ITT: Things to trigger Jow Forums

ITT: Things to trigger Jow Forums

Attached: QfLbfGssTQw7b4UrGt_7HJuCaKAZGQ0TwVaOnmPn8bc.jpg (640x853, 90K)

Attached: 1529186179671.jpg (1296x968, 369K)

3 4

Attached: ITmFI6y.jpg (3024x4032, 983K)

Xbox Alpha tower was cool as shit, no problem there. It when Microsoft used the PowerMac G5 as the proto dev kit, that was triggersome.

Attached: xenon.jpg (420x331, 24K)

The OP pic is an Xbox dev kit that had its hardware stripped and destroyed so someone could make an epic post on redet.

Attached: XJihyeezGU5g9g60bWk6vl-PZKCsK6_4RIk7XmuwQJs.jpg (960x960, 205K)

>he doesn't know
[spoiler]some dumb kid wanted to prove he was "pc master race" on Reddit so he took a dev kit sitting in his attic and wiped the drive to put steam games on it

I'm over it. Original xboxes aren't that expensive to acquire and are easy to mod.

Completely overblown nerd rage by people who don't know much about software development.
This early Xbox dev kit contained nothing that wouldn't be known to emulator developers otherwise. The best you could hope for is a shitty unfinished game on its hard drive.

*CREEEEEEAK*

Attached: intel pin.jpg (355x355, 16K)

>The OP pic is an Xbox dev kit that had its hardware stripped and destroyed so someone could make an epic post on redet.
and the problem is ....?

Retards think "it was the magic bullet needed to make an Xbox emulator and with it destroyed, it will be impossible to make one".

Destroying a piece of both tech and gaming history isn't worth some internet point

This was an alpha dev kit, not the dev kit or the beta dev kit, even if it could had been worthless for emulation the kid destroyed an extremely rare piece of hardware
>inb4 but they were off the shelf components
This was so far the only alpha dev kit known to exist outside of MS hands

I can only imagine how dysfunctional this family must be

cd code
cd...
cd...
cd...
cd...
ls
cd code

Yes, it is a valid point that was a piece of history that got destroyed, but it's not the magical bullet for making an Xbox emulator suddenly appear.

Now googling for cxbx reloaded, discovering that it is an Xbox emulator that does exist and is being worked on and support it on other hand..

Youtube would disagree

On a similar note, there was a guy who bought a switch, and when boot it, he realized it had no OS installed.
Some modder/hacker offered him to buy it for like 800$ but he refused and returned it to the store to get a replacement unit.

That literally makes no sense from his perspective, are nintendrones really that dumb?

trannies and cross dressers are sick

lolicon is for pedophiles

you'll never have robot waifus

being gay is morally abject because you seek to spread your species-detrimental illness so there are more of your group

trump did nothing wrong

. .

>Destroying a piece of both tech and gaming history
It was a nearly useless Pentium III
You can replace that with a Raspberry Pi and save a lot of electricity and space.

>This was an alpha dev kit,
The only difference is the fancy case.

>This was so far the only alpha dev kit known to exist outside of MS hands
False. There were realistically 2000 to 3000 of these distributed worldwide

>but they were off the shelf components
They were.

Attached: XDK-Alpha07.jpg (1167x747, 109K)

Only because it fits your shitposting narrative, user

My newest box

Attached: freshlyinstalled.png (1365x767, 344K)

They will buy Nintendo branded cardboard instead of downloading the freely available schematics that Nintendo provides and sourcing cardboard from random packaging
And literally none of those have ever showed up anywhere, and the few things we know about them it's that the GPU in those had custom instructions that no other Nvidia GPU had, the Nvidia soundcard too, those two parts weren't off the shelf

>And literally none of those have ever showed up anywhere
FALSE. Here's one for sale.

Attached: P1010175.jpg (639x479, 21K)

omg

Attached: 1523285115954.jpg (330x495, 75K)

I unironically agree with every single point.
Nice reddit spacing btw

>Things to trigger Jow Forums
Call *nix terminals "command prompt".
Insist on SI binary units
Question the usefulness of multiple monitors

my old shitbox before tidyup

poor mate of mine was so angry at me he ripped into it for 2 hours to fix it, dont have a good camera to take a good pic

Attached: gotfans.jpg (3920x2592, 2.24M)

I envy your mspaint skills more than the hardware which completely outclasses my own.

Attached: overclocked.jpg (1200x717, 960K)

My cable management is easily as bad as yours (though i do at least have my SSD mounted).

Unless you're running a rig which desperately needs max airflow the only reason to care about cable management is if you're a fag who shows your pc internals off to your mates.

it already was beating my mates watercooled i7 77k with a 100i lol

Xbox used to be PowerPC so what's the problem?

Attached: IMG_20180522_155842.jpg (500x336, 16K)

I don't get why this shitty LARP pisses so many people off.

Because it's an easy way to show that you've been browsing this website for a certain amount of time and can therefore enjoy your anonymous feeling of approval. By pretending that it infuriates you, you can be part of the in-crowd and feel like you're worth something. That's the thought process of those pathetic retards.

literally no point in multi monitor setups now that 4k is a thing.

Jesus calm down it's just a joke

I doubt it actually pisses people off anymore.
I mean, it did the first time you read it, or the 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th, but it now it's more for memestatus

based

>Because it's an easy way to show that you've been browsing this website for a certain amount of time and can therefore enjoy your anonymous feeling of approval. By pretending that it infuriates you, you can be part of the in-crowd and feel like you're worth something. That's the thought process of those pathetic retards.
Thanks for saying what I've often thought.

You can tell both their kids had a BBC up their ass by nkw

Wasnt reddit behind that one too if i remember correctly?

Attached: the gay family.jpg (1296x968, 400K)

>you'll never have robot waifus
Wrong. Otherwise I agree.

The amount of obesity in this pic triggers me more than being an Apple shill.

microshaft.
used macs.
what.

>muh history
xbox was a giant pile of shit with a giant pile of shit controller. that kid did the world a favor by tossing those guts on carpet.

The fact that it still works doesn't trigger me

"Linux"

Attached: 1527081990255.jpg (200x250, 7K)

Jow Forums gets a filthy boner over linux and linus and stallman dicksucking is off the charts

>inb4 I'd just like to interject for a moment

These only trigger /v/.

What a retard. If my Switch was fucked up like that I would have sold it in a heartbeat.

how does reddit manage to both find the coolest things and mess it up so quickly

Story?

Keep in mind that reddit is a 13+ site, while Jow Forums is 18+.

the hdd had valuable shit inside tho

What triggers me is that their family trip is going at a Starbucks and spending all the time on you phone/computer.

>trannies and cross dressers are dick
>:3
Ficksed that 4U

based

>German
>culturally appropriating Dutch design
>1366x768
>one pixel missing
>all that shit software
>desktop.ini TWICE
STAHP

like oh my god you're SOOO nerdy XD

>disliking 1366x768
why do you hate poor people so much

Attached: IBM 5100.jpg (300x220, 17K)

>the hdd had valuable shit inside tho
An unfinished video game at best.

>xbox devkit
>starcraft source code
>all lights fucked on the hairy amp drooling

What else has reddit fucked up?

> ITT: Things to trigger reddit
FTFY.

Yeah, they should just namefag instead to build a reputation here.

>all lights fucked on the hairy amp drooling
Entry-level hipster crescendocore

>starcraft source code
/v/

>xbox devkit
Pretty much nothing of value.

>all lights fucked
>crescendocore
>as if you've ever listened to it

Are those fucking case fans tied to the gpu?

Attached: 1529590079921-02.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

I don't do gaymen anymore, but isn't that quite significant?

Don't insult Freddy Mercury. He was a fag, but he was a Chad fag, not a beta fag like your average so y boy (even though he was actually bi but whatever)

Attached: Revy.jpg (820x836, 94K)

ITT: people who have no idea how to trigger Jow Forums.

Dude buys Blizzard bundle from ebay and finds the Starcraft master source code that has been missing for 20 years and sells it back to Blizzard for $300 worth of DRM and gaymen gear

He guy didn't "sell it back", he just didn't want to get into shit with Blizzard's legal department, quite understandably.
Still, I think he just got too paranoid, realistically there wasn't THAT much they could have done.

He also could've cloned the disc before giving it back.

my machine is a bit buggy at times

Attached: 1525192001821.jpg (2048x1536, 441K)

>Things to trigger Jow Forums

Attached: linus_wife.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

That's not his wife

U r like little babby, watch this

Attached: 20180621_140408_1.jpg (600x1066, 218K)

Yes, it is.

>babby
baby

people overhype how important dev kits actually are. people have already leaked all the software and the hardware isn't that hard to find it you look hard and you don't really need it to make emulators as chance some one els has already studied it is high.

also dev kits are not actually used for making games they are for bugtesting and QA.

sure is summer in here

"Excuse me miss, would you mind taking a photo of our normal apple family enjoying a nice starbucks?"

"Hey siri, tell me the showtimes for wonder woman at the AMC"

>upload to ftp via tor
>post link
Done. Blizzard isn't the NSA.

>xbox was a giant pile of shit
so were the twin towers but we still remember those

Net neutrality, the EU copyright directive, and internet legislation in general.

No, that's his sister in law

As a tech enthusiast and a gamer these two make my blood fucking boil. We live in a society where helping companies is viewed as better than helping communities of gamers. That is asinine.

Attached: games.jpg (410x397, 13K)

Strap in lad, everybody's on social media and too stupid not to fall for "fire roast meme posts" from your friendly neighborhood conglomerate.
The rides only just starting.

>these two make my blood fucking boil.
Nothing of intellectual value was lost.
Those alpha dev kits aren't even that expensive. One was sold for 400$ recently...
See: So why does it trigger you?

Fuck you. I don't want to remember this.

Attached: FUCK.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Do you feel entitled, much?
Gamers? Shit!