Is your headphone stand RGB, Jow Forums?

Is your headphone stand RGB, Jow Forums?

Attached: meem.jpg (1300x867, 189K)

I wish I had a headphone stand...

I wish I had headphones...

I wish I had a head

I'm thinking about getting exactly what your pic shows. It costs 60 € and I wanted a wooden or nice looking aluminium one first, but these cost the same or more. Should I do it? I don't see a reason to prefer a more expensive thing that is just made out of wood.

Attached: Beyerdynamic T1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.48M)

>no RGB desk
what a shit setup

If you don't give a shit about money, I don't see why not. The USB ports seem really useful and you can always leave the rgb off if you hate that shit like most of this board seems to (for some reason idk).

I bought headphones for 800 €, my whole PC setup consists of highend parts. This thing costs around 50 €, so its not as much. I checked if i can find a cheap headphone stand, but all the cheap stuff looks cheap as it would break apart immediately. Otherwise I'm not willing to give so much money for a piece of wood.

I know, I use ICUE and I love it. Everything is synced and I seek for a good USB hub too, because these shitty things never work.

Headphone stand? What a fucking waste of money.

Headphone stand? My headphones don't even have pads anymore.

do people unironically like all of this rgb shit?

12 year olds and boomers do

Sennheiser HD120's, the stand is a charger.

I buy rgb-LED stuff sometimes bc I like it at first, but I never end up using it. it annoys me really quickly.
I bought these two laser show things (red and blue) thinking id have them on when I code in the dark, but they made me nauseous and gave me headaches, out they went.

i di have these two custom huge half-dome wall lamps that have LED's inside them. they look like some bubble creature from star trek, those are neat, ppl like em, but even those i keep off.

RGB stands for

>Raging
>Gay
>Bitch

RGB is for plebs. CYMK is true colorspace.

I wish i had a table.

>that 12 year old boomer who buys RGB

simple headphone stand with noise cancelling headphones

what is the point of fucking colors in your headphone stand

Attached: 1478311148_84_Charge-your-Bluetooth-headphones-with-Twelve-South039s-Fermata-stand.jpg (597x800, 110K)

There's a leaf on your headphones stand

that's just the family Canadian

I wish my table had legs

I unironically like rgb, i like the way it looks, ofcourse it's first about functionality but they made rgb really accessible to be both. I like it, its not that much, keyboard has just a red color to it, so had the mouse, some whispering on the cpu ram and gpu, the motherboard is already red so..

this guy knows what's up

I hang mine on the side of the monitor

Attached: aoc.jpg (600x523, 15K)

gheeey. Mine is from coat hanger

Attached: IMG_20180621.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner

>RGB LEDs

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)