How do we stop Article13?

How do we stop Article13?
youtube.com/watch?v=KyZxvTkf0i4

Attached: 5782632578778522758.jpg (755x838, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/cmsdata/149721/juri-committee-result-roll-call-votes-20062018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0yXiN3OrNkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We ignore it like every other law that we disagree with. Do you torrent music and animu? Yeah, so you just ignore the law that forbids you from doing it like everyone else

They are going to use a bot to delete illegal memes. How can it be ignored?

Noone cares about memes fucking retards
Fucking mothbreathing faggots who spread this need to be gassed

Attached: 14211370165462.png (606x699, 568K)

We still have irc and tor for maymays.

They are also going to delete videos on youtube you idiot. They are going to destroy free speech basically.

>Copyrighted material
>Free speech
Did you just state that you have literally 0 original thoughts?

@66438025
>public domain videos will be deleted because it uses existing content
>fair use will be deleted because it uses existing content
>parodies will be deleted because it uses existing content
>modding will be will be impossible because it uses existing content
>citing fucking SOURCES anywhere will be impossible because it uses existing content

>"waaaaaah just make oc XD"
so retarded you arent getting a (You) from (Me). I hope (((((they)))) pay you well.

Attached: AJLoxE1.png (376x405, 36K)

You idiot. These bots can't distinguish between copyright and fair use. It is meant ti kill free speech.

The whole Jew conspiracy is exactly the same as SJWs. You need more Molyneux.

Attached: 5278487578575.jpg (567x565, 24K)

>uses existing content
If it's not subject to copyright, it will not be affected.
>Citing sources
Entirely different article that concerns media outlets.
>You idiot. These bots can't distinguish between copyright and fair use.
And you base that on what?

Law explicitly says it's on the website owner to implement it.

On the guise that it's the E.U. we are talking about and pepe will be illegal. Stop sucking your masters cock and get out of your bubble idiot.

Oh look another RWNJ conspiracy theorist. Don't worry, sweetie, your racist alt right Hitler remixes will be safe.

So typical.

Attached: 7857582578258.jpg (801x928, 125K)

>On the guise that it's the E.U.
So, completely unfounded? That's what I thought.

It's a very easily abused system bro. If you just talk shit about an article of BBC and post a link or an image of that article your video may be taken down. I'm sorry but this thread is for serious discussion about internet free speech. Go jack of to your masters and let the grown ups talk.

Use a VPN

I guess so.

No the person who owns the website or channel will be given an unholy fine if a shitposter posts something illegal. That's how it works.

>Complex issue about copyright
>Jow Forums-niggers boil it down "muh memes"
Why does this happen every time?

>Serious discussion
>Answers about sucking for the third time
user, you have no single fact, except baseless fear morgering. I guess it's cool if that makes you feel better, but that's not a serious discussion.

Look I get it. You don't care about free speech and that's totaly fine. Just go bitch about muh evil racists on reddit and stop whining in my thread. Litterly wasting everyones time right now.

You gave your opinion and it's very much appreciated. So now you can leave and have people discuss. Bye.

You don't, this site without Eurofags is a bliss

Article 13 is one of those laws that will only be enforced occasionally to get rid of "problematic citizens."

Will they aren't Grandma for sharing a recipe? No. Will they arrest you for posting a meme? No. Will they arrest your friend for linking to a news article? No. But if you're the person who posts dangerous "hate facts," and calls out insane bias among news outlets, and if you post news stories the government wants everyone to forget, and if you're really good at debating and shutting down morons who make emotional arguments, well, now thanks to Article 13 they've got dirt on you to shut you up. Better stay in line. Don't argue against the narrative. Don't post problematic facts. Or else.

Just like GDPR

By doing away with the farce of a "union".

Attached: 1390356127929.jpg (1280x1556, 408K)

What are you talking about you dumb nigger.
Go back to if you want to oversimplify everything down to memes. You're literally hurting your own cause by doing this since the only people who care are 14 year olds on facebook.

They would never do that. The E.U. is a religion of peace everyone knows that.

Does that means youtube will just stop offering its services to europeans?

Yeah yeah I already told you nobody has time for that childish shit.

Attached: 1131887618922.jpg (349x458, 53K)

No, it just means that youtube would have to scan for copyrighted content. Which the already fucking do because of DMCA, so nothing will change for them.

Posting copyrighted material. Very daring.

Sir, do you have the author's permission to use that image?
Sir please step into the car, we'll have to take you to the police station.

I hope it goes even further than they say it will.

Normies never pay attention until life grabs them by the scruff of the neck and pushes their face into it until they can't see anything else but what's in front of them.

Attached: 1132478184858.jpg (267x280, 24K)

Does this effect countries outside the EU?
>not really familiar with Article 13

It's even worse than in my own country Russia

>How do we stop Article13?
We don't. We cheer them on.
At least they have the guts to cut out the cancer.

Good slave.

A shekel for a good goy.

Attached: 1517829547509.jpg (800x778, 291K)

This picture is illegal under article 13.
The twin tower photo you used most likely belongs to some news website and even if they don't mind that you use it, its still their copyright and EU will take it down regardless.

Also that puppy can qualify for copyright so he has 2 strikes.

Can't we just gut all lawmaking organisations and become an anarcho-syndicalist society already?

Just nuke disney and all solves by itself.

>They are also going to delete videos on youtube you idiot.
Yeah, it's not like they already do it or anything.
Want to know which political group is the only one that opposes this law? Social fucking democrats. If you voted for anything on the right from social democrats, chances are you voted for Article 13.

Yeah right. Don't make me laugh.

Simple, just ban all europoors from the internet

Given how insane the whole thing is, its pretty what will happen.
Google,fb, youtube etc will just fuck off EU until they remove it.

europarl.europa.eu/cmsdata/149721/juri-committee-result-roll-call-votes-20062018.pdf

For: Liberals, Conservatives
Against: Communists, Social Democrats

When this law is in place i will copyright memes and sue r*ddit

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

You don't sue reddit.
If reddit is caught linking to copyrighted material, they get fined by EU, even if the company don't denounce it.

>For conservatives
Yeah fake ones maybe. There's a lot of them but not so much for real conservatives with wrong think.
youtube.com/watch?v=0yXiN3OrNkg

And which are the "real" ones? National populists? Because NatPops voted 50:50.

People that the E.U. likes to call nazis because they don't like the E.U. policies very much.

So national populists then. Too bad they still voted 50:50 you dumdum. Most of them don't even know what they are voting for or against.

Voted for what? It was undemocratically put in place. You mean E.U. officials that nobody voted for and where threadened with not being able to get a promotion if they voted against it? What vote are you talking about.

You forgot to take your pills buddy.

The medical industry can kiss my ass too for giving pills to kids that make them go crazy. Why don't you take your pills like a good European boy?

my ISP tells me they will filter traffic and blacklist areas of the net... like 4 chan. All encrypted traffic will be blocked so ppl cant tunnel through. Considering that the apocalypse is upon us, I have made a raidz2 12 Tb backup server for all my memes. God speed goys... so fucked.

Keep in mind the protection of free speech is an American thing. The UK and europe in general don't have such a thing. The majesty/government owns you, and can chose how to control you at their will.

How about darknet use. Blocking that would cripple their own government.

We don't. We rejoice at the fact that Euros will no longer be shitting up our boards.

Fuck that gay shit. I want freedom.

article 13 has nothing to do with individuals, it has to do with websites.

how did you even manage to type that sentence

by actually reading it and realising that europe made very clear that any videos or images that fall on certain categories arent affected

but this doesnt really provides the fear mongering the british news outlet created so...

Copyright law does not apply to public domain silly yurotard.

>EU
not my problem, you guys can get fucked for all I care. The Jow Forums posting would be done away with for the most part. Just need this to get applied to Canadians and Australians next.

>certain categories
You mean things the E.U. likes? Ofcourse THATS THE POINT!

Like this one.
>Jow Forums posting
You mean opinions you dissagree with?

Nice goalpost.

>E.U. officials
You should check how does the legaslation works in the EU.

The overwhelming majority of pol users are Americans tho

>implying it will just be euros
Will it? Every site in the US now asks tells all about how they use my data because muh REEEE U

1984 was a warning you silly willies!

Most of the obnoxious /b/-like faggots from Jow Forums are overwhelmingly american. Anecdotal, but that's all I've seen.

no by actually removing the fact that if you use something copyrighted in a satyrical or politcal way you wont get a infrigement

thats the whole point but this doesnt sell well on the usual fear mongerers

From what I've been reading it seems like this will hit social media on normafags ability to share stupid shit. Why should the average /tech/user care? Copyright is a scam and nobody here takes these laws seriously.

>Eurabians getting banned from content sites permanently

Attached: 1393515494519.jpg (520x638, 239K)

Finally, fucking faggots won't be able to spam stupid GIFs everywhere, we truly are living in the golden era.

why the fuck are you shilling against this with the retarded muh memes angle
fucking honestly you fucking idiotic faggot, memes are the least of people's worries
everything is fucked because the germans suck jew dick

>actually supporting corporations
EU is fucking retarded, face it

>no true conservative
Fucking retard. You're just as bad as SJWs.

what's next, the alphabet being banned because it is a remix from the phonecians?

I can't wait to see not change because its all larping faggot pretending to be from amerifug

The concept of fair use doesn't exist in the EU, never has.

this

can't you just chuck your servers in a different, non-EU country?

>Article 11
>a fucking link tax
>platforms like Google and Facebook would have to purchase licenses from media companies before users could link to their content
This has to be parody.

Attached: orly.jpg (408x716, 87K)

This exactly.
I literally don't care about memes and they can get banned for all I care

Only use American websites. If your website is not hosted in the European Union, you do not need to follow the laws of the European Union. In the United States, all copyright is exclusively regulated under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which allows for Fair Use. Memes are Fair Use.

Except those fines can only be given to European website owners. Here on Jow Forums, we are completely outside of the jurisdiction of the European Union.

Euros need to support refugees somehow. Bleeding dem racist citizens dry doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

> Taxing companies such as Google and Facebook is a bad thing

Nah you're just a cuck.

These people are running a global business on selling your private data ffs

NO! The EU does not have jurisdiction outside of the EU. You do not have to worry about this at all if you are an American and using American websites. The website you are on right now only has servers in California. If you are in France, you are not communicating with a French mirror of Jow Forums, or even a German mirror of Jow Forums. Every post you make is traveling through undersea cables to reach the United States.

If the EU continues to pull this kind of bullshit, more websites will behave as Jow Forums does and keep their servers exclusively outside of the jurisdiction of the EU.

Attached: FootOnKabah.jpg (580x350, 34K)

I was legitimately hoping that it was elaborate trolling and gave up at that point, I mean nobody can be this stupid... Right?

Attached: 1498324848216.png (2988x3179, 1.12M)

I welcome the illegal memes and the removal of Europe from websites