Looking for a mouse

hey Jow Forums im buying a new mouse soon and would like some advice from here too.
i was thinking of the zowie fk1+ or the ec2-a. ive also looked at the logitech g403 but not sure if that shape is for me.
my budget is around 70 euros, so if theres any decent mouse in that range that i should look at, then let me know

Attached: op.jpg (4000x2670, 592K)

wheel mouse optical and overclock it

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

What do you need a mouse for? You have a perfectly functional keyboard, do you not?

mainly for fps games

zowie or the logitech that dont look autistic are fine. anything else is usually either dumb looking or chinkware.

unless youre playing video games or going to be a fat fuck, just get a wm.

You're gonna need lots of trying out you wont really be able to tell how much you like a mouse until at least a few hours of use. The one's you listed are worth a go, but I'd also add the ZA series, Steelseries offerings and the newer Logitech mouse coming out. If you find a mouse you like stick with it and don't look back

If only Microsoft would only stop trying to kill mouse overclocking with every new build of Windows

>tfw you replace you keyboard with another mouse and use two pointers to type into a virtual keyboard with left-clicks

zowie is a meme, do not bother with them, personally the clicks are too heavy, their customer support was slow, and they have no software (which is in fact a negative despite people trying to swing it as a positive thing) so you can't simply rebind the keys to whatever, you have to use autohotkey or in-game options, also you're stuck with the 4(?) DPI settings they give you.

logitech g403 is fine, g203 is good if you want a smaller and ambidextrous mouse, it is the same thing as the PRO but $40 cheaper because of different sensor and rubber cord instead of braided.

best option would go to a best buy or whatever and try the mice for yourself honestly they're all the same shit just different grips/feels

Personally I use a G303. I fingertip grip and the G303 feels phenomenal. A lot of people are turned off by it because "eww it looks weird"

I'm a fan of the Steelseries Rival300, had a g402 but really wasn't a big fan of how thin it felt.

do they?

my mouse has been running fine at 500hz for the history of windows 10

What can I replace my logitech g600 with ?

Had fk1. Sides are too small to hold comfortably. Got Ninox Venator when my fk1 died. Do recommend.

lul
WMO 1.1 is the best if you have big hands, but has neg. acceleration when you pull really fast (esp. on Win10/8.1) so you need to overclock. both zowie fk1+/ec2-a are very good mice, they are fairly light, pretty similar to wmo, switchable dpi as well. a flawless sensor and 1000hz are really the biggest factors though, and you can get chinkmice as cheap as 25bucks. i'm currently using plugable performance gaming mouse with the PMW3360 which is flawless, dpi switches 400-3200, braided cable, two alt buttons, and has durable mech switches, though i had to adapt a bit since it's a heavier mouse. it's around 25 bucks. another good one is the nixeus revel which is usually priced around 35 with similar features.

Games are for children.

>both zowie fk1+/ec2-a are very good mice, they are fairly light, pretty similar to wmo
I don't get why people shill zowie, those are garbage and overpriced as fuck on top of this. Made from cheap chinkshit like plastic that causes sweating and is hard to grip (especially when your hands are sweaty, which is all the time with zowie).
On top of this there is shit ton of QA issues with those.
You pay premium for trash basically because it's zowie, the apple of mice. Driverless idea is very nice, but at the same time you can essentially turn g403 into driverless after 1 time setup, and you can even disable leds, which is something you can't do with zowie.
I had zowie ec1-a for like 3 days after which I did a return. I feel bad for people who fall for this.

As a semipro fps gamer who has used wmo they're overrated. Sure a lot of old time quake players use wmo but when you play a game a long time what matters most is consistency, the only thing special about it is that it offered consistent tracking first.

Nowadays if the sensor is good its nearly entirely preference.

logitech g502 , dont need anything else

interesting. i never personally owned those mice as they are too expensive and i agree that it's way overpriced licensed under the "gaming" title. there's just serious issues with certain drivers with firmware latency (which going driverless would help a lot) and possibly rollover esp with all the new action keys on mice.

buying mice for gaming is pretty overrated on its own, i played most of the esea open season and q3a games with a piece of shit generic mouse that you get with the keyboard/mouse sets, and the upgrade to a flawless sensor is not as great as its said to be because modern sensors are very, very close. pixart sensors are the cheapest though, so as long as it's not advertised as a gaming mouse. more important factors are size, weight, and not having a shitty material or shitty switches.

Logitech g102 Prodigy, good quality and not expensive.

Just bought a ZA11, opened it up and saw that the mouse feet are not glued on correctly.
Fug

Still my favorite

Attached: 31N7ENCV2ZL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 10K)

Yeah up to 1000hz is ok but the 2000hz+ drivers are completely broke with the new windows