The last actual UNIX-optimized machine

The last actual UNIX-optimized machine.
If you don't have this, you're either poor or unemployed.

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-touch-bar-15-inch-2017-4201.jpg (770x433, 55K)

>uses the same hardware as everyone else
>the only UNIX optimized machine

Yeah it was great until that Tim Cook faggot didn't pay any attention to beta testing and every UI is a convulsed mess. The great thing about OS X was that it had the functionality of linux with a solid user experience, things "just worked." It slowly turns into windows as the years go by.

>If you don't have this, either poor, unemployed or heterosexual.
there, fixed it for you

It is nice to use a real UNIX system like macOS that is even certified as such. Sorry Linux fags.

>implying an unemployed neckbeard like you has got a gf

Attached: 1528934040274.jpg (1000x2240, 311K)

The last actual UNIX-optimized machine.
If you don't have this, you're either poor or unemployed.

Attached: 1c28d448c208f56001f44ad4386dbc25c06e972445938fd698e3c2834108ae6e.jpg (2448x3264, 2.31M)

>shitpad
Lol

Attached: 1528932341079.jpg (620x3095, 1.19M)

That shit can't even run solaris correctly.

>useless welfare queen organizations more likely to waste money

seems about right

>you need a gf to be heterosexual

Attached: 1516438443194.jpg (392x379, 119K)

It's actually them getting appleware much cheaper through mass contracts. Which is actually ok, if I could get a macbook for far cheaper than on the consumer market, I wouldn't say no either.
If I still don't like MacOS, there's always the option of putting on your favourite distro.

Am I the only one that can't use Apple products because I've never owned one?

>"Hey user, you're pretty good with computers huh?"
>"U-uh y-yeah"
>"Could you help me with something on my laptop?"
>it's a MacBook
>sheer panic
>"u-uh I've never worked with an Apple product"
>"What?" "Why not?"

I used to want a new MacBook Pro, then they dropped socketed RAM, USB A, Ethernet, the F keys (although iirc that may be optional), MagSafe, the SD reader, and added shit keyboards

>implying my wife would ever allow me to have a gf
this is the type of problems that the people who buy apple products, aka homosexuals, dont have

what's "UNIX-optimized"?

Unix drivers for hardware.
commerci

because fags are promiscuous degenerates?

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 92K)

I don't want breaking keyboard.

If they update the keyboard i might think about the 13" model sans touchbar. But the 15" is asking for workstation money for a prosumer product.

You know, i never got Apple's product segregation. Almost every other company have their larger and smaller notebooks exist at roughly similar price points, but Apple have this bizarre upsell approach to their 15" Macbook, 27" iMac and 12" iPad Pro.

The fucking state of that overpriced wank machine.

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 64K)

>pajeet english
Poo in the loo.

xps and thinkpads are just as overpriced, don't pretend otherwise

and I couldn't care less about either of them

I'm the first one, and I'd rather have a Black MacBook that I can actively upgrade over time and to run the good versions of Mac OS X, such as Mavericks, or Lion.

We had this thread 2 days ago. Apple shills are intensifying.

As usual, report and hide.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

True and me neither, just hate the apple aesthetic nowadays.

The freetard can't compete!

>its ok to spread their aids to 3rd parties
homosexuals have wifes, just boyfriends

It depends on what you care about, the numbers or the feel. The XPS, Spectre, Thinkpad, Surface etc. all offer superior "feel" to computers with the same specs and about $400 less.

Really depends how much that matters to you, for me, it matters a lot. But if your happy with an Acer, whatever. I wouldn't be caught dead using one, but if it works for you.

Dude, save it. Everyone here hates Macs. My guess is that they can't afford one so they convince themselves that Macs are garbage and reinforce that rationalization by circkejerking Mac hate and watching videos by people like Clickbait Rossman who makes it sound like every single Mac is affected by these massive issues that make the machine completely unusable. (if that were the case, no one would buy them.)

>paying $25k / year for uni
The absolute STATE of the US.

you forgot smart.
you have to be very high IQ to not own a macbook.

>you have to be very high IQ to not own a macbook.
At least, you have to believe you have a high IQ.
Not really the same thing.

xps 13 developer edition shits all over the macbook.