Which is best? Telstra vs Optus vs Vodafone

Which is best? Telstra vs Optus vs Vodafone.

Attached: 1516090895669.png (1386x1344, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aldimobile.com.au/plans/1-year-super-pack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I recommend an RFC 1149-compliant provider.

>RFC 1149
l0l

Genuinely feel bad for Aussies tbqhwyfam. This is the speed I get here in some borderline rural part of upstate new york

Attached: Capture_One.jpg (1907x920, 80K)

Depends what your needs are.

Depends on needs
Telstra for coverage (Only reason I'm with them)
Optus have given me the (((best))) pricing, are willing to price-match for the same plan as a competitor
Haven't heard of Vodafone in ages desu
Dodo is shit, but cheap, so it's okay?
iiNet prides itself (or used to, at least) on customer service and were all round chill dudes.
Internode are a bunch of cucks (personal experience from 3 calls, grain of salt)
Not tried any others, so can't really say, desu

Don't laugh, but unironically ALDI mobile for mobile.
Aussie broadband for internet.

If you don't need much data, I would go vaya or aldi. They are so cheap and honestly more than enough for any neet that's on this board.

In the year 2018 AD you should expect an ISP to provide new customers with RFC 6214. Sadly many don't.

K O G A N
Their 365 day up front plans are regularly on sale for ~$200 for 7gb and unlimited voice/text
They use Vodaphone towers

Aldi has a $249 pack that lasts a year. Gives you 42GB and unlimited talk/text.
Used Telstra towers.

Didn't know about that, guess I'll be going with them next year

cant find the one your referring to on their site. Even their 4gb plan is $25 a month

ALDI 35 and 45$ plans are some of the best value u will find

Seems to be hidden for some reason.
aldimobile.com.au/plans/1-year-super-pack/

Wow that $299 for 80GB is value asf

the fuck, the few ALDI's ive seen here in the bugerland definitely don't carry any sort of electronics, are ALDI's more like a walmart in yuropoor land?

>Sold out
damn, thats some god tier value

>ALDI's more like a walmart in yuropoor land
No, its like a poor mans supermarket, but does have some goodish local produce.
Our major supermakets are Woolworths and Coles

Ah fuck, that's why it's hidden. They've been offering the pack for a couple of years now, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again soon.

they're just a regular supermarket but also sell some cheap electronics like TVs and vacuums. They buy old stock hence why they can sell such things for a low price. However it also means that they dont regularly stock that kind of stuff, more of a one-off thing.

interesting, I've never actually shopped there much, but I've had friends complain about the freshness of things they've bought there. interesting. thanks lads

None, they are all shit

Fuck off muppet.

no fuck u faggot meet me at coffs south bp

wanker cunt. meet at the train tracks bruz, dont bring anyone fucking idiot, 1 on 1

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fucking idiot says 'they are all shit'
the dickhead implying to just not have a mobile plan. fucking stupid cunts make me so fucking mad, i swear to fucking god if he hasnt come down the train tracks in the next half hour im gonna find the fucking rat cunt

DAMO