Can it run gentoo tho

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 479K)

If it can compile, you can install gentoo

It’s basically a rasberri pi. How does that sound

>How does that sound
Like a frothing, rabid ass

>$200 for a pi 3, screen, power bank, flash drive and keyboard
lol

Attached: 71YmSIyhPeL.jpg (1600x1000, 172K)

I have an opportunity to get one for free.

this looks cute
wat is it?

It’s the make your own laptop kit by Kano. It’s basically a toy computer for children to build and learn programming.

What distro would be better than? Lubuntu? Arch?

Then do it, get drunk, put it all together, and forget it in a drawer until you move out.

What distro tho

gentoo

How bad will the compling be on a rassberry pi

there is no bad. there is no good. there is only compile.

install gentoo

Attached: intro-1523455063.jpg (780x439, 45K)

Wise words

it's because of all of the bold colors desu.

Its literally made for children, bright colors are a given.

most likely yes

Werks on my pi

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-103310.png (1440x1052, 153K)

It looks better than anything Apple's come up with these past years

>how to make a computer

>step 1. geta a pre-built computer and attach peripherals via usb and hdmi dongles.

more like: "what's a computer?" to me

it's teaching children a lot more about the internals of computers than most adults know
i work at apple store and i've told customers that they can change out the HDD on an older mac they owned with an SSD instead of buying a new computer if they want a faster computer.. They usually have no fucking clue what I was talking about.

it's for kids you fucking troglodyte

>wants me to invest in a raspberry pi
>can't even run OSRS

>i work at apple store and i've told customers that they can change out the HDD on an older mac they owned with an SSD instead of buying a new computer if they want a faster computer.. They usually have no fucking clue what I was talking about.
How is this relevant? Did you tell these people to plug external ssd to usb port to fix the problem? Or to get brand new machine because ram is soldered? Cause that's exactly what's happening here.

That looks pretty
Too bad it's as bad as I imagined it

it's relevant because a lot of people don't understand that computers are made of parts that can be removed or replaced you fucking retard

Use distcc

And why the should pay for this knowledge 200$ instead of looking at this:
picture for free?
Or getting old thinkpad for 20$ and unscrewing the back cover.

it's not just for assembling the computer. it has exercises designed to children (or really anyone) how to program.

You can program on anything. Including an old android smartphone. Only difference it is not proper goyim consumerism when you dig old shit from a drawer and reuse it.

who the fuck in their right mind would want to program on a smart phone

>runs off a power bank
>not including a proper lipo pouch with holder you have to screw wires down into to hook it up to the Pi
what a load of shit
they should supply boxes of GPD win 2 parts to them and profit off of the free labor while at the same time educating them

Dude your mental , this guy has a point and your only countering then with stupid shit because he works for apple, barely atleast,

This thing doesn't look like it would be much more pleasant to program on.

except for the fact that it includes a physical keyboard and a screen larger than 4 inches? are you seriously that retarded?

Instead you get a whopping 8 inches and a bluetooth keyboard you could buy for $15.

8 inches is bigger than 4 you fucking retard
what point are you even trying to make

That 8 inches is still garbage? That you're paying $200 for brightly colored garbage?

would you rather your hypothetical child learn to program on an 8 inch screen or a 4 inch screen

I'd rather equip my child with some raspi sensors and cheapass old computer lcd instead of spending 200$ on barebones fizzbuzzing device. Building raspi just to emulate slow pc is pointless.

ok

Why not just get a laptop?

Why should that matter? If it can run a Linux kernel, it can run anything Linux.

absolute madman