How did this guy get compromised...

How did this guy get compromised? he went from calling out mozilla funding antifa and full survivalist paranoia to a safe-space cuck within a matter of weeks. Was he a cell waiting to be activated?

Attached: Capture.png (217x217, 67K)

he even grew the mirror universe goatee. huh.

He realises he gets more publicity from people like you this way. More publicity = more money.

He's just embracing his heritage

What happened?

money happened. he need to feed his step son

his view counts have dipped significantly

He never made money from view counts anyway. The more his name is seen around, more people check a video or two, the more people end up subbing for patreon.

Honesty is always nice

>He never made money from view counts anyway. The more his name is seen around, more people check a video or two, the more people end up subbing for patreon.
Ever since he made his videos exclusive to patreon subs or whatever he did I never see his videos in the recommended videos on youtube. I was never subbed on youtube but I would watch sometimes if I saw something interesting so good job with that visibility lunduke.

Who cares! Dude is a retard.
Not saying he doesn't know his stuff, but he's overly excited ALL. THE. FUKKEN. TIME!

Stopped watching his vids once he started to feel as THE Linux spokesperson of the century.

He's a fucking annoying jew.

It truly is. More people need to understand this. Kind words hold no weight in spaces where everyone is expected to always be pleasant.

mozilla never funded antifa they funded a free vpn service that panders to commies

i've watched liberal friends shield eachother from criticism to the point of utter ruin. they let their lives get shittier and shitter and tell themselves only positive things. sometimes you need someone to tell you how it is

He's a jew.

actually he doesn't know his stuff

>caring about the guy who couldn't figure out how to use wpa_supplicant

>implying there's anyone actually knows to to connect to wifi on Linux

this

I'll admit, it took me like 15 minutes to deal with it and that was with the arch wiki open.
It has a really fucking shitty syntax. Still, it works

All you need to know

Attached: IMG_20180620_174215.png (720x768, 357K)

>unable to read documentation
>blame the software
>It has a really fucking shitty syntax. Still, it works
yeah, I found it a bit irritating the first time. Didn't take long to figure out though, since the documentation available is pretty good.

I use it once to clone the i3-gaps repo and then just rely on nm-applet like a pleb

lmfao

Lunduke is a stupid cunt

I fucking love Jews!!!

Attached: 1504816608579.jpg (426x960, 37K)

He relies on Jow Forums, much like Luke Smith does, for his viewers. Given how popular Jow Forums is in the global site rankings, having a Lunduke thread every day is probably more profitable than showing up in youtube's recommended videos.

SAY FIVE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT ISRAEL AND JEWS RIGHT NOW!!!

Khazar milkers

If he was sounding so paranoid before, maybe he started taking his meds.