pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last Thread

Attached: IMG_0027.png (932x711, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spritdesign.wixsite.com/sprit/alpssprings
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=GllpP8RiA5Y
a.co/3MhOmjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread OP

Attached: more walthers.jpg (3200x1411, 1.35M)

Nothing but it would be nice to have some more variety

have any of you bought sleeved usb-c to mini/micro-usb cables? the best cables I've bought came from PexonPCS, nice and soft while retaining their shape. the worst being from WASD Keyboards, their cables are REALLY stiff, which almost defeats the purpose of being sleeved. I need options

Guys, does anyone do aftermarket springs for Alps/Matias? I want to make my Quiet Clicks heavier.

Attached: 1525745314103.jpg (749x926, 50K)

Sell me that PPK.

spritdesign.wixsite.com/sprit/alpssprings

>giving money to a scammer
It'd be nice if other sites would carry springs (and not just be a middleman for sprit).

what scams did he commit? I genuinely have no idea, that was just the first result in google

Suggestions for a sub $60 board, tenkeyless, blue switches and without the angry gamer font?

Sprit has a reputation of not fulfilling orders from groupbuys years ago, meanwhile still taking new orders and leaving people who spent hundreds for a keyboard in the dust.

Looks dodgy

I see, he's one of those geekhack autists

you can get the springs on other websites like mechanicalkeyboards.com, but it's cheaper to just buy it from him

tomoko is like 26 bucks on amazon

So he's legit? Alright, thanks. I'll see what is cheapest for me since I'm in the UK.

The springs off of mechanicalkeyboards.com are just sprits springs. So in the end you'd still be giving your money to a scammer.

Trip on, burt.

Grrr... I'm so jealous that my rural and suburban retarded parts had to live in the middle of no where. I can never try out glorious keebs like these
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=GllpP8RiA5Y

Attached: X083woZ.jpg (3264x2448, 549K)

>>>/rebbit/

thx i try my best

No hes permanently muted and banned from making threads on GH.

Are the corsair k70 keyboards worth the bux ($170ish)? I really like the white/aluminum look, and I like my other corsair stuff, but I dont know much about keyboards. Any advice is appreciated.

Attached: K70_RGB_SE_RAPIDFIRE_03.jpg (640x427, 71K)

No. There are a ton of boards out there that are better for the same amount of dosh, or less.

Considering getting this CODE Keeb w/ clears. Thoughts? I had a Ducky YOTG with Browns, but a bitch broke it. Anyone care to comment on the build quality of CODE in comparison to Ducky? Not that I plan on having that bitch near my keyboard ever again.

a.co/3MhOmjM

Attached: boi does w a v e.jpg (691x614, 38K)

So I'm pretty stupid when it comes to this kind of stuff. But how easy is qmk and how easy is it to brick my tada68?

You can always just hit the hardware reset button and upload the stock firmware again, I think you'll have a pretty hard time bricking your tada with nothing but software.

They're just rebranded costar keyboards. I'd get a Ducky One instead

ded thread
ded memes

Attached: bjarne.jpg (630x303, 79K)