Just got diagnosed with terminal cancer bros

Just got diagnosed with terminal cancer bros
I can finally escape the botnet
Also what technology related things should I do/experience in the ~1 year I have left.
I'm really glad I don't live to see the downfall/pozzing of linux

Attached: transparentthinkpad.jpg (936x527, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autophagy#Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5539135/
targetedonc.com/publications/special-reports/2014/immunotherapy-issue3/a-brief-history-of-immunotherapy),
cancerforums.net/forums/15-Leukemia-Myelodysplastic-Syndrome-Forum
stupidcancer.org/community/categories/leukemia-lymphoma
clinicaltrials.gov/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
fredhutch.org/en/ways-to-give/volunteer-your-time/volunteer-studies.html
bloodjournal.org/content/45/5/665?sso-checked=true
healthline.com/health/leukemia
amazon.com/Science-Fasting-Sylvie-Gilman/dp/B075848T5T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't do tech, Go out and be opposite man like George on Seinfeld.

Well I'm going to leave america for starters, I refuse to die and be buried in this cesspit.
I've already finalized dropping out of med school. Seeing ~200k in loans instantly cleared was amazing.

My brother had terminal cancer.
His final days were being drugged up on morphine or morphine substitute in a hospice. He probably felt alright as he died.

Enjoy food while you can, (if you're going to start kemo treatment) and goodluck

Take a fresh new course on Udemy

Attached: DO02BhDX4AAyUdU.jpg (326x293, 13K)

Also how do I make sure all my online accounts are actually, permanently erased?
I've already consolidated all of my data into one encrypted external 4tb HDD (don't need backups where I'm going heh)
If I'm lucky enough to predict when I die I'll dd with /dev/random
otherwise I'll just drop it really hard or something.
not going on chemo, it's terminal and 1 year of a "quality" life is better to me than 3 years of suffering.

where you goin?

Let the russian hackers have your accounts user, you can live on, through their bots.

damn op, im sorry, brother had terminal brain cancer and stuck it out for 3 years, get out, go live travel the world and drink lots of alcohol, party like a rockstar.

I want any record of my existence to be erased.
The only to escape the botnet is to not exist at all
no clue. I'm thinking just back to my home country where my parents are from. I'm fluent in the language and all.
Might just buy a laptop and wander around from town to town, charging and getting supplies when I can.

Attached: 1528988898940.png (1900x1073, 2.35M)

If you're gonna die anyway just forget any preconceived notions of drug usage and morality.

Try smoking, vaping, oral injections of cannabis.
It saved my aunt, you don't have to die if you don't want to.
Even people with terminal cancer have lived after treatment.

Go hang out with terry davis under his bridge

weed could instantly cure everything and I still wouldn't do it. That's some faggot ass shit you're saying right there.
I won't go down like some kind of pathetic californian dog.
yeah thinking of just living that life. but not in america though
I actually have a massive backlog of SNES and PS1 games I wanted to get through, but I doubt I have time for them, since they're mostly RPGs.

>weed could instantly cure everything and I still wouldn't do it. That's some faggot ass shit you're saying right there.
>I won't go down like some kind of pathetic californian dog.
shitty LARP from OP

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

Not even kidding
you could hand me a blunt, give me 100% concrete evidence that it would cure me, and I'd still tell you to fuck off.

Why arent you going to kill someone you believe is a threat to the world?

How do I murder george soros?
And moreover, why would I give a shit?
America and the west brought it all on themselves

ok Quentin

You should spend it here shitposting on Jow Forums. You don't have anything better to do with your time.

Damn dude, sounds lonely.

Hope you have fun.

What kind of cancer OP?

>I'm gonna die what do
Smoke weed
>I WOULDN'T DO THAT EVEN IF IT KILLED ME
this is why atheism is a thing, because of morons like you

why dont you just fast and let the autophagy kill the tumors mr med school

You could just kill the luks header

Shitpost until you go. Godspeed OP

Attached: image.jpg (610x457, 84K)

Go on a fast OP, and when you eat, eat vegan only.
Cancer feeds on glucose.

Attached: 1523221826391.jpg (540x540, 56K)

How old are you ?

What cancer were you diagnosed with? I can suggest novel off label treatments.

good ol leukemia
>die knowing I'm not a faggot
sound good to me user
>user BTFO's big pharma in just one post! Doctor's HATE him
yeah, but I don't know how long I'll wait until I decide I don't need any of my stuff.
those WD passports are fragile as fuck anyway, I'll use my dying breath to drop it really hard kek
thats not how it works. I would literally need to intake 0 glucose, and even then a tumor/cancer cell would just start gluconeogenesis until there's nothing left of me.
younger than 30

If this happened to me, I would probably continue living my life like before. People say you have to go out and try out things. Well, ok you can do that one time or two.. but unless we are talking about heroin, things get boring quickly. The only reason to act differently would be if people around you treated you differntly

:( I am so sorry dude. So so sorry.

You're younger than fucking 30 but you refuse to go on a fast that might (or might not) help you fight the cancer and save your life
are you this defeatist?

Why don't you just go to the hospital and get medicine, lmao

Go fuck 3rd world whores

You can live like a king on a surprisingly small amount of money

If I knew I was going to did I would probably assassinate someone annoying, not necessarily a political figure, just some random dipshit like honey boo boo or Seth Rogan. Maybe I'd just fuck with shai le bouf until i die, who knows.

What are they gonna do, kill me faster?
Max sentence is one year and i leave the world a little better than I came into it, i think that is enough.

Attached: 1529201810172.gif (1600x900, 993K)

To die

lol except there are clinical trials that have proven intermittent fasting halts tumor growth. go die you LARPing nigger.

go fuck yourself

absolute bullshit
that sounds like a giant waste of time user
why is the concept of pride and dignity so difficult for americans to understand?

anyway, I think I've settled on a place to go.
How does Malaysia sound?
dirt cheap CoL, very nice nature and the people seem great.

>How does Malaysia sound?
Sounds good, hurry up and get there you fucking treacherous louse.

Everything is a waste of time, the only reason to live is to make other people happy, preferably the ones you love.

That's all we got man, if the people i love can be spared from the DUDE WEED man I consider that a life spent, not wasted.

>Pozzing of loonix
But it happened already OP. Poezzering saw to it with System(ai)D(s)

when Gentoo falls, linux falls.

If I were you OP, I would find out where your ancestors lived and move back there. Life is an unfathomably complex process and it turns out that the most important thing that affects you is your environment. The air we breathe is not nearly the same as the air we breathed 100 years ago, along with the water we drink, and the technology that we are near. So I think your best shot at a long-term solution for your problem would be to live somewhere else, closer to where your grandparents and great grandparents lived. Do research for this.

What about Devuan? It got its repos updated to Stretch recently.

>200k in student loans
Dude. Ow. Good thing that's one less thing to worry about. I went to med school without loans (grants out the ass for being 1/8 negroid, then 100% tuition reimbursement from my job) but I always wondered what people actually paying to be there were paying. I just never wanted to start that conversation because I didn't want it to get people mad at me because I'm a high school drop out that got their GED and still got a free ride through med school. Had it been hard work earning me a scholarship then I wouldn't have minded asking because I earned my right to be there, but since I was only there because my great grandfather was a slave in some cool mines seemed like the kinda thing to piss people off

>why is the concept of pride and dignity so difficult for americans to understand?
what did that have to do with post?

Finally we have a true straight edge on this board.

I'm the person who recommended it, not those other guys making fun of you btw.
Since it sounds like you're looking for an escape I guess the best thing you should do is travel. No reason to do the same thing you've always done, unless that's what you want to do.

Sorry about this OP. Did it come unexpectedly or did you have symptoms beforehand?

A lot of people have said this already, but I'll say it again. Go on a fast OP. Cancer cells feed on glucose. If you have fat (more than 10% body fat), begin immediately. If you don't, eat a bunch of really fatty foods (NO CARBS), then fast.

Clinical trials have shown it works, but big sugar/food companies are trying to silence it. Everything you were taught about food was a lie to get you consume more.

I have a family friend who was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and given 2 months to live. He immediately cut out sugar, cut down on carbs, and started walking 10km every day, despite already being 65 years old. That was 2.5 years ago, and he's better than ever now. He didn't fast, but he did cut out carbs which starved the cancer cells

There is still a chance OP! Research Autophagy, then fast, and get plenty of sunlight. You will make it!

thought that was another weed poster. guess it's already kicking in kek
nah that's looking too deep into it
I just don't want to die here, I've gone full ted recently.
acute hemophilia made me go check it out
so far it's the only symptom but I've noticed the anemia getting worse.
>cut out carbs which starved the cancer cells
that's not how it fucking works
and even then I don't have a solid tumor (yet)

>Wasting your last moments on vain ephemeral pursuits

Sorry for bad grammar. A little bit better worded.
> If you cut out carbs, you will starve, and kill the cancer cells.
And yes, that is how it works. Please do some research on Autophagy.

tl;dr. When you fast, your body adapts by reducing energy consumption by killing off cells. Your body will first kill off cells that consume the most energy. As cancer cells are malfunctioning cells, they usually consume more energy, and are hence killed off first. This effectively kills cancer, even if it isn't a solid tumor. It actually gives you a better chance if the tumor isn't formed yet.

for the last time you dumb cunt, that's not how it fucking works
Do you have any idea how complicated immunology is?

For the last time, just do some god-damn research. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autophagy#Cancer
A Japanese scientist won the Nobel prize for his research in this field back in 2016.

vegans are so fucking retarded. a vegan diet is almost all carb no matter how much they protest that it has plenty of protein.

tumor cells have dozens of ways to evade CD8 marking
how exactly will fasting help with that?
Again, you're a stupid fuck parroting some shit you read on buzzfeed.

Look into LSD1 inhibitors. Very useful target.

He does have a point. Cancer might be terminal in European cunt trees, but in the first world it is curable.

man that really sucks and we could never appreciate how you might feel right now, i hope you have the best year of your life

I feel free user
turns out that the thinkpad I had was an x60t
gonna flash it with trannyboot, install gentoo and move my massive anime collection + data to an external drive.
Then I'll go on my trip. Good thing I don't have anyone waiting for me kek

Regardless, it's worth a try. Every cancer is different, so your strain might be killable through fasting. It doesn't hurt you. You live and eat more traditionally. And it may cure you. What do you have to lose? Or are you just scared you can't handle 3 days without food. Sugar is a helluva drug.

Also, not parroting. The story I told here is true. So I have seen it work myself. There are also many other stories similar to it. Maybe watch "That Sugar Film", a documentary about the food we eat, and how it affects our health.

Also, nice thinkpad! How did you get a transparent one?

>have anemia that's getting worse every day
>hemophilia puts me at risk of internal bleeding from even minor shit like peptic ulcers
>user JUST DONT EAT FOR THREE DAYS ITLL CURE IT
are you fucking retarded?
I don't mean to come off as a cunt, but I'm the one with medical training here.
Your shitty advice would have literally killed someone if they were stupid enough to follow it.
Pretty sure that was some kind of dev model for the T61, not actually released

Attached: 1526833358757.png (798x490, 95K)

Everyone in the thread fell for the bait. this thread is fake btw.

fuck off retard

Attached: rabbitgf.jpg (2736x2052, 505K)

Check out Dr Robert Morse. You can cure cancer by going on an only fruit diet. One year is a lot of time to heal. It takes about 40 days to get rid of cancer.

>good ol leukemia
m8, I'm not an expert, but...
you shouldn't lose your hope. newer treatment types, like immunotherapy (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5539135/ targetedonc.com/publications/special-reports/2014/immunotherapy-issue3/a-brief-history-of-immunotherapy), are doing what chemotherapy couldn't do for decades.
I had lymphoma, and while I didn't need immunotherapy, and the type of lymphoma I had was the "least bad" of all cancers, treatment still sucked, BUT there was no other option

now, I'll tell you what I did even before starting chemo: I read a lot about the treatment, about what other people went through, etc. I'm not a native english speaker, but this forum helped me a lot: forums.lymphoma.com
that said, my suggestion is to look for forums (a quick googling, I could find cancerforums.net/forums/15-Leukemia-Myelodysplastic-Syndrome-Forum stupidcancer.org/community/categories/leukemia-lymphoma ) and read what people say, especially those who seem to have good knowledge about biology/medicine
also, do your own research on your specific type of cancer, look for information on experimental treatments and related stuff on clinicaltrials.gov/ and ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
if you decide to do chemo, please do take care of yourself. don't get close to people or do things or eat stuff, etc. that could make you ill, do not drink alcohol or smoke a cigar, don't eat fast foods from random places, etc.

let me know if you have any questions.

>there are clinical trials that have proven intermittent fasting halts tumor growth
do you have any links to share? I've read that some diets can help prevent some types of cancer, but never heard of this

lost a nut to cancer 6 years ago, been dealing with the sides to that shit since then and feeling like an 80 year old in my 20s with shitty back pain. chances of some other cancer happening down the road for me are pretty high with both my parents dying in their 50s. gene markers came back negative, but you know how that goes. still, I persist.

if you're not trolling then I recommend you go to MSKCC and postpone that vacation.

I also recommend you go on a steroid cycle if you're anemic, at least just some vitamin T.

He's already 200k in debt, if he gets treated in America and lives how is he going to foot the multimillion dollar hospital bill?

if you're going out the country to anywhere, why not go to cuba and get on that commie cancer cure?

plus, you'll have great weather 'till that year is up.

How about some MMORPG.

not OP, but:
I had to drop out of college just to be able to afford treatment and am still paying some of it off to this day. thank god, I got the official stop on the surveillance that was an obligatory CT scan every time.

thanks for the trustfund, mom and dad.

Attached: Salute.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>leukemia
There have been a lot of new developments on oncologic treatments for leukemia: search for instance things like immunotherapy and gene therapy.

fredhutch.org/en/ways-to-give/volunteer-your-time/volunteer-studies.html

I wish you a peaceful departure, for your debts and worries to be clear, and for you to embrace death with freedom.

>I'm the one with medical training here
uhm, I guess my advice ( ) is useless then...
in that case, I can't even help you, because I've always been a miserable no-life shut-in

where did you people get the idea that these trials actually do anything?
What if I get placed into the placebo group (assuming this shit does actually do something)
Why the fuck are you so ignorant to how modern medicine works?
it got cleared actually
y'know since im terminal and all
>anemic because my RBCs are getting btfo'd
>take some vitamins anons

lets say that shit is real and not just some poor schmuk publishing whatever the fuck was in his lab to avoid getting laid off
I can
>spend my remaining time hoping for cure
which would lead to either
>no fucking way it's developed and marketable in ~a year, I die stuck in this shithole
>somehow the stars align and everything works, I live for 3 more years, get a relapse and die in debt like a good shabbos goy
no.

>hasn't heard of vitamin t
cancer and autism?

Is there anything that you regret not doing?

>vitamin t is going to magically fix my bone marrow

Yeah I regret not playing DQ7 when I had the chance
I don't have the time for a 150 hour RPG anymore.

Attached: 1524928699562.jpg (600x800, 112K)

>lets say that shit is real and not just some poor schmuk publishing whatever the fuck was in his lab to avoid getting laid off
I only wrote , I was just quoting your other post because I hadn't read it before posting. I also don't believe in "alternative" treatments random people on the internet / documentaries / etc. suggest ...
though immunotherapy seems very real. but OK, I have no idea if there is something concrete about whatever type of leukemia you have

Again, if it's not just a meme there's no way it would be ready for use in time for me, and even if it is there's still a million things that can go wrong.
I'd rather not deal with that autism and peacefully escape the botnet.

oh and you're the only tripfag I've ever liked by the way
You're Indonesian right? What do you think about Malaysia or Indonesia in terms of me moving there?

bloodjournal.org/content/45/5/665?sso-checked=true
>Testosterone was found to produce a significant increase in erythroid colony formation at concentrations of 10–4–10-4M in vitro. In this system, the numbers of erythroid colonies formed per plate increased in direct proportion to the increase in the number of erythroid precursors inoculated as well as to the increase in the dose of ESF in vitro. In addition, a synergistic effect of a combination of testosterone and ESF on erythroid colony formation was seen when ESF was present at high concentrations. These data suggest that a greater number of erythropoietin-responsive cells are available for ESF to differentiate into the nucleated erythroid cell line in the presence of testosterone, indicating that the effect of a combination of testosterone and ESF is greater in enhancing erythropoiesis than the additive effects of either agent alone.

I'd do it just for the hematocrit, you don't need to a gram of test a day or anything.

>These data suggest that a greater number of erythropoietin-responsive cells are available
hey retard, guess which cells I don't have a greater number of
you don't understand what the fuck you're talking about, nor do you understand what hematocrit is
fuck off

I stay in Malaysia.

>What do you think about Malaysia or Indonesia in terms of me moving there?
In terms of spending your last year? It depends on what you want. If you are looking for lots of alcohol and ladies, you are probably better off doing Thailand or Vietnam. If you want to do jungle treks and islands, Malaysia is very nice.

How much $$$ do you have to spend? If you are serious about moving over, and you have a decent amount of $$$, you can live like a king here.

>where did you people get the idea that these trials actually do anything?
I went to a couple of presentations for quite promising treatments here in University of Washington. Their results are impressive.
>What if I get placed into the placebo group (assuming this shit does actually do something)
>Why the fuck are you so ignorant to how modern medicine works?
Sure, that's one possible outcome, but you could also get an actual successfully treatment.

wait... what type of leukemia do you have, OP, and at what stage?

healthline.com/health/leukemia says

>Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
>Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) can occur in children and adults. According to the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), about 21,000 new cases of AML are diagnosed annually in the United States. This is the most common form of leukemia. The five-year survival rate for AML is 26.9 percent.

>Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL)
>Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) occurs mostly in children. The NCI estimates about 6,000 new cases of ALL are diagnosed annually. The five-year survival rate for ALL is 68.2 percent.

>Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
>Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) affects mostly adults. About 9,000 new cases of CML are diagnosed annually, according to the NCI. The five-year survival rate for CML is 66.9 percent.

>Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
>Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is most likely to affect people over the age of 55. It’s very rarely seen in children. According to the NCI, about 20,000 new cases of CLL are diagnosed annually. The five-year survival rate for CLL is 83.2 percent.
>Hairy cell leukemia is a very rare subtype of CLL. Its name comes from the appearance of the cancerous lymphocytes under a microscope.

you at least have a 25% chance of surviving, depending on the advance of the cancer. why is your illness terminal?

It hasn't been rigorously studied yet but some labs in the west are starting to look into it. Here's a documentary of the case studies in Eastern Europe.

amazon.com/Science-Fasting-Sylvie-Gilman/dp/B075848T5T

first but it's metastatic at this point
nah not going to hope for a 50% chance that some jew in a lab coat lets me live (assuming it's real)
50k USD is all I have to my name
and no holes, and alcohol have never meant anything to me
I'm KHV

>study says testosterone AND esf
>m-muh erythrocytes
>complains about anemia worried about high hct from taking test

Attached: ee5.png (500x375, 295K)

>nah not going to hope for a 50% chance that some jew in a lab coat lets me live (assuming it's real)
I seriously hope you are a LARPer

>50k USD
That is 2-3 years of expenses here for a normal fellow, or 1 year if you want to be truly hedonistic.

Make a plan where you can come over and stay here for 1-2 months, to see if you like it. I have a bachelor friend who loves to travel, will ask him if he can go around with you, if you like.

I can help you make a plan where you visit all the glorious places that everyone wants to go to but no one has the time. You can spend a week or two in each.

as someone who's actually gone through cancer, this faggot has 0 grip of his situation and is 100% an autistic LARPer.

Damn, that fucking sucks, hope you have a good last year of life before you finally get to escape this bitch of an earth.
This might sound odd, but if you've got a collection of anime images and would be willing to upload them, I'd be glad to cherish them on my hard drive.

Attached: 1529253965418.png (400x400, 47K)

>I can help you make a plan where you visit all the glorious places that everyone wants to go to but no one has the time. You can spend a week or two in each.

Now we know you are a travel agent.