Chad ripper vs Virgin incel

Chad ripper vs Virgin incel

Attached: 15295342496140.jpg (750x500, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyoUq3XUmGg
youtube.com/watch?v=OEFoAGBeXhU
youtube.com/watch?v=fImcXn_V9Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lTTPSuH24b8
youtube.com/watch?v=s7W5zsLp7xY
youtu.be/SyoUq3XUmGg
agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49
us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/16203380383
agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49#829
youtube.com/watch?v=GNPcxXZ2ki8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incel
kek

Except the small die is RR.

Attached: ryzen-i9-tr.jpg (1280x853, 147K)

that's a big cee pee you

> be you
> retarded
> possible ameripoor
cpu could be as large as a house, still can't beat intel's chips single core performance (where it fucking matters).
wew. sure is summer in here.

>where it fucking matters
Then why are single core cpus dead, hmmmmmm?

>placing the pins on sandpaper
based

Parallel workloads are still bottlenecked by single core performance. Doesn't matter how many different threads you have when if one falls behind every other one has to wait for it before they can continue.

Imagine being reatrd
no imagine that user above me

>tiled floor
>sandpaper

Attached: 1527529217103.jpg (586x658, 89K)

>intel is better if your program sucks!
The absolute state

I'd sure hate to be intel right now
youtube.com/watch?v=SyoUq3XUmGg [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=OEFoAGBeXhU [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=fImcXn_V9Vc [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=lTTPSuH24b8 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=s7W5zsLp7xY [Open]
I mean, I don't blame market for heavily favouring the company that put security second to performance statistics up until a couple years ago, because there really wasn't any competition. But now the competition has not only caught up, but edged ahead and yet there's still the blind faithful fanboys who have nothing to brag about but a couple extra FPS on low res monitors whilst quietly sweeping the growing security flaws under the rug.

Meanwhile, the only thing Intel can do to try minimise the Ryzen hypetrain is literally shitpost at media exhibitions and releases. As for their products, their HEDT is an absolute dead end architecture (evident by the fact their fake 5ghz 28 core has to be implemented on a new "Ultra High End Desktop" socket) and their Coffeelake is a band-aid fix to the corelet CPUs they tried to convince customers was all they needed.
>Ryzen 7nm is around the corner

Attached: 1529499860077.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

for you

threadripper laptop when?

Attached: 63oban2fsyaz.png (1280x720, 752K)

Lmao amd shills this desperate
Intel will launch 5ghz 28c xeon
>mean while ayymd stuck on haswell level ipc
The xeon will molest this Module amd housefire

>Intel will launch 5ghz 28c xeon
Literally impossible for these reasons
youtu.be/SyoUq3XUmGg
Keep calling the "nay sayers" shills in the face of reason though.

Attached: 1528516809826.jpg (480x300, 36K)

If you cool it with liquid nitrogen sure.

Attached: 1526257172777.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>amdunboxed
>facts
>go shill your shitty pajeet cpus and shill channels somewhere else

Attached: ayymdpoorfag.png (633x900, 112K)

> Found the NSA fag

Attached: 1494356435910.png (633x900, 162K)

>Chad ripper vs Virgin incel
Thank you Kanye, very cool!

>buildzoid
>amdunboxed
You didn't open the video did you?
You have three options.
-remain in your ignorant blue pulled state
-refute the evidence and logical claims brought forth and enlighten us all
-enlighten yourself on the absolute malice in which Intel has treated its customers in the time they have remained unchallenged

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>inb4 Intel drone picks option one with a cop out excuse

That's tile, you dolt

>amdzoid
Fuck off rajesh
Shill your module crap somewhere else
>amd 2018
>ipc of haswell from 2014

He calls himself Buildzoid, not Bulldozoid.

>intlel corelets disabling hype threading while amd literally rapes threads

>meltdownfag in full damege control

FUCK*NG KEK

Attached: 1527619034298.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

Ur wrong kiddo

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-025502.png (1080x1920, 257K)

>be Intel
>see this thread
>get buttflustered
>go full damage control and find my Israel security arm to invent more AMD specific vulnerabilities
Who actually supports this company that isn't a stake holder?

>(((you)))

Ryzen doesn't use modules, and Ryzen 2 has IPC somewhere between Skylake and Kaby Lake. Fuck off dumb shill.

Good wordplay, i laughed.

chadpussyripper vs intel corelet
make a fucking chad vs virgin RIGHT NOW

>still can't beat intel's chips single core performance
>ayymd stuck on haswell level ipc
AMD matches Incel IPC already, get with the times grandpa. There are only two reasons it might fall behind:
>lower clocks
>program uses Incel compiler which very literally slows down the program if it detects AMD CPU, has been proven and taken to court
The first one is getting there and the difference is already small. It will continue to shrink since Incel doesn't do any real R&D, just milks their decades old schematic. The second one can only be fixed if court forces Incel to remove the gimping from their compiler, or companies stop using it totally. No software benchmark can be taken seriously if the software was compiled with Incel compiler.

>I haven't seen some of those.
Thanks.

Now that architecture size reduction is basically at a standstill how large are high performance CPU's gonna get?

Are we ever gonna see something twice the size of the threadripper?

What a silly goose

>program uses Incel compiler which very literally slows down the program if it detects AMD CPU, has been proven and taken to court
No way, I couldn't possibly believe Intel would resort to dirty anti competitive tactics.
Maybe on Intel's side where they struggle to get sustainable 10nm yields. Hell, their mythical 28 core 5ghz CPU is the size of a house, making the nickname housefire hilariously fitting.

Here are some links for it too, user. Spread the word.
>agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49
>us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/16203380383

delid dis!

>It's a bit late and I'm not really too sure how many people care, but I recently did some testing to see if SC2 was affected by the whole Intel compiler/cripple situation. Turns out, it is.
>To explain quickly what I did, I tested a FX-8350 processor against a FX-8350 renamed to some Intel processor. The same exact processor and hardware is being used in the tests
Jesus fucking Christ

K I K E R I P P E R

ITT LITTLE VIRGIN INTEL SHILLS WITH TRYING TO SOCKET THEIR EMBARRASSING TINY *ahem* CHIPS

Attached: 1446893585737.gif (444x300, 2.78M)

>being this assmad over Intel getting blacked
Zen+ IPC is slightly higher than Kebab Lake, the only advantage Intel has is ~20% higher clocks.

they literally used a 1700 watt radiator used to cool aquariums

so if i get an AMD processor, i have to rename its vendorID to GenuineIntel

That's what those links are indicating.

>threadshitter
>can't even hit anywhere close 5GHz
The absolute state of ayymd.

>Intel will launch 5ghz 28c xeon
lmao imagine being this deluded
fucking celcius tier IQ

>Intel 28c
>needs a fucking chiller to hit 5GHz

Holy shit that incuck ignorance and denial!

lol thats a bga mobile processor, of course its small, and it dossnt have an ihs since its a laptop cpu.

Intel is toast

Attached: 16904818_1379618442094928_8024136170374067354_o.jpg (1023x768, 60K)

ARM is going to eat Intel from the other side, and they've pretty much missed the GPU compute bus. Nah as well holocaust themselves.

What a time to be alive. Microsoft and Qualcomm planning to kill Intel in the laptop segment and AMD btfoing Intel in the enterprise power and gamer segments.
I give Intel 5 years tops.

Still loading up on AMD stocks. Hate to be one of the plebs left with Intel's bags

HOW CAN inlets EVEN COMPETE

Intel stopped being able to compete after Ryzen was released.
>Intel's performance
>no socket change every five days
>twice the cores for the same price
Intel had one last chance after that to fix their shit and what did they do, released the same polished shit again with a different pet name.

Attached: 35164840_168628123991552_3488712844034179072_n.jpg (513x537, 22K)

>All the AMD shills in this thread

>people who report facts are AMD shills!

They can't, they're finished.
In Intel's defence they're good at keeping the same socket for multiple generations... They just lock out different generation CPUs.
Perhaps you can refute the evidence and prove the Intel naysayers are just AMDrone shills.

>he thinks the threadripper chips have ipc even close to ryzen
at least be good at shilling your own shit

>implying it isn't
You're confusing yourself with Intel's consumer Coffeelake vs their joke of a HEDT Skylake-X. Ryzen cores scale very well even over multiple dies.

Attached: untitled-1.png (674x665, 39K)

hmm thats interesting, not sure why I thought they were so far off
TR is outclassed in IPC to the i9 housefire though, but the price of the i9 makes it less desirable (unless you dont know what being poor is)

>In Intel's defence they're good at keeping the same socket for multiple generations... They just lock out different generation CPUs.
What's the fucking defense here? Making you buy another motherboard with the same socket is BAD not good, Rabbi Goldstein.
The i9 housefire will not only be outclassed by threadripper 2, but it already is dogshit if you factor in power consumption.

I dont believe hype from either company, we'll have to see how far AMD has come when TR2 releases

I don't normally care for hype either, but given Ryzen cores ability to scale well, and the fact consumer Zen+ Ryzens are a good 10% faster than the original for a given clock speed, I don't hold too much doubt to what that user's saying.

>I knew Intel was doing this stuff in the past, I didn't realize they where still crippling their compilers.
I'm not a professional coder so I never looked at it again, I am how ever a long time AMD CPU user, who Intel is hurting on purpose.
I checked on the Intel website and the notice that they only optimize for Intel processors is still there, so they are still crippling their compilers, ten years after Agner started to complain to Intel.
I'm surprised that no anti-trust authorities have slammed Intel for this, as to me it is clearly anti competitiveness coding.
It's amazing how a company that has a virtual CPU monopoly for desktop computers, can get away with using the worst possible solution for determining the use of the best instruction set, where they are even willing to partly cripple their own new CPU's, like in the example of renaming a Core CPU to Pentium 4, because they refuse to use blacklisting or proper feature set detection regardless of the CPU brand or model.

There should be no reason at all to attempt to detect the CPU's brand other then to hurt the competition, even if this needs to be done to exclude bugged CPU models, any branching done that automatically eliminates non-Intel CPU's from a faster code path before checking if you are dealing with a bugged CPU or it's feature set, clearly is done on purpose.

If Intel was some small business, that was struggling for market share, then I would not care too much, but they are a monopolist who produces current products that are more expensive for the same speed as what I paid for my Phenom II CPU five years ago, because there is almost no competition, also hurting the people who buy Intel CPU's as Intel can jack up the price.

While Microsoft was forced by the EU to include competitors browsers as a choice in to it's OS, Intel is allowed to purposefully code compilers that are widely used due to their great optimization, to slowdown competitors products, it's just amazing.
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1506977929561.png (200x200, 45K)

Lel what native langauge have to do to stay competitive with JIT-Compiling.

Attached: Understanding_CPU_Dispatching_in_the_IntelĀ®_IPP_Libraries_IntelĀ®_Software_-_2018-06-21_11.43.15.pn (720x515, 31K)

Thanks for the (You)'s boys

Ive read about this before, and tried to find out how to do it. But i still havent found a way. Any ideas?

>Single core performance is most important
Intel gaymer shills still in panic mode

>Indian population: 1.3 billions

>outclassed

Hardly, considering we all now know that the IPC advantage that Intel had was due to cutting out important security validation and other corners.

I wonder how would amd chips perform with the same corners cut.

>sandpaper
Isn't that highly dangerous for the hardware?

Attached: sketch-1529583896672.png (1170x1080, 167K)

Attention whoring is a mental illness.

Zen has the highest IPC throughput than any other CPU.
agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49#829

AMD is finished!
amdflaws.com
And totally don't watch this video's analysis of the whole debacle youtube.com/watch?v=GNPcxXZ2ki8

Attached: Bender_Burglar.png (238x250, 27K)

Pic in the right is from AMD too it's their ryzen APU user.
Not trying to ruin your nu4chan meme tho keep going just my inner autist that had to remind you of your mistake.

>single core performance (where it fucking matters)
t. Intel product manager that approved pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 10.20.51 PM.png (707x845, 735K)

Incel inside

Attached: 1529589472573.png (960x637, 84K)

What a puny CPU

Attached: bluey.jpg (499x374, 29K)

this

>shilling your youtube video on Jow Forums
you probably have better luck on /v/

>amdflaws.com
The white paper ends by saying all of these vulnerabilities require admin-level privileges.
You need administrator level access on Windows to use any of those. So, they aren't exploits like Spectre or Meltdown.

The domain is registered on GoDaddy by DomainsByProxy, aka the privacy filter of GoDaddy.
I'm pretty sure when you trace the line of transactions, you'd eventually end up at Intel.

This was another attempt to badmouth AMD after Intel got it badly by Spectre and Meltdown while AMD didn't suffer as much because of it. Specially with the site being built up to cover up as much actual information and just put a red sign for anyone not smart enough (or reporters) that "AMD has worse vulnerabilities then Intel!".
I guess it did work by looking back the stock history of AMD and Intel, but only for a short time.

I haven't watched the video yet, but I'm pretty sure it's explaining the same things.

> t. Never designed distibuted software

Just fuck my latency up

Is it that kid again who was in the news a few months ago with some other vulnerabilities, trying to make stock values go down?

>I'm surprised that no (((anti-trust authorities))) have slammed (((Intel))) for this, as to me it is clearly anti competitiveness coding.
Gee, I wonder why.

Yes you are. Just because it's the truth doesn't mean you're not an AMD shill. Truth is just what you pajeets use to be right all the time.

So objective news reports are also shilling? Howretarded can you be?

That's 4 dual core CPU dies with four on chip L3 caches
There existed alternative ways to build something like this with even worse latencies, this is far from it

DELID DIS YOU STUPID GOY

Attached: 1529575770570.jpg (403x402, 52K)

Most wait states are caused by I/O. Single thread only matters with CPU-based shit like games. The soi laptops you guys use aren't exactly in a good place to demand performance.

Yes. 32 cores, it's called Threadripper 2.