Post the one brand that had never failed you personally

post the one brand that had never failed you personally

Attached: Logitech_logo.png (350x315, 56K)

Attached: download.png (240x210, 3K)

Attached: newLogo.png (6617x1579, 187K)

Same for me. Logitech always deliver

Hue

Attached: Apple_gray_logo.png (2000x2000, 62K)

Attached: 250px-Hellmann%27s_New_Logo.png (250x167, 47K)

Attached: gnome-logo.png (800x971, 32K)

Attached: th.jpg (110x110, 3K)

This unironically is all high quality shit.

what purpose does the qualifier serve

Attached: green.png (400x400, 9K)

The true onde though

Attached: nokia-logo.jpg (800x512, 13K)

nokia failed us when they let elop in... and sadly failing me today by not selling their cool new phones in my shitty third world country

Investing in windows phone fucked them, although I liked lumia 920 and the os was fast

kek.

Attached: images (18).jpg (384x384, 18K)

i know they're a meme but they make a good fucking mouse

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Has been consistently the best. I know they have their problems but over two decades and dozens of hard drives they have been the best.

For SSDs going forward: Crucial or Samsung

Attached: western-digital_416x416.jpg (416x416, 15K)

Don't they have a reputation of breaking fast?

Soviet solder. Just full of mercury, cadmium and other leads, so it works just fine.

>Motorola
Despite being unimpressive, they're the most reliable cheap phones in my experience. My new G5 Play is also the only 2018 US market phone with a removable battery, headphone jack, and SD card, that I'm aware of.

I don't believe this

ive been warrantying my logitech g5 for like 6 years now. they eventually just sent me a new model (g500s) because they said they stopped making the old one.

so while their warranty process is fucking amazing i feel like i shouldn't have to warranty my mouse every 6 months

Attached: Logitech-G5-2007.jpg (800x617, 241K)

Attached: 1528892181759.jpg (1080x879, 81K)

Unironically agree.

I have a portable seagate drive that I bought about 8 years ago to shuttle music from home to work, and have used it practically daily and left it running for most of those 8 years at work, and it's never had an issue.

It's always used an ext4 filesystem, always ran maintenance fsck when Linux says that it's been mounted too many times between checks, always unmounted the drive too.

desu I have never had a razer product break. I know some people who are still using first gen Death Stalkers. But there software is shit and they are over priced so they get thrown in the bin.

>be young me pre-mechanical keyboards
>buy logikek ergonomic keyboard
>looks pretty nice
>has media keys and everything
>comfy layout
>start using it
>keys require herculean force to press down and it's extremely uncomfortable to type on it due to that
>half the time hitting the spacebar with thumb isnt enough and have to deliberately press it on the very center for it to work
that was the single most garbage keyboard I ever used

>hellmanns
>tastes of nothing but fake horseradish

Attached: j_g0TOga_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Attached: sony_logo_PNG8.png (3508x1194, 350K)

trump.jpg

asus

so true, my logi mouse only stopped working once the pin got too flat, after a decade of clicking

Too bad they've gone full lenovo these days. RIP

Underrated. Apple products have always delivered. My ipod touch 4g is still technically alive and working the same as it did when I first bought it (with the exception of battery). The disadvantages of apple products have always been clear so you know not to buy certain products.

... so you just said "not to buy certain products" yet you recommend Apple? If that's the case you can pretty much recommend any brand with some caveats, no?

+1 from me. Apple has always delivered.

Then they are bad muslims. Roccat never breaks fast inshallah.

Logitech are mostly OK, but the MX518/G400 were some of the worst mice ever. I will never forgive those atrocious scroll wheels.
Some of their cheap office mice are also garbage.

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (591x591, 10K)

Reminder that Logitech has the largest aadvertising budget of all the peripheral companies. They are the Apple of peripherals, making overpeiced crap and selling it to clueless individuals.

Did they change their logo?

Attached: amd-ryzen-logo.png (920x500, 5K)

Attached: peak_performance.jpg (1092x1203, 1001K)

You're a faggot, my mx518 is fantastic even still.

must have, i didn't recognize it when i looked it up either

Attached: nintendont.png (151x151, 2K)

Yep. Logitech never fails. They are reliable and work well (though maybe a bit boring). Like Japanese cars I guess.

kek nice jokes

Even though I'm a massive faggot for using it, Apple has always delivered.

Amazon for sure - been a user since 1999!

Attached: amazon't.png (140x30, 2K)

They make overpriced crap and sell it to clueless individuals, but they also make inexpensive but decent crap and actually-high-quality expensive crap too. Their products legit cover the whole market.

hp printers

LA Pumps

Their mice have failed every time after around 3-4 years, while I still have a Microsoft mouse from around 2005.
They were top notch mice when they worked though and I think 3 years of daily use is worth the money.

Turtle beach