The agencies are spying on me 24/7...

The agencies are spying on me 24/7. I literally can't use any kind of communication tech without being logged on some obscure server with a fucking bot crawling and sorting out my life.

My civil rights are being violated beyond belief! I want to sue those motherfuckers now!

Attached: usc.jpg (299x168, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just
give
up

Sad

>civil rights
you don't have any you're a slave

What?

just use one time pad OP

Why are you opposed to that? Do you have something to hide?

Yes I do. Is there a problem officer?

kys

Why do you need to speak if you have nothing to say?

Have a bump

thread is 6 hours old
8 unique posters on literally the most important tech issue in the year of our lord 2018.

this board is shit

i once asked google to write a constitution for the internet.

>install chromium
>turn off all cookies
>turn on the essential ones for logging into shit then promptly turn them off again

You don't have rights, you have privileges. Google Japanese Americans 1942 and you will find out all about your precious """"rights""""

this retard

looks like you need a warm milk and cookies

You read the Terms and Agreements, didn't you?

Attached: 1503963896556.jpg (550x512, 40K)

sounds like you have some paranoia issues user. Have you tried getting those checked out? Do you hear voices?

i like george carlin too

I know how you can get pretty great privacy user.
Do what I did.
Buy a Google pixel 2-> run CopperheadOS - it's fully open source and only runs other fully open source software. And, it's the only custom rom that actually increases security over stock android (most take massive shits all over it). All those shitty chink phones have hardware-level backdoors, and all manner of faggotry. It is true that the pixel2 is a botnet with stock android. However, it is also the only mobile device that can stand up to rowhammer, uses FBE - because FDE is fucking useless with a device that stays on 24/7 - has a discrete security chip and several other features to prevent hardware tampering, and - importantly - allows you to sign your own OS and install it over stock android without disabling secure boot. This is the most secure setup on the market. It is free from OS and application-level botnet.

To increase the privacy further, there is a torified copperheadOS that can only connect to the internet through tor, so you'll need that as well.
You'll have to compile it yourself, but that's the most secure and private communications option I've found. It's best to just install all the applications you want during compilation anyway, so that way you can just disable the ability for the phone to install applications altogether.
As for the applications that you will need: Noise is one option - it uses end-to-end encryption so you don't have to trust the server. However if the person you're sending to is using a botnet, depending on your level of paranoia that's not acceptable. But, you can configure disappearing messages, and although its not forensically sound, you can get pretty close to full privacy. They will need Noise also. It's a de-googled version of Signal that allows you to communicate with both signal and Noise users, so it's pretty solid.

I'm actually sad.

why?

user don't you want to discuss the latest candy bar phone that looks the same as the last 50 and complain about tiny design details.

Yeah user you are fucking retarded if you think only Chinese put hardware backdoors in. Literally every company does it and there is no protection you can take when your very hardware is compromised.

The logical solution is to kys

I'm like that winston guy from 1984. hiding in the corner from the big brother. the only place he can't see me - and in utter horror realizing that's exactly why he knows where i am

Fuck that shit man! I'm about to get some sleep ffs.

actually there's quite a lot you can do.There's no magically way for them to remotely break in when you've secured every bit of software and can control who has access to which parts of hardware. Sure, they may be able to break in through the backdoor if they get physical access, but what's new there.
And anyway, you're mixing security with privacy. Your communications are still private.

You don't seem to understand much security user.
that's not me. And yeah, an interesting point. They still can't read my communications though. Mostly. And anyway I'm a cybersecurity engineer so it's pretty plausible that I set this up just for my own protection due to my field. Or because it's just a solid exercise in hardening.

I think the biggest thing that helps my paranoia is realizing that people just don't care. I'm not important, so nobody cares.

the people who care don't want you to care

gl with your schizophrenia, user.

sue them, then
you'll get this as a response:
>b-but muh national security

this

You are gonna die one day just like the rest of us, are you sure you want to spend every day of your life trying to fight us? You won't win, and neither will anyone else.
God damn LEO's truly are some of the stupidest people to ever walk the fucking planet.

Everything he said is undeniable fact though, it isn't paranoid when they have enabled themselves entirely to track, spy, and detain otherwise law abiding citizens.

you don't even have to do that. just google "property taxes" and you'll find out all about your precious rights.

Have you considered not being an anti-American commie? I bet you voted for Mickey Mouse.

I don’t mind the acronyms watching me because I know they’re inspired by how much of a red blooded American I am. Anyone who doesn’t like Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty watching your back is obviously up to something they shouldn’t be. Our acronym forces are red blooded AMERICANS just like you and me that care about your wellbeing. They work hard to keep you safe and you should write them a thank you letter every chance you get. The best part is you don’t have to send it anywhere or address it to anyone, they’ll read it as you type it.

Attached: 86667C38-5ECA-4D56-B9F8-BEE32307F663.jpg (597x1024, 131K)

The main dev announced today he considers CopperheadOS to be compromised.

Acronyms spell real words.
things like "lol" or "cia" are INITIALISMS

You’re retarded

Attached: DCE96C67-8555-4712-BE96-F2EF211C61CB.jpg (640x1062, 197K)

Oh fuck
Well I’m gonna go kill myself. As I was user, it is clearly I who am retarded.

>CIA is pronounced as a word and not as three discrete letters
fucking moron

Read

learn to spot shills user

Stop what you're doing, you have been warned.

You'll never take me alive!

you forgot
>turn on incognito mode
now ur safe

Source please?

How much of a pain in the ass is it to compile it every time there's an update since you can only get automatic updates if you buy a phone directly from copperhead? I was thinking of trying it as well but was going to just wait for librem phone instead.

Look, it's that one guy in the entire world who doesn't own curtains nor have a lock on his door