Twitter AI is a pile of shit, keeps locking me out unless I give my number

What the fuck is up with this website? I just made a second account in the last 24 hours after my account got locked for "automated behaviour" because I was liking some artists on a guys liked feed.
It won't let me back into either of them unless I hand over my fucking phone number and I have NO clue what to do now without doing so.
Why the fuck is this even allowed. I just want to follow some artists without having to deal with hoops every point in my life.

Attached: install gentoo doesnt even know.jpg (2048x1536, 483K)

I live in yurostan and twitter suspended my old account because i did not want to give them my number.
Now after gdpr twitter has this bug that wont let you log in for whatever reason.(just says it has an error) i cant even make a new account. I had to use a vpn just to make one but after that they locked the account anyways.
Whatever fuck them, although i will miss downloading art from my favourite nippon artists.(pic related some art)

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_Da_CtrHUMAA1.jpg (2146x3476, 595K)

It boggles my mind why they even bother doing this. They keep complaining about Twitter losing revenue in the last few months and they go out doing this.

Also, that sounds equally shitty. Paying for a VPN and getting locked anyway..damm. Same boat tho, I just want to download cool ass art without being accused of being a bot even though I keep proving that I'm not.

Guess Twitter doesn't like certain people or networks for whatever reason.

Attached: Dbupm7HV0AIbIib.jpg (1200x848, 89K)

bump

anyone have any idea how to solve this situation? Twitter is just blatantly ignoring my appeals and I have no idea what to do now. If I want to use Twitter professionally in any way in the future, I won't be able to because I'll only get locked out.

Just give them your phone number, Dmitri.

>give my number to a bunch of random incompetent workers getting paid by a corportation that is deliberately ignoring my appeal, and locking my accounts for no reason whatsoever

..no?

Attached: 1521805685279.png (420x420, 331K)

>Using Twitter

>youtube requires a phone number too

Attached: 1529256430990.gif (300x400, 2.56M)

>Being stuck with using Twitter for professional means and getting locked out of using it

If you were a professional you'd wouldn't feel shy about tying your phone number to your work account you neet.

oh look everybody. OP uses twitter, everyone point at him and laugh for being a literal nigger.

I'm not sure if that's even a good idea desu.
If you're an insider or a journalist reporting about something while undercover, I don't think it would be sensible to attach your number to a Twitter account.

I have a really shitty long solution that is probably way more effort than its worth but it works; get free sim cards from random networks. They give you free pay as you go sims, all they do is send you them. I have a bunch of random sim cards specifically for this. Alternatively if you're in the US you can use a burner phone via websites but I've not tried that personally.

Twitter can be a handy place to learn shit like computing and keep up to date with trends and news. Its not a great place for discussions but it can be a great place to share other things.

Stop using mobile twitter and start using Tweetdeck or Tweeten

This actually worked for me: pretend you are an old woman and that you "don't own a mobile phone", you have to send them an email. They automatically removed the lock on my fake account when I did this.

I can't go to either of those if my account is locked out. I need it back before I can use them.

How did you manage that? I'm using proton to help me create extra emails whenever shit like this happens. I'm not sure how that would work when their contact support is all automated.

I live out in Europe on a small island. I don't even know if there is even anyone here that sells them on a counter here and I sure as hell am not importing them. Sounds risky af.

It worked and I used protonmail too. Let me see if I can find the email I got.

>Twitter can be a handy place to learn shit like computing
explain how
>and keep up to date with trends and news
serious question, why does one want to keep up with "trends". and why the fuck would you trust twitter as a news source?

twitter is a echo chamber, specially for journalists to jerk off to things only journalists care about.

Attached: crazy pills.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>MalwareTech
>Snowden
>UnityDevs

I found small tidbits of computing information over there and niche information that I find pretty interesting. Some people have shown attempts at gamedev on the likes of GameMaker that I didn't think were possible. It can be nifty if people had the brain capacity to use it properly.

Do please. I really want to know how you managed to get this sorted.

>It can be nifty if people had the brain capacity to use it properly.
why is that any better than a plain text website with the same content?

Twitter just wants to make sure you're just not Russian bot. Or in other words, punishing you for free thinking.

In other words, you have no choice but to get a second phone number.

i dont get twitter either. all i wanted was to follow some artists & interesting Jow Forums stuff, but i get banned in like first 5 minutes. I mean, i obviously said my name is Something Someone, do they really xpect me to use a real name and number or wtf lol. im done with it anyways.

You'd wonder if somewhere, out there, people like us have our internet monitored in some way to tell the higher-ups to pay a bit more attention to us, since we don't go with the flow as much as we should.
Probably have our online fingerprints datamined and tracked in some way and passed onto someone that doesn't like the way we think, and has us noted as problematic for whatever reason.

Set up an RSS feed.

But you can't interact with anyone on the site that way tho

you manage to find that email?

bump