Wew I thought this was a meme

Wew I thought this was a meme.
It's staggering how easy this was, but I hacked into 4 networks so far in the matter of minutes, what are some other fun things to do?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-21-11-18-33-399.jpg (734x708, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cybrary.it/
lainchan_org/sec/src/1502306718625-0_pdf
pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ace/media/gray-hat-hacking_pdf
scmagazine.com/nigelthorn-malware-exploits-google-chrome-zero-day/article/765151/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadowy-hackers-accidentally-reveal-two-zero-days-to-security-researchers/
youtu.be/Tf4Qmf9cRAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to a college campus and intercept messages sent on the network

Might try that on my neighbors.
Coming from Windows 10 and with no experience with Linux or coding feels like being reborn.

after that sit in the corner and cry like a sad virgin

>Hacked into 4 networks
So you setup a WEP wifi router and changed the SSID 3 times?

go on vulnhub and get some CTFs

No I a live in a building with 12x8 apartments.
No one uses WEP anymore retard.

Btw what should I look for when buying a WiFi extender/booster?

How did you do it then?

Just use Kali nigga.

ITT: skiddies

Attached: country_and_use_shoe.jpg (744x689, 68K)

You know there's no benefit to lying about shit you've done when you're anonymous, right?
Kali is a great toolkit but no one here who uses it is going to believe you just installed it and "hacked 4 networks"

Not OP but it's very possible with pixie dust and some luck

Why not? It's a toolkit after all.

Why would I lie?
Granted I live in a shit hole of a country so everyone has stupid passwords and cheap routers.
This.
Airgeddon makes things too easy.
Also people are stupid to for twin attack depending on where you live.

*Fall for

Yeah sorry I installed Kali a while ago and have never successfully cracked a network and I felt like projecting my frustrations

>Why would I lie?
Because you're a faggot.
It can take all day to crack a wifi password. There's no way you cracked 4 in a matter of minutes.

Yeah you are right.

It *can* take all day. It can also take three seconds. It can also take a month.

The odds of him cracking 4 in a few minutes is mathematically astounding.
Maybe he's using rockyou and each passphrase was 1234.

I cracked every network password in my neighborhood. On average it took 4-6 hours per password. It's highly unlikely OP isn't a lying faggot.

you can do a single AP with the pixie dust attack in a minute, I tested it on one of my old routers.

Everyone is saying that I am lying but when your WiFi scans for 100+ networks and each one takes about 30 second to scan you bet your fucking ass at least 1 or 2 are a easily crackble.
I didn't even go through all of them and I got 4 of them.
I can't put my finger on it put each network I cracked took about 15 seconds i didn't use a word dictionary method btw.

show proof screenshot

No

You live in the big city?

You can try hping3, which does DOS attacks, it will completely destroy the internet as long as you run the program

Also you can try arpspoofing, essentially that’s when you pretend to be the router, which means you can see their internet usage, block their internet specifically, or arp poison them and force them to only be able to go to one website.

There was an Internet tutorial but I’m on a phone so i can’t look it up. It was like a couple simple command in terminal to use.

british plug is best.
prove me wrong

Yes but also in a big apartment building. Where every flat has its own wifi and land line.

Can people link me to some tutorials for this kind of stuff? Using Kali, hacking networks etc

ethical hacking, penetration testing, white hat hacking

cybrary.it/
has some courses on it and it's tools

lainchan_org/sec/src/1502306718625-0_pdf

pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ace/media/gray-hat-hacking_pdf

Heres a couple books that I thought were pretty good. Replace underscores with dots.
Both are like overviews of everything you can do.

This.

That's not even how this works. It's mathematicaly and mechanicaly impossible to do that without taking a few days to do it. This isn't Facebook, nobody gives a fuck about you.

Sorry friend but you're not going to "hack" anything more than a dlink router. Any ISP hardware won't fall and if it does, it will take days.

Noone can dispute this. The British plug is the only one where, when you stand on it, your foot breaks instead.

If only this was true. Most time ISP hardware goes down it's because some doofus commits a dumb config change.
Or some roadworker doesn't get informed there's cabling under where he's digging.

Can people tell if you do this?

There's a ton of people that still use WEP and lesser secure algorithms.

Only if they're monitoring their network or they have some kind of hardware based security set up. Maybe someone savvy will get suspicious if you deauth them.

>try mitm
>https everywhere just fuck my shit up
>firefox and chrome detect and mitigate webportal/redirects/bad certs/js injection/etc
>anything that actually works only works with internet explorer/edge
>nobody fucking uses internet explorer or edge

Attached: 1522694688688.png (1436x611, 536K)

>implying there aren't FF exploits

scmagazine.com/nigelthorn-malware-exploits-google-chrome-zero-day/article/765151/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadowy-hackers-accidentally-reveal-two-zero-days-to-security-researchers/

Are you guys saying it possible to crack WEP2 these days?

I didn't imply that, I implied that skid shit like bettercap and MITMf basically suck.

... although I did manage to sniff out my little sister's DeviantArt password one time.

ahh, true

nobody gonna call trips?

>bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadowy-hackers-accidentally-reveal-two-zero-days-to-security-researchers/
Can someone explain to me why a fucking PDF reader would need a javascript engine in the first place?

its a bit of a meme and "Script kiddie tool kit" but hey if it works it no shame in using it. You dont get as much shit for running ParrotOS

Not if some shitty pajeet code had a valn in it. Ik cisco Merki has a bunch of stuff wrong with its gui.

WPS enabled routers are a fucking goldmine now.

>ParrotOS
Nice high contrast themed """"HAXOR'''''''' OS fag

>hacked into 4 networks
And?
Connecting to 4 random WiFi access point isn't hacking.
Try doing something like replacing every image on a webpage with dicks or something.

i taught my grandma how to use kali and within a few hours she had already backdoored the kernel on my hardened gentoo install. im tellin you guys kali is no joke.

What about blocking them all together from accessing the internet?
Isn't that even better?
Am i a hacker now?

Attached: download (1).jpg (287x175, 5K)

Copying and pasting code isn't that hard you literal retard.

install pentoo

youtu.be/Tf4Qmf9cRAI