Intel. You think Microsoft can just shrug off 1/3 of its value and be fine? You're a moron.

>The next windows phone
There are no more

>Market capitalization
Their stock can fall 33.33% tomorrow which would cut their valuation by a third and still won't affect their operation in any form