Muh shortages

>muh shortages
LOL get fucked nvidiot fanboys, cucked by mobiles!
wccftech.com/nvidia-oem-partner-300k-gpu-inventory-issues-next-gen-geforce-delay/

Attached: file.png (920x1035, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

semiaccurate.com/2018/06/18/why-did-nvidia-delay-the-consumer-volta-parts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's returning it? Asus?

Just sell them to miners

Id say so yeah
with no memory AT ALL?

>It is also stated that NVIDIA is buying large supplies of GDDR5 memory to feature on graphics boards featuring their overstocked GPUs
Does this mean cut price Pascal Gaming GPUs?

GDDR5x isnt even a main bottleneck any way its the fucking single core gpu monolithic chip.

Get a dual core pascal based on the 1080ti and call it the 1080 ti x2 and shove the full 12gb of vram on the cunt

TRUTH.
It\s ASUS. I suspect EVGA but ASUS gaymen "ROG" is more popular.

well it doesnt matter since all aib's are fucked.

Nvidia probably cant even make th eir own flounders edition

Poopoohead op noob

>1080GX2
all my money. All of it.

How will nvidiots ever recover?

Attached: 1528936789618.jpg (796x805, 159K)

well it would be faster than a volta in games

I don't get it. Why did they return it?

They switched to superior AMD GPUs.

Probably mining cards, hilariously the hype was over so fast I assume most people bought and returned the GPU's in the no questions asked good faith period.

defect

Bull fucking shit, they didnt get enough GDDR6 manufactured to make 300,000 Turing cards

EVGA probably, they are the most popular card makers.
Then it could be ASUS.

Mining card oversupply with low demand, ETH mining difficulty increasing exponentially and it dropped to $480 USD each (really low).

the problem here, apparently, is that OEMs are seeing a demand drop, and my guess is that, since crypto mining is not as profitable, they will also start seeing miners dump their cards in the markets... which will make prices drop even more

btw, this is their source:
semiaccurate.com/2018/06/18/why-did-nvidia-delay-the-consumer-volta-parts/
can anyone post the rest of this article?

So they returned more than AMD ever sold? Interesting

suck my dick miner faggot

In limited configurations, right? Needing games and drivers to explicitly support dual gpus, and it doesn't work in windowed mode. I've always preferred a single high end gpu over sli/crossfire because of all the limitations I hear about.

It says major Taiwanese oem. So asus palit gainward, gigabyte and msi. Why don't they just selling it like msrp ?

no its DUAL CORE you dumbass

Even so, you still need software to support it.

OH NO NO NO NO

The only ones capable of buying so many GPUs in the first place is AMG (Asus, MSI, Gigabyte)

It's only the GPU as in the motherfucking chips, not the whole graphics card, they can't sell it, they don't have the memory chips to build them into full cards, they can't sell them, so they returned them.

We will see these chips in laptops for many years to come like the fucking 920/940MX still shipping with 8th gen intel cpus.

They'll do some cutting down and shipping them as MAX Q.

How very intellectual of you. Let me break this down for you, but I'll explain it to you like you're a 5 year old, so you fully understand. If you look at my profile, you'll see I have about 500 posts, and I have almost 300 reputation. This means that over half of my posts or comments have been voted helpful, informative, funny, agreed with, or my posts have been liked. Now let's look at yours. You have about 20 posts, and only one reputation point. Meaning that statistically, one in every 20 of your posts it's reacted to positively. You see? I can mathematically prove your incompetence, immaturity, and stupidity. Please leave me alone, and go back to the sad life that you lead.

What's the source of this pasta? From the tone I'd guess StackExchange, but 300 rep ain't worth shit there.

LTT

Demand is way lower than supply. They'd have to sell their shit for low prices to clear their inventories and would make a loss.

Crypto apocalypse. Miners flooding the market with used cards driving down the price. Has happened lots of times before.

>Dual core
Dual die, retard.

YER WELL WHATEVER INFINITY MCM FABRIC MEME IS THEN AYE