Has technology gone too far?

Has technology gone too far?

Attached: FB_IMG_1529554915540.jpg (619x648, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/antifa-doxxing-professor-nyu-ice/
nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe this will teach people a useful lesson about putting their lives on social media.

The article was suspended :/

dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/antifa-doxxing-professor-nyu-ice/

Good, no human is illegal

hey libtwitter, I've got dox on everyone who works for ice!
>cue music
>the gang tries to harass federal employees

You dumb noob

Wtf is ICE?

Scraping Web 2.0 for data someone voluntarily gave away is super scary stuff.

Solid water

Spics and niggers aren't human.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

weaponized Jow Forums

Concentration camp enforcement unit 2.0

I love it. These morons are going to quickly turn public support to be in FAVOR of anything ICE does

One would hope this would happen, but it won't.

Meh, Jow Forums did it better by closing anarchist comunes with their right-wing safety squads. I mean, they actually achieved something.

The big issue is the idiots that made their contact info available. Putting your name and job? Not that big of a deal (assuming you're passively looking for another job). Leaving your name and phone number out in the clear?

Well stupid games win stupid prizes

Found the illegal

Intel's 10nm lake.

Just one more thing for liberals and millennials to cry about and hate Trump for

I know this is bait, but this is such a stupidly childish hippie statement for people to be saying. It's not the '''people''' that are """illegal""", it's their method of entering the country. Illegally. Trying to use your kids as some kind of empathetic leverage is a scummy thing to do, I honestly don't know what these people were expecting to happen. You did this to your kids, don't act like you didn't know the consequences, this is your fault.

Sam (((Levigne)))

but is it legal to dox them like this? it paints a target on them and their families

>Government spies on citizens
Fuck the NSA!!

>Citizens spy back at the government workers
Nooo, tech has gone too far!!

Is it illegal to look at any other linkedin profile?

that much i understand, however scraping everything together and doxing might not be the same thing?

Is it illegal to type “immigrations and customs enforcement” into the linkedin search bar, because this is pretty much that, except he saved the results.

All whites should be bred out of existence.

Whites have destroyed more than any people before them.

Whites steal everyone's cultures, food, inventions and claim it as their own.

>All whites should be bred out of existence.
No need, they barely breed, they're too busy blaming the jews and wasting their life on trivial shit.
nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.html

>Openly targeting government agencies
I wonder what's the possible outcome for this

Attached: 1529280364256.jpg (450x600, 27K)

Intercity Express

Attached: mdb_22990_ice_3_schnellfahrstrecke_nuernberg_-_ingolstadt_1000x500_cp_0x144_1000x644.jpg (1000x500, 146K)

that's how you keep your government control

Threats of violence to bottom of the barrel employees?

Well, I worked for DHS. I may be in there. If someone wants to harass me, let them, if someone wants to threaten me, let them.

I'm not saying I will kill them. But, if they make good on their threats, they will have their brains about ten feet from them, and no real quick way to get them back in their skull. Being, that they can't move without them and were not carrying a brain-scooper and surgical kit handy just in case.

I'm in California and I was doxxed by Google during the elections because of my website and I got threats, -didn't mean a damn thing.

It is incredibly, *incredibly* stupid to harrass or threaten an armed Federal Officer.

>Threats of violence
I don't see any here

>bottom of the barrel employees?
you have the right to deny following illegitimate/illegal orders. if you don't, it is assumed that you support these policies, so, yeah, you should be shamed in public.

so someone gathered public available info that the "victims" uploaded themselves?

Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics

>the first thing im going to do when i go to a country is break its laws by entering that country
no wonder they want to leave their homelands, they have no concept of rule of law

*snap*

>white is recessive trait
>everyone will just become white, as about half of world pop is white
feels good man

ICE/DHS are jingoistic skinheads. You are no different

Meanwhile you shitskins complain about white people 24/7 while leeching off our system.

Attached: portrait.jpg (500x335, 37K)

White people leach off of the system the most

Immigrant containment stuff

Nice larp cuck. Now get back in your cuckshed while I pump your wife.

Looking forward to shitskin genocide. It starts with your children.

Everytime

The Medium.com site he had linked has quickly been suspended.

How very intellectual of you. Let me break this down for you, but I'll explain it to you like you're a 5 year old, so you fully understand. If you look at my profile, you'll see I have about 500 posts, and I have almost 300 reputation. This means that over half of my posts or comments have been voted helpful, informative, funny, agreed with, or my posts have been liked. Now let's look at yours. You have about 20 posts, and only one reputation point. Meaning that statistically, one in every 20 of your posts it's reacted to positively. You see? I can mathematically prove your incompetence, immaturity, and stupidity. Please leave me alone, and go back to the sad life that you lead.

t incel

his kike ass will be in prison soon

Essentially yes, this is not even doxxing but targeting government employees is not the brightest idea.

American redstates are the biggest leeches and inhabitants of white people

>states with largest black population
You don't say?

Why is everyone and everything so damn fucking political these days.
-Vote every two fucking years and shutup.
-Report facts of an incident, not someone's celebrity opinion.
-Don't talk about religion or politics in mixed company, it's not socially graceful.

What the fuck is wrong with people?!

I mean, really, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?!

We're not so much a divided nation so much as we are a nation of socially inept idiots.

Attached: LaBoofSnaps.gif (600x600, 1.7M)

>Scraped
You mean Google site:LinkedIn.com "ice" wew lad

the guy's seriously L337 !
don't wanna fkkk w him LOL

Attached: 1529144684622.png (2048x791, 444K)

>balding dyel manlet
>shoulders look like a wet rag
>super low energy thumbs up
I'm scared of the nu-Commies, lads. What can i do to protect myself?

Install Gentoo.

Ahhh see I live in the south and my high ass forgot about that when I heard that stat

Asians are kinda white

If you are afraid of your government for doing something legal then you have a big problem there.

like blacks are kinda apes?

Tbh, in Africa moreso they look like it yeah, at least sub saharan, America has mulatos

Yeah, it just shows that most blacks in the US have some white in them.

Internal Combustion Engine

Its a livestreamer, Ice Poseidon on youtube

You're just learning this? Africans call American blacks light skinned

Underrated

the US governemtn organization that collects illegal immigrants

Integrated Circuit (Electric)

The system was designed to help white people so they're more than welcome to.

>honkies use systems designed by honkies
nignog pls

We are non-jews and as subhumans we must live our lives like the animals we are. Other animals have no boarders and no nations and neither should us goy. Our continued existence as a nation state is a threat to the one true and sanctioned nation Israel and therefore fundamentally antisemitic.

I think we need a more accurate term to describe people who are excusing or ignoring the atrocities of the Trump administration. Good German doesn't seem to cover my outrage. Suggestions?

How about nigger lover?

the day of the rope is coming

Truth, my nigga

Attached: IMG_20180613_235301~2.jpg (2993x2828, 1.02M)

listen to how lightly github treads when condemning actions by the letft

>“We removed the project because it violates our community guidelines,” a GitHub spokesperson said. “In general, we have policies against use of GitHub for doxxing and harassment, and violating a third party’s privacy.”

but if anything can be remotely construed as "not left leaning", not even right-leaning, they will spit vitriol

Attached: _1.jpg (1200x907, 316K)

yuri bezmenov was right

FUCK SPICS KILL NIGGERS DEPORT POOS
Jow Forums IS A WHITE BOARD

That's pretty easy to explain. A good part of what THEY classify as right are regular conservatives or, fuck, people that think the law or the rules of the place you're at should be obeyed. They get their project shut down, they say 'well that sucks, but they're probably within their right to do so'.
The left chimp the fuck out.

Yes.

Attached: wewuzwhitenshieeet.png (1335x869, 1.05M)

>except he saved the results
And exposed them. That's the issue.

In a context where people were calling for hysterical nutjobs to kill the children of ICE employees.

Any attack on the US government is a good attack.

interesting website this guy has... lav.io

t. Mohammed ben ibn Mohammed

well, in this case he scraped data from linkedin which is a platform used by a lot of people not just government officials. in fact, if people who are working for government not safe then who's to say any of us are?

Attached: lisptanqT8QrvyVEHWZ.png (400x400, 106K)

We could at least throw them all into the same concrete box of a room together instead of separating them, kids didnt deserve to be traumatized that way

this is a nice post

Attached: 1524895805704.jpg (680x735, 90K)

what if he/she is an illegal alien in a country different than his home?

Nothing wrong with doxxing literal nazis. Also nice to see that some progressive employees from mozilla support this noble cause.

Internet hardmen are the best.
Do more!

>a nation of socially inept idiots
Ain't thems the truths