I got a partially broken graphics card and I don't know if I should sell it at a much reduced price , (30% cheaper)

I got a partially broken graphics card and I don't know if I should sell it at a much reduced price , (30% cheaper)
Or if I should just sell it as a broken card and sell it for half the price , btw what I mean by partially broken is that when you plug it in it works normally but if it moves the smallest bit the display either goes black or it gets lines and shit

Pic unrelated

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 10K)

If it's a decent GPU remove the shroud and heatsink, check the PCB for cracks/broken traces and reflow it.

Do I use the oven method or what

yes

I only have my oven though and I heard that it can release some nasty shit into the oven

Don;'t do it to the same oven you use food in.

Well shit then cause I don't have have a heat gun or anything...

You can sell it as non working/parts then. Reflowing it is only a temp fix anyways, it will often just break again in an even more catostrophic way.

No one will buy a broken graphics card though and I know I'm so close to fixing it.... FUCK

They will. Put it on ebay, state the problem(s) with it in description. State it is broken and for parts.

They'll buy it and reflow it and jew someone with it who doesnt know it'll break again in under a year.

But im the one that wants to Jew someone out of their shekels

It does fucking work its just the card has to be at this specific fucking angle its like when your phone charger breaks and it has to be in the perfect spot for it to charge

Attached: IMG_20180620_141147.jpg (1920x2560, 1.78M)

Fucking maddening

Attached: IMG_20180620_141157.jpg (1920x2560, 2.12M)

Well that's too bad, user.
Leave the jewing for the professionals. If some no name seller on ebay tries to sell a reflowed card as new some faggot is going to shut you down.

It's probably a bad contact with the pcie slot you dumb fuck

If you really truely must jew people, you can get a used toaster oven.

How much should I sell it for then ? It does boot so IMO it's more valuable than a completely blow card , its a HD 7950 power colour btw

Attached: IMG_20180620_141924.jpg (2560x1920, 1.5M)

Explain how I'd fix that you dumb fuck and it can't be the motherboard cause it works perfectly with any other card

?????? Answer?

Like 30 bucks. I wouldnt try over 35-40.

Jew.
I think user is wrong here, your card is just dead from too many heat cycles, I imagine. But you should try googling "How To clean contacts of pci/video cards"

BTW, if you end up selling it on ebay after reflowing it, I am telling you, the buyer is not going to be happy with the fact that you reflowed it. Because that card will be running on borrowed time. It's essentiallly dead, you should sell it as parts and move on. It's an old card and not worth being a jew over. Go get a 760 or something for 60 bucks, jesus christ.

you can buy a cheap toaster oven

mount your hd plz. you only need two screws

I'm selling it to get cash for a RX 480
30 bucks ? I bought this shit for 105 1 year ago

The HDD undearbeath the card is there to allow it to work...

760 for 60 ? I fucking wish here I'd get a 750 for 60

I wouldn't have paid over 80 dollars for a gpu like that, it's quite old

But if it's used and broken, then that is what I estimate its value to be at.

It was probably a few years old when you got it.

Fuck it and I'm selling it for 50 flat it boots so it can't be that fucked and I've seen completely dead 7950's go for more