What The Fuck

wccftech.com/nvidia-oem-partner-300k-gpu-inventory-issues-next-gen-geforce-delay/

seekingalpha.com/article/4182662-nvidia-appears-gpu-inventory-problem

>Nvidia has overestimated pent-up gaming demand and underestimated the impact of declining mining demand.

>NVIDIA seems to be having lots of trouble managing their GPU inventory or the excess of it as highlighted in new reports from Taiwanese based sources. Now the inventory issues may have exploded at NVIDIA HQ since a major Taiwanese OEM has allegedly returned 300,000 GPU units back to NVIDIA, that may end up causing a delay for the next-gen GeForce parts.

>Could NVIDIA GPU Inventory Issues Delay Next-Gen GeForce Launch?

Attached: nvidia-logo.png (351x259, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s2018.siggraph.org/
anandtech.com/show/10516/nvidia-announces-quadro-pascal-family-quadro-p6000-p5000
anandtech.com/show/11103/nvidia-announces-quadro-p4000-p2000-p1000-p600-p400-finishing-the-quadro-pascal-refresh
semiaccurate.com/2016/06/24/serious-manufacturing-problem-hits-nvidia-consumer-gpus/
semiaccurate.com/2016/02/01/news-of-nvidias-pascal-tapeout-and-silicon-is-important/
semiaccurate.com/2016/01/11/nvidia-pascal-over-a-year-ahead-of-1416nm-competition/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zlzompE68dkJ:https://semiaccurate.com/2015/05/31/nvidia-finally-outs-the-980ti/&num=1&client=firefox-b&hl=en&gl=my&strip=1&vwsrc=0
computerbase.de/2018-05/amd-radeon-rx-vega-untersucht/2/
heavy.com/games/2017/10/studios-ea-has-killed-visceral-games/
devblogs.nvidia.com/inside-volta/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Price gouge for another 3 years with the same stock, or sell at actually reasonable MSRP's? Tough call.

>Oh no nvidia re such evil bastards
Are you telling me they will also sell it at MSRP instead of 900 mutt memecoing prices?
By overestimating the demand they literally just saved the prices of the next gen because it will all tank now.

>By overestimating the demand they literally just saved the prices of the next gen because it will all tank now.
Do you honestly believe this? Are you that deluded?
Nvidia will keep selling cards at MSRP and delay the launch of the next gen until they can move all those cards. Nvidia gives no free lunches, especially when AMD is no competition. See you in late 2019 when their next line up is finally announced.

NOT EVEN GETTING PASCAL REFRESH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

follow the rules of economics and lower your price then, holy shit

no, the website is white and/or green text on black background so that's not possible

Fake news

s2018.siggraph.org/

Siggraph 2018 is from August 12-16 and Nvidia is launching new Turing Quadros then

anandtech.com/show/10516/nvidia-announces-quadro-pascal-family-quadro-p6000-p5000

anandtech.com/show/11103/nvidia-announces-quadro-p4000-p2000-p1000-p600-p400-finishing-the-quadro-pascal-refresh

Both Quadro P5000 and P4000 are old and needs next-gen replacements and GeForce cards will launch on July 30th

Why though? It's not like there is competition at any price bracket. 1060 is still rather competetive with the 580, Vega isn't getting magic drivers, which means it'll be stuck at 1070/1070ti levels and rumors are that the 680 is basically a Vega20 dieshrink, with magic drivers MAYBE.

hope this translates into cheaper gpu prices.. I'd love to get my hands on a 1080ti below MSRP.

Attached: a14.jpg (394x458, 23K)

not if the 8gb 1180 costs 1000 €(+) it would be a joke

>GeForce cards will launch on July 30th

Attached: 1489775419173.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

>semiaccurate as source again....

semiaccurate.com/2016/06/24/serious-manufacturing-problem-hits-nvidia-consumer-gpus/

semiaccurate.com/2016/02/01/news-of-nvidias-pascal-tapeout-and-silicon-is-important/

semiaccurate.com/2016/01/11/nvidia-pascal-over-a-year-ahead-of-1416nm-competition/

Attached: 29433270_1008084602679579_4600918853243895808_n.jpg (721x960, 130K)

>currytech

This, Charlie Demerjian work for amd

Crypto is officially dying a slow painful death. About time these miners get what they deserve.

Attached: 1528808818872m.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

I don't think he work for AMD but he definitely put some money on AMD stock

Attached: 1518121530732.jpg (1000x1000, 328K)

charlie is the original amd fanboy and spreads any and all intel/nvidia fud he possibly can

he also charges you a hundred bucks to read his tirades lmao

Fuck EA, that game was so shit why even switch to frostbite, you know none of your developers do well on it, the original team should have made it too, fucking Canadians

He leaked the mi25

Lmao, he leaked Kepler a year before it was released and said AMD has no chance against it going forward, he also unraveled Intel's 10nm 2 years before anyone while you were drinking Intel's koolaid.

Keep your delusions, you just can't handle that Intel has new problems every fucking week while AMD has been executive like swiss clockwork

Keep

Both of you can suck my cock AMDshill

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zlzompE68dkJ:https://semiaccurate.com/2015/05/31/nvidia-finally-outs-the-980ti/&num=1&client=firefox-b&hl=en&gl=my&strip=1&vwsrc=0

>So what is Nvidia launching? The GTX980Ti is nothing more than the high bin 980, this time it is clocked at an even 1GHz. Several variants are being touted by the normal AIB set with top shelf ‘Press Edition’ parts hitting ~1250MHz or so. OEMs are expecting 75-100MHz boost/turbo speeds on the low end, 100+MHz on the press variants. Everything else should be the same as the non-Ti 980s, it isn’t the big Maxwell the BS rumor sites listed a while ago, it is just what we said it was last year.

>Believing the lies of an AMD asslicker that can't even get a GTX 980 Ti right

TOP KEK

T b h Charlie is a amd shill

He probably made those shit up but it turned out true

No, semiaccruate is a cancer

So, next generation will have a new GT card?

such bad bait, AMD shills need to be retrained

I think that'd fuck up their market volume for generation-after-next if they stick to the two year release schedule. You'd have people with Pascal GPUs that aren't willing to upgrade, people from Maxwell looking to upgrade, and people waiting in the interim. If they delay it too long there could well be a "generational" skip for the market. One way or the other they'll have to force their hand.

It also leaves at least a small portion of the market open for an AMD 7nm release if they don't drop something this year. In addition their Q4 profit is going to look like shit due to campers holding out if they don't push a new card. More importantly their executives are going to look like incompetent baboons if their Q4 moves short.

Piednoel, got rekt on twitter so you started shitposting on Jow Forums? Call us next time when you get another genius inspiration like "32 core EPYC will beat out 64 core EPYC2" so we can all have a fun time.

Also why is the French team full of blacks?

rebrandeon incoming

Kek, the dude is approaching Sernox and juaranga level of delusion, it's like he went crazy after leaving Intel.

Nvidia doesn't care about the Pascal owners since they know those won't be in any upgrade cycle, you can see that from past years, they always target people that would be in the upgrade cycle

GTX 980, they targeted to GTX 680 users

Attached: geforce-gtx-980-2560x1600-high-aa-performance.png (877x794, 110K)

yeah they returned them because mining is dying
not because you needed 2-3 nvidia cards to do the job of one amd card noooooo

>ayyymd

>2-3 nvidia cards to do the job of one amd
>the delusions of the AMDrone
How's that primitive shader going btw?

you tell me

oh wait you cant

Attached: Untitled.jpg (710x541, 95K)

computerbase.de/2018-05/amd-radeon-rx-vega-untersucht/2/

>AYYMD POOGA

NOT EVEN ONCE

>quadroP6000 vs vega FE
>toms hardware
hmmmm that's some really spicy benchmark there fampai.

>shits about shared culling
>gets btfo with evidence

I'm still not seeing them primitive shaders though.
Next you will post cinebench scores of threadrippers beating 8700k when the discussion is about gpus.

>nvidia thread
>someone says it's fake news from amd shill
>actual amd shill arrives and talks shit about intel, completely missing the point of the whole thread
the absolute city of AMDrones

Attached: 1529367612754.png (710x423, 10K)

EA is hell bent on destroying developers. They hire them then force them into deadlines and shit they know they can't deliver. And once the product inevitably fails thanks to all the shit EA forced them to cram in they just fire them all and destroy the studio.
You should look at the EAs history. They've destroyed a minimum of at least 10 big game devs/studios. Its mind boogling that studios still decide to make a deal with these devils
>heavy.com/games/2017/10/studios-ea-has-killed-visceral-games/
This is just 14. I'm sure there is more. But look at the names. These were very good game devs

Hey Nvidia I'll buy a third party 1080 for $300 or at this point you can toss me a rotting FE for free, I'll pay the shipping cost.

No problem kid, we'll just install a rootkit in exchange.

>They've destroyed a minimum of at least 10 big game devs/studios.
No they haven't. The owners and senior members of the studios destroyed them. Everyone has known how EA operates for DECADES even the fucking public. Yet year after year scumbags sell their studios to EA and then act surprised when EA uses them up. It's like selling your kids to a well known and famous slaver and then being surprised. People who sell to EA, people who support EA are 100% complicit with everything EA does. There are no surprises. The entire outrage pretend play is stale now.

It sounds like Tuning/Ampere or what the heck Nvidia is calling it is going to be a soup-up Pascal (More blocks tied with GDDR5X/GDDR6)

They are throwing out the power efficiency card for raw performance in order to keep up 20-30% generational performance gain since it is still on the same 14-16nm TSMC process.

devblogs.nvidia.com/inside-volta/

>The new Volta SM is 50% more energy efficient than the previous generation Pascal design, enabling major boosts in FP32 and FP64 performance in the same power envelope.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT