MACBOOKS BTFO

MACBOOKS BTFO

Attached: Capture.png (850x896, 663K)

>yet another attempt at a google laptop
If it’s anything like the last it’ll be unimpressive and designed as a low cost netbook

When botnets collide

kek

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE BEZELS AAAAAAAA

That looks hideous.
>those bezels
>that keyboard

It bends all the way back and turns into a tablet. I own one and it's the best laptop in terms of quality.

Yes, the bezels are necessary for tablet mode. Think of an iPad. The Google Pixelbook is amazing.

Nice a hardware botnet! Who thought an advertising company would produce laptops?

Pure garbage, even worse than chinkpad trash. MacBook Pros are the ultimate premium machines

Attached: 1521225577297.png (467x624, 460K)

>macshit
>"""""""""""premium"""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1523544595875.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

This.

Is this legit? First Pixelbook can run all Linux programs without forcing you to use Linux, now the same thing will happen with Windows. Is Google secretly /ourguys/?

garbagepadfags BTFO

what am i looking at

He didn't pop the keyboard in properly and slams his lid.

>pop the keyboard in properly
what laptop makes you pop the keyboard in?

>but not for the original Chromebook Pixel because it's more than 2 years old ;^)

>another Google (tm) laptop with want be Macbook with the silver case
>"cheap" laptop fot schools when really cost $400 USD
>cannot run SPSS

>power hungry windows on a laptop
why the fuck would i ever

When you take it out to get in the chassis. What laptop makes you dissemble the frame to get inside?

So you can play Alicesoft games.

How's the pixel pen?

It's Wacom AES, so very decent.

>AES
Ah, so basically the same garbage as N-trig

I personally prefer AES's superior positional accuracy and lower latency over EMR's shitty parallax and edge detection.

>b-but you have to change the battery every 2 years

Nope. If anything, desktop Linux BTFO. Macfags will still keep buying macbooks, but giving people a machine that can run linux programs and Android apps, and making it capable of running Windows 10 as well is going to steal away a lot of desktop Linux users. The only ones that will be left are the hardcore freetards. Linux desktop market share will drop to 0.5%, macOS will stay around 10-11%, Windows will stay dominant, and the remaining "Other" market share will be cannibalized by chromeOS

Screenshot this shit. By next summer, you will either be able to throw it in my face how wrong I was, or bawwww about how I was right and YOTLD will never happen. I'm betting on the latter.

>EMR's shitty parallax
This shouldn't even be an issue. It's 2018 and we should have all moved onto glass laminated panels with like 1mm offset. Active digitizers in 2-in-1s are literally worse than chink drawing tablet quality because of the capacitive touch fucking with the digitizer.

>edge detection
Not a real issue, like 98% of the screen is perfectly usable

cringe.jpg

How can Jow Forums dislike this? 3:2 aspect ratio is as close to 4:3 as there has ever been.

Can someone actually confirm this or what? If Pixelbook can run Win 10 it changes everything.

Eh, I'm just playing with you. They are pretty damn similar in my usage that it really doesn't matter what I use. Although N-trig/AES does suffer when you draw super slowly or need to draw tiny circles, while EMR pisses me off when I want to press on the undo save buttons and shit.

Because 4:3 is shit. 16:9 is the best ratio

What's so special about that? My current laptop triple boots all operating systems.

>freetard in damage control mode

Because your current laptop is shit and nobody wants to use that junk.

>If it’s anything like the last it’ll be unimpressive and designed as a low cost netbook
>Modern i5
>8GB ram
The pixelbook is well-equipped.

Some chromebooks have a redeeming factor: they can run libreboot.

does it have thunderbolt tho?

This better ship tianocore by default or fuck google.

They will bend over for microfags but won't allow us to boot with coreboot or tianocore and they will ship some bullshit non-standard efi

Windows noob

underrated

16:9 is trash for anything other than viewing 16:9 media. It's a good aspect ratio for a portable DVD player but trash for using a computer, especially laptops

You sound like an idiot

It's WAY better than 4:3 for having two things open at once.

By pooman5000 ?

Surely you're not this retarded

32 gigs of storage
>well-equipped

You're the retard here.

They are not neccessary though. Ipad pro 10’5 has thinner bezels and I find no problem using it at all

>using Micropenis Shitshow 10 on anything ever
I don't play video games and I haven't used Windows in about 5 years outside of a VM. The times I used it in a VM were to try it out, and I've been disappointed every time. Everything runs Linux in my house and it works fine.

Attached: E7F4D349F58B49DFB2B7FA71EB61A522.png (255x139, 49K)

What's the difference which os you run on a facebook machine?

My x220t does that and I bought it in 2011

One in which you need to replace the keyboard I suppose

You are the stupidest human alive. 16:9 represents everything that is wrong with humanity, it represents consumerism.
It's the reason laptops are unusable for reading pdfs and writing code - it makes them lack screen space.
You are the most pathetic person to walk the earth. I hope you get hit by a car and your children die from cancer.

>is going to steal away a lot of desktop Linux users.
A Linux user is a Linux user. We don't count them based on the hardware they use.

No youbare the stupidest human alive. 16:9 represents everything that is right with humanity it represents modernisation.
It's the reason laptops are god tier doe reading pdfs and writing code - it allows them to do both at once thanks to screen space. You are the most pathetic person to walk on earth. I'm not even sure if you actually walk outside your basement. You will never have children.

>judging an OS by how it performs on a limited VM
are all freetards this retarded? well i guess it's in the name

Macbooks have been able to run WinX since it came out. No waiting.

>im on 1600x900 res on my desktop rn

How triggered are you?

Pixelbook doesn't come in 15 inch so it doesn't exist.

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvdXBsb2Fkcy81MzIyL2cvbWljcm9zb2Z0LXN1cmZhY2UtYm9vay0yLTAw (775x500, 133K)

[we're reaching botnet levels that shouldn't be possible]

surface rt 2 quite literally

B E Z E L
E E
Z Z
E E
L E Z E B

The absolute state of the trajectory of Chromebooks.
>DUDE you don't need applications, everything can be done in the cloud LMAO
>DUDE ok fine here's millions of Android apps but still you don't need full operating systems anymore, it's too much maintenance LMAO
>DUDE OK FINE HERE'S A FULL WINDOWS LAPTOP ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW LMAO

Attached: condescending wonka.jpg (311x311, 24K)

more like google just BTFO themselves

There's supposed to be a "DUDE, alright here have some "chrome web apps" to tie you over LMAO" inbetween the first two

chrome os has been a godsend for my elderly grandparents and my dumb boomer parents. thanks to chrome os i never get a single call about how to fix this or that. on the rare occasion something does fuck up a simple reboot is all thats needed to fix it.

False.

Desktop Linux users are the ones that are counted for desktop market share. You know, the less than 3%. Then there's server Linux users, something like 80%+, and supercomputer Linux users, 100%

lel

>unironically wanting to run windows

>"""""""""""""bussiness""""""""""""" class machines

The important question is: will it be able to run Linux?

wew