It's Pride Month! Have you transitioned to Rust yet?

It's Pride Month! Have you transitioned to Rust yet?

Attached: kill me.png (1024x1024, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rust/comments/8s7gei/unsafe_rust_in_actixweb_other_libraries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_lisp
github.com/rust-lang/rust/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/25650
github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/25640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, im not a raging faggot

Nice filename but no, you can kys

I'm waiting for my dead tree copy of The Rust Programming Language, should ship by the end of the month :^)

reddit.com/r/rust/comments/8s7gei/unsafe_rust_in_actixweb_other_libraries/

Because it's shit and no one knows how to use it. After years theres not a single important working rust library/framework. Productivity in Rust is low because you have to fuck around to get your code to compile

Man, and I thought I had it bad being born in black history month. Hate to be you Junos.

more like, kys sodomite

I'm gay but still hate trannies. Even if I was one of those weirdos, I don't need a programming language to define my sexuality for me. Rust and it's community are bizarre.

>reddit.com/r/rust/comments/8s7gei/unsafe_rust_in_actixweb_other_libraries/
>Because it's shit and no one knows how to use it.
One project misusing a feature is not the same as "no one knows how to use it".

If some big dick dude at microsoft + the creator of flask can't grok it, what makes you think that regular joe dev can?

Faggots like you will also be included on the day of the rope

>what makes you think that regular joe dev can?
The fact that most people don't seem to have had much trouble with it.
Have you taken a look at the actix-web source code? I'm a novice at Rust, but I think it's pretty obvious that they were just "writing C in Rust". My understanding of "unsafe" is that it should be used sparingly and separately from the logic of the program - small functions implementing low-level data structure operations or directly accessing C libraries. Stuff that you can easily verify independently of the rest of your program. Actix-web just has random pointer-fiddling and memory initialisation showing up in the middle of application logic. It's nuts.

Promoting to gay people won't get any fags to start programming in Rust.

That's right. We naturally program in lisp! ^_^

Attached: 91fda1f0daa8c539592dcb57407c2421.jpg (500x671, 44K)

They need to make an actual toolchain for embedded systems. I'd love to use something more modern than C, and Rust has the potential.

Haven't cut off my pointer yet.

Oh god.

I'd seen the code, but having looked through the comments (by people who know more about Rust than me) on Reddit and the Rust unsafe doc, it's so much worse than I'd thought. From the look of it, Actix-web is going to end up famous as an example of how NOT to write programs in Rust.

I don't program in lisp.

Attached: DO02BhDX4AAyUdU.jpg (326x293, 14K)

>Have you transitioned to Rust yet?
I'm not a faggot, tranny, communist, anti-white or have a mental disorder. So no.

Attached: 1525987184614.png (988x1059, 143K)

But 100% of the people who use rust already are faggots.

Was in reference to gay lisp, silly!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_lisp

Attached: 17ac93af36a07e13bb35b25259236c37.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Thank God, I don't have that autistic, nasally voice that faggots usually have.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL AAHHHHHHHH

I'm proud to use C++ and to be intelligent enough to know homosexuality is a psychological disorder.

me neither. Don't have anything against people who do, but often I think it's kinda a red flag that they're the 'LGBT' type.

Oh, don't you know?
Rust is a political movement masquerading as a programming language.

github.com/rust-lang/rust/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/25650
github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/25640

what makes u think that?

kek

AH AH AH AH AH AH
Communist faggots: "It was not real communism!"
Rust communist faggots: "It is not real Rust!"

kys

>mental illness month

Rust is developed by Ruby faggots. They don't know anything about embedded development.

>github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/25640
Holy shit, those people are literally mentally ill

yes we are!
and we love you

Attached: ewsbzgvv5tw6edpeulgcxqzhvb5ucj4t_hq.jpg (500x714, 34K)

holy shit i thought it was a meme

It's been scrubbed off the internet but there was a video of one of the main Rust developers giving a talk while wearing a spaghetti strap dress. There's something really weird about that group.

The CoC is even worse when you click the link to their definition of harassment. Apparently if someone finds something you say to be "insulting" or offensive, that's considered harassment.

They have more people on the working to enforce their code of conduct that people working on improving their compiler.
I don't know why we're even discussing this joke of a language.

Go is developed by a fag and (((Google))) yet it seems sane when compared to Rust.

Everything about faggots, including but not limited to:
* the evolutionary nonsense that is homosexuality
* having the most unstable couples
* having over 1000 different sexual partners on average in a lifetime (reminder: the average human brain can process about 150 friendships at most)
* their likeliness to kill each other, often because of sadomasochistic "perfectly fine fun time"
* their likeliness to stick stuff in their asses to the point where they need to be operated or wear diapers for the rest of their lives
* the prevalence of AIDS among them
* knowingly spreading it through bugchasing
* corrupting and molesting children
* voting for people who openly want to destroy civilization
* bullying bakers that refuse to make buttplug-shaped wedding cakes
* mutilating their dicks to LARP as women
* regretting it and killing themselves, still blaming sane people for it
* shoving their mental instabilities down my throat in the media
* using 50-year-old sociological studies, including fabricated ones like the Kinsey reports, to defend themselves in front of criticism of the current LGBTPedo community
* (to stay tech-related despite this being a Rust thread) invading free software projects like rats invade homes, turning software into a no-fun-allowed political bullcrap with their cancerous codes of conduct and rainbow logos, and chimping out whenever a >she gets fired
Explain to me how it's possible to be like that without an extreme mental illness. Packing each other's fudge will not bring a single scientific or technological advancement, so claiming it's needed for our civilization is downright delusional. And yes, making me pay money to support their autism and shoving it down my throat does affect my life as a non-faggot.

>Apparently if someone finds something you say to be "insulting" or offensive, that's considered harassment.
No it doesn't. How lazy are you, that you have to resort to making shit up?

>The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable within our community:
>Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
>Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
>Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
> Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information ("doxing").
>Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
>Inappropriate photography or recording.
> Inappropriate physical contact. You should have someone’s consent before touching them.
>Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, sexualized comments or jokes; inappropriate touching, groping, and unwelcomed sexual advances.
>Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following (online or in person).
>Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
>Sustained disruption of community events, including talks and presentations.

Did you think that no-one would check?

>Rust communist faggots: "It is not real Rust!"
Nobody but you has said that. People have pointed out that it's bad Rust, and could be written better. There's no programming language that can prevent people from writing bad code.

yes I did read it.
>Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
translation: if you make a joke about something, and a tranny gets offended, that's harassment. Even if it's not in the context of the project, as the whole node.js/ayo.js situation shows.
>Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
translation: if someone finds something you say insulting, that's harassment.

not gonna cover all of this (this is a tech board), but
>knowingly spreading it through bugchasing
Pretty much entirely disliked in the overall community.
>mutilating their dicks to LARP as women
yeah I hate that too. I can't say i'm a big fan of the LGBT. LGB sure, but no further.
>bullying bakers that refuse to make buttplug-shaped wedding cakes
I don't get this whole "controversy". Why not just go to a different bakery for your gay cake?
>having over 1000 different sexual partners on average in a lifetime
well I mean, cock is just that perfect
>invading free software projects
Again I don't get this. Why can't other gays just be degenerate and happy without turning it into some stupid political movement? It's not like we're missing out on rights anymore. The fight's over.

>translation
So if you pretend that it says something other than what's written, then it says things you don't like?
Holy Shit.

What goes on during October?

Attached: 1525734072548.png (157x231, 85K)