Couldn't you just disable that feature by tinkering around?

Couldn't you just disable that feature by tinkering around?

Why would you even want that feature?

Attached: 1529489084022.png (636x464, 242K)

Or simply just block it at router-level

>hurrrrrrrr

Just buy the one that don't have it, like everyone (but people on UK and sweden) will do.

>Why would you even want that feature?

I can see some people wanting that feature. Bad people.

just makes the rape feel more real

Attached: 1469320283472.jpg (653x635, 406K)

tinker around?
just bash the head off

Attached: 247645.jpg (900x738, 67K)

>tfw Robo-wife says no to me but yes to Tyrone and lets me watch from behind the curtains

Attached: 5898139625_a58d693d39.jpg (500x414, 79K)

>eyes are cameras
>takes pictures of the degenerates fucking silicone dolls
>fat tumblr cunt sitting in a call center somewhere decides if you are attractive enough to fuck a literal object
>decides you are gross
>No
>You don't care and cum
>arrested for rape
>go to jail
>beheaded by muslims
Such is life in England.

How much of a MALE loser in life you have to be to even consider one of those?

molds

Attached: 1016780.jpg (900x738, 108K)

Why would I disable it? It just make it hotter

Well, there are quite a lot of people that are unfortunate enough to have been born too ugly to be a viable partner for anyone, specially with the high male standards set by feminism, so having something to make their lives less miserable is a good (and lucrative as fuck) idea.
If the retard ideologue that OP posted don't want all this cash, i will get it.

>Getting denialed by your personal sex robot mistress

>too ugly to be a viable partner
I don't think this is true.

Then you never went to US or brazil.

>when she says no but you say yes

Attached: 1501200115203.jpg (1093x1117, 95K)

No, never did, and probably never will.

Good for you, but there is this large market of people that will never ever get a pussy just waiting to be reaped.

I can see some people wanting that feature. Black people.

Mate, people living in tribes in Africa are able to find a partner for themselves. People who probably never seen a phone in their life. And you're telling me americans have an issue finding theirs? I refuse to believe it, honestly.

It's been a common topic of study and discussion since the mid-twentieth century about how modern technology is making us more isolated. How the hell are you still oblivious to that?

Attached: question-marks.png (404x404, 118K)

People in africa have strong traditions that pretty much push a wife on the guys (and probably just kill off the too ugly).
Add that to the americans being created on a bubble without any chance in hell to learn how to socialize and you have a shitload of fucked people to sell sexbots to.

It is not the "technology" making you isolated to the outside world, it is you who are doing it. Technology does not handcuff you by a radiator in your home, you know?

>americans being created on a bubble without any chance in hell to learn how to socialize
They don't go out and play as a child with other childern? They don't go to a school? Or to a university? Or to a workplace?

>It is not the "technology" making you isolated to the outside world, it is you who are doing it.
The increasing number of shut-ins (Japan's a huge example) say otherwise.

>trying to rape a machine
classic Jow Forums

Attached: 1090221-wolverine_data00.jpg (958x690, 674K)

You're a moron if you don't think technology shapes people

>tfw even a sex robot doesn't want to get fucked by you

Attached: 1513429313613.png (658x901, 75K)

Again, it is the person who choses to live like that, not technology handcuffing you and holding you hostage in your own home.

First we get friendzoned by Veroncia,
and now robot Veronica.
Enough of this injustice, gamers rise up!

Attached: 1528998116950.jpg (585x767, 173K)

Because it really doesn't.

>They don't go out and play as a child with other children
Xbox counts?
>They don't go to a school? Or to a university?
Either bullyland or "safe spaces"
> Or to a workplace?
By now its too fucking late.

>not being into rapeplay

Top pleb OP

WTF I want to fucking kill the person who came up with this right, now. Who can they keep on ruining everything.

Except you have entire populations being afflicted by this. At some point, what type of person they are becomes irrelevant. It'd be like saying a woman chose to be rape, because she chose to go with a guy who turned out to be a sketchy character (as happened to my sister; which people still give her shit about). Or with suicides, an action which they chose to do to themselves, but it's still an increasing epidemic since the recession. Or obesity here in the US, something you can argue is brought on by choice, but has bolstered to, again, an epidemic level. Eventually, whether or not they brought it on themselves ceases to matter, and no longer becomes a valid angle of approach.

>Xbox counts?
No

>Either bullyland or "safe spaces"
Care to explain? There will be problems at school, that's for sure. Kids always argue for the smallest crap they disagree. But you're like 20-something children in a classroom. You really have something with all of them?

>By now its too fucking late.
Kind of unnecessary because you learn that by the time you finish with the school.

last woman I lived with came home angry and started hitting me and then she threw cups and plates in the wall and then she left and took into a hotel and in the evening she went to the hotel bar and picked up some guy as old as her father who was married. she left me for him but he didn't want to leave his wife so she sent her pictures from that night. anyway, I don't mind that you call me a loser for not wanting another crazy woman in my life, I could probably get one but I don't want one. being single is preferable to dealing with that shit. I'll likely buy a sex robot when they become commonplace and affordable and hugging pillows for sleeping and fleshlights for sex is a fine solution until then.

Attached: IMG_20180620_135959-maiwaifus.jpg (2946x3938, 2.85M)

Technology is one of the biggest defining traits and influences to the human race; hell, to the homo genus. It's been like that since theoretically the Miocene, when we were first evolving to use tools and industries like lithic

good on ya, there's no rush anyway. Focus on your career and personal improvement. There is no biological clock on your procreation, the longer you wait the better prepared for fatherhood you will be both as a person and economically. Too many people rush into it young and it's almost always a mess. Only females need to do this.

>entire populations being afflicted by this
How? No, it's just in youir mind. I don't think everyone think that everyone else is socially inept and then decide to become one too.

>'d be like saying a woman chose to be rape, because she chose to go with a guy who turned out to be a sketchy character
I don't understand the analogy here. But yeah, if you are a woman and decide to live with such a retard, then you totally deserve the hell. It really is your choice who you live your life with.

>suicides, an action which they chose to do to themselves
Snowflakes sad parents didn't buy them the car in the colour they wanted?

>Or obesity here in the US
This is the easiest one, are you ready? Stop eating!

I'm sorry, and you did not see this behaviour coming? In the moths that you were with her? Really?

I don't think so. You're tellin me if you take away my phone, laptop and PC I won't be able to do my groceries? I highly doubt.

If I took all tools away from you you'd die. That's not even up for debate.

>How? No, it's just in youir mind.
So is depression, suicide, even the desires to eat and mate. You still have people highly affected by it.

>I don't think everyone think that everyone else is socially inept and then decide to become one too.
The syntax in this sentence is off, I don't even know where to begin.

>But yeah, if you are a woman and decide to live with such a retard, then you totally deserve the hell.
Revealing of character, are we?

>It really is your choice who you live your life with.
Because coercion and emotional abuse doesn't lead you to do stupid shit.

>Snowflakes sad parents didn't buy them the car in the colour they wanted?
>This is the easiest one, are you ready? Stop eating!
You're an idiot.

>You're tellin me if you take away my phone, laptop and PC I won't be able to do my groceries?
1). With the way technology domineers over today's world, it can go like that. The newspaper industry took a kick to the stomach under similar circumstances.
2). Others will still suffer without that lack of technology.

>I highly doubt.
You have a naïve and polyannic view of people.

not him but I have watched every primitive technology youtube video so I think I'm good

Attached: edgy_red_sonic_by_dailydoseofsonic-d82tx47.png (539x394, 25K)

Plug in your USB TO MY BUM YA NOG

>did not see this behaviour coming?
no

>polyannic
i used this site since 2006 and I don't think I've ever seen someone use that word on it. Well done.

You're looking at this from a purely logical perspective, while the other user is looking at it from a business perspective. It's true that despite the smaller pool of people willing to fuck such men due to lowered social cohesion and higher polygamy compared to tribal societies, they would still be able to find a mate if they tried. But humans tend to take the easy way out, and both the incel and the businessman can capitalize on the increased utiliity that such a technology would provide in a free market.
Basically apply the same idea with piracy sites raking in the ad money

Dunno, I would really prefer an Android MLP character to regular woman.

Google says I misspelled it ._.

Attached: noose.jpg (777x1024, 279K)

Yeah, I can't live without the faucet, stove, heater, toilet, shower and other home appliances. Bu I can do just fine without laptop, phone, you name it.

>So is depression, suicide, even the desires to eat and mate. You still have people highly affected by it.
And that makes you go to a.. sexdoll? I don't think so.

I won't even bother with the next two, since you start attacking me. But no, not from experience.

>Because coercion and emotional abuse doesn't lead you to do stupid shit.
No, it really doesn't. Simply being stupid makes you do stupid things.

>You're an idiot.
Truth hurts, eh? It does more than anything.

>stop eating
Not a burger, but the amount of subsidies provided by their government to corn and corn syrup, along with the rampant consumerism as a result of targeted advertising resulting in a feedback loop, there are a ton of excuses they can have for being fat. They should stop eating so much yeah, but like telling a family to turn off the lights when they aren't using it isn't going to solve global warming, that won't fix the root cause of the issue

>Android MLP character
And I thought my preference was vile, jesus christ.

Attached: 8df751893b290cf63a29c33f3a216abd.jpg (1000x614, 84K)

Really? I usually judge a person by the first couple of phrases coming from their mouth. And appearance too. I was always right, sooner or later.

>And that makes you go to a.. sexdoll?
It's made people do worse.

>No, it really doesn't. Simply being stupid makes you do stupid things.
You're an idiot.

That's like buying a phone that can just randomly block reception during calls, who the fuck would want that

Attached: Uhthefuck.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

I don't know. At some point you really have to ask yourself, "what benefit does eating more than once a day bring to my life". And the answer I guarantee is none.

Just the other day my friend had his wife leave him with his child, she hooked up with some guy when he took a second job for her. Left him with a shit load of debt, but at least he doesn't have to pay a dime on it. He says he didn't see it coming, but considering it's his fourth failed marriage, it's because he's an idiot. I was never going to marry in the first place, but God damn there is not a single example of a happy family out there, it's all just misery.

d-do they make cute catboi robots?

Attached: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (500x645, 34K)

The benefit is easy happiness.
Just like the very profitable sex dolls that will surely be sold everywhere.

Have you already forgotten how millions of people willingly bought an iPhone 4?

>you're holding it wrong

>The benefit is easy happiness.
Happiness in eating?

>leave phone on the desk
>it knows you left the room and can't see
>the texts and call history are processed by an AI
>if it doesn't like it it factory resets your phone
just like a real relationship

based
and checked

Attached: ok.png (184x184, 53K)

i would rather wait for CRISPR

>eating more than once a day
You only eat once a day?

Yes.

>men get used to ignoring their sexbot's cries to stop
>eventually get off to it
>feminism creates generation of apathetic rapists
Pottery

Not thinking about efficiency (turning lights off, using LED lights, using public transit, EV or at least a manual sub compact, etc) is the whole reason for global warming. You use many times the amount of energy you need, so you produce baby times the warming you could've got away with overwise. If every faggot like you would save energy, human impact on the environment would be 30% lower already - even if industries didn't do crap to save power.

Come on, I'm talking pre season 4 MLP.
Don't tell me you don't want your personal dominatrix Celestia or fuck-buddy Chrysalis?

I even know the personalities I'd put into them and all.

>tfw no pony wAIfu to cuddle

kys

Attached: 1374248015897.jpg (598x583, 110K)

>That terrible mass-produced Hasbro crap
This guy doesn't get it.

I understand you, user.
I wanted to commission a life-size statue with a hole for bad-dragon rubber vagina, but my partner doesn't like the idea too much. She even says that she nearly stopped liking here's because of me.

>when you know that nothing surpasses horse pussy but you have to pretend otherwise, and make sure everyone thinks you think this way by mentioning this at every opportunity, even if no one knows it's you

Nope, ponies are shit.

Little furry bois or bust.

Attached: 1526530462230.png (760x900, 108K)

My family seems decently happy.

Liking horses*

But anyway, why would anyone choose boring female Android?

Well, to each their own. That's one of the reason robots are great.

>inanimate object saying no
for what purpose?

the only I can think of is for hygienic reasons. Like, you havent cleaned it properly so they say no

the best part is, tax dollars will probably pay for mine because by then universal healthcare will be a thing and this will be considered a good way to treat the urges of people like me.

Meanwhile, by then interspecies marriage will probably be legal so you're SOL, hope you're saving up shekels, goy.

>robots of shota and furry shota
I have to find a way to make myself rich.

Custom bots gonna be great, but also stupid expensive, that will never going to change. Same thing as commissioning a custom car - still expensive as shit despite wide availability of stock cars.

Time to start working more, I suppose.
Custom bot is definitely something worth investing into, unlike all the crap I spend money on now.

Also, there would definitely be some knock off models in Asian countries, so not all hope is lost.

>what benefit
See, you're applying logical thinking for the issue again. Sure people would stop being fat if they ate less, but that's just an end goal, a target to reach, and the methods to achieving such a goal in the real world are the real issues we need to solve. And there are pros and cons to all the proposed solutions. Also, due to the cons inherent in every idea, there would always be a certain subset of the population resisting change.
I hate to argue semantics but yeah, like the others say food provides a definitive dopamine hit to those that consume it. Just like drugs, or sex.

>implying I don't save energy
Nice reading comprehension there you fucking retard

>30% lower
For the effort and cost of it? Not even nearly viable for any modern society. You know what would REALLY save energy? Humans and lifeforms in general are far superior in terms of power efficiency for most machine related workloads. If we were to breed slaves like rabbits and provide them with the bare minimum required for survival (literal pig pens, sugar water as the only food source) we'd be able to conserve the environment far better than any of the current ideas would.
Forcing industries (as a planet) to reduce wastage and social cost is way way easier than wasting big money on spreading the message of it in the mere hopes that citizens would even bother to internalize it.

Can you really compare several tons of precision engineering to the amount present in what a sex robot would ideally weigh?

>peak muscle efficiency: 10%
>peak electric motor efficiency: 99%
Try again sweetie.

Machinery cost doesn't goes by mass, it goes by how much time it took to make it and the rates.

It would be unethical to make them from scratch but you will probably be able to find a degenerate who wants to turn himself into a catboi

It's because they either don't try, dont actually care, have way too high of standards or don't try. I've seen some ugly fucking goblins in England be married and have kids so I know for q fact greasy weirdos in the US can do that too

>sweaty
Time to go back

>Machinery cost doesn't goes by mass
Unless you're telling me these sex-bots are exponentially more complex and difficult to make than said futuristic custom car, I don't see how having a physically greater amount of engineering challenges to conquer isn't going to cost more.

Besides, if anywhere near that amount of time and cost is needed to make a single little android sex-doll, genetic engineering will probably be the more economical option. Gene sequence outcomes can be simulated on the fly and grown within weeks, and since they would be flesh & blood, the innumerable difficulties with simulating a living creature, right down to their body temperature, breath, sweat, responses to stimuli, etc. don't even need to be addressed.

There are some ethical concerns, sure, but I don't find them to be much more pressing than the implications of resigning an AI to a lifetime of sexual servitude.

>robot says no
>keep going anyway
>blades slides from vagina and cut off my dick

Attached: 1497908988289.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Less sentience than an animal... or even a plant... and somehow one of these robots being able to say no is a revolution

>Less sentience than an animal... or even a plant...

this argument falls apart more and more as technology progresses and the 'illusion' becomes more convincing.

>Humans and lifeforms in general are far superior in terms of power efficiency for most machine related workloads.
If that was true, industrialization would not have taken place. Even China, where slave labour is available, is heavily industrialized. I really have to wonder how some people get ideas like this that fly in the face of reality.

>99%
No, electric motors peak at about 90%, but it depends on the load, the type of motor, and how they're being operated.

>I really have to wonder how some people get ideas like this that fly in the face of reality.

They hear random meaningless factoids like how humans, per unit of volume, generate more watts than the sun does and ascribe to ideas like intelligent design. The only thing to take away from our design that we could better our technology with would probably be how our brains work, just because linear processing is so abysmally bad in comparison.

>sexbot says no during intercourse
and what is she gonna do about it other than make my dick harder?

rape fetish

>china
>slave labour
Not even close
Industrialization took place because we still had some semblance of human rights

>the electric motor circlejerk
You're willfully disregarding the entire energy chain despite knowing that they are both different energy conversions. Imagine the energy required to gather and process the coal required to power such a machine, ignoring completely the maximum efficiency of converting heat to mechanical energy. No shit electrical to mechanical is highly efficient. What about the capital required to set the entire chain up? Economies of scale can only get you so far before diseconomies of scale crop up, whereas due to our ability to self replicate, humans are an infinitely scalable resource.

>they
>meaningless factoids and ascribe to ideas
>humans generate more watts then the sun
You talk like a liberal. You use the same tactics that a liberal would use. Just tell me that you are one so I can ignore you in good conscience.

I think that's the point. How could they possibly advertise that feature as a sexual thing without getting shit on by feminists. They are playing 4D chess