On acid right now ask me anything

On acid right now ask me anything

Attached: spongebobgoober.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcY0Ni4qN3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's that thing in the corner of your room?

How do I make my father respect me?

depending on which corner you're talking about that would either be my shoes, my dresser, my bed, or a shoebox

Who dat boy?

Don't think about castration or dead babies, also don't worry about the police that want to arrest you and ruin your life.

what do you think of this pic

Attached: 1539233116364.jpg (1804x2277, 517K)

His respect is based off traits he thinks are appealing and ordinary to him, you don't need to conform to that but you need to assure him that you're doing okay, you will succeed at the way you are doing, even if he doesn't think so. Empathize with his pain but show him the other side

frog

ok thank you

jealousy

You want to piss yourself while gaming?

Yeah but with a vagina

would you taste human flesh, assuming it is obtained legally and prepared for safe consumption?

as long as it was clean, and the person it was taken from was not harmed, and consented to having their flesh used as meat, and the action as a whole benifited their life

how do you feel about this image?

Attached: 736184_Garfield_page01a.jpg (1280x1792, 391K)

what do you see

Attached: birb eyes.gif (640x480, 967K)

i wish i had a uterus

corruption

why?

Attached: Photo Apr 25, 17 00 57.gif (680x340, 1.35M)

Because I had a shitty experience due to bad set/setting last time I tripped, and I want to finally face my fears of tripping and see how it can be

I'm only on 25 ug (a fourth of a tab) but I feel like I'm on a whole new planet

You the same dude who asked what those acid tabs were yesterday?
When you gonna take a whole one?

How big your dicke?

yea that's me, i was just shitposting that time tho
Since I feel comfortable with this dosage I might up it to half a tab in a week or two (once my tolerance goes back to normal), and then if I feel comfortable with that then I might do a whole one. I'm a pussy tho lol

about 5.5 inches hard
prob shrinking with all these tranny hormones tho lol

k

you a legit tranny?

Yeah, but I understand not everyone likes us, and if you don't either I completely understand

what?

I am experiencing the effects of lysergic acid diethylamide right now, ask me any questions that you'd like

Meh, i'm agnostic i guess.
Never really got why people would be that concerned by their gender but whatever, do what you like.

How are you typing and solving captchas?

typing, muscle memory. it's like talking. captchas are easy albeit a pain in the ass; just need to click whatever images it tells you to

whats your address?

the thing that goes on mail packages

Have more people been to Canada than you have?

Will you pay me your rent soon?

Attached: image.jpg (1067x812, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pcY0Ni4qN3k

Attached: 1525832582724.jpg (3360x1890, 1.32M)