THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2018/06/20/nvidia-ceo-springs-special-titan-v-gpus-on-elite-ai-researchers-cvpr/

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Attached: a-nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang-cvpr-lead-1280x897.jpg (1280x897, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0L3OTZ13Os
pcgamesn.com/amd-sony-ps5-navi-affected-vega
youtube.com/watch?v=k2TzgRgdkHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BASED NVIDIA
That's a strange way to say they'rethe bain of our existence and the source of a huge amount of PC market stagnation

Thats PooMD's incompetence

no. That's Nvidia brainwashing the masses by paying actors to go on forums (they were caught doing this), and pushing memes about AMD drivers being shit (projection at its finest)
It wasn't AMD's incompetence that had the Nvidia's Fermi cards outselling the HD 4000 series despite the HD 4000 series being better performing, cooler running, less power hungry, and not to mention the fact Fermi was late to market.

substantiate your claims. It is also definitely AMD's incompetence/lack of resources to produce competing gpus

>nVidia cheats using shills
>meanwhile the front page of Jow Forums

here. Very well researched. And provides sources.
youtube.com/watch?v=H0L3OTZ13Os

>Adored AYYMD asslicker shill

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>Click
>see title
>turn 360 degrees and close again

GTFO Sweden and stop wasting their welfare Scottish subhuman

found the paid nvidia shills

The only paid shill anyone can see here is you, AYYMD asslicker shill

AMD doesn't have the money to pay for a GPU engineering team. Where the fuck are they getting the money to pay shills?

>blog
Fuck off shill

too much r/AMD made you retarded

>No money
>But somehow engineering Navi GPU for Sony

You don't even realize how fucking retarded you sound, AYYMD asslicker shill

>AMD niggers get BTFO by facts
>N-Nvidia shill
Everytime

>Navi engineering team took so many engineers from the Vega team that Vega had to make do with 1/3 the engineering team needed

still haven't heard any factual arguments in defense of Nvidia.

Nvidya plays my vidya better than AMD while consuming less power

Attached: 381.png (600x488, 185K)

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

Attached: power_peak.png (500x1050, 53K)

DO WANT!

Attached: 1527349817556.jpg (250x164, 5K)

debatable. also, still no facts

>bain

Attached: voice-changing-bane-mask-300x250.jpg (300x250, 21K)

Here you go. This is actually one of the worse examples for AMD.
When they do better the Vega 64 is usually between the 1080 and 1080 Ti.
But in the worst case scenarios the Vega 64 can be found below the 1070, which is absurd for a card in its price range.

Attached: 90083.png (650x337, 27K)

>4k benchmarks where not even the 1080Ti can do 60FPS
try again. I care about 1080p where most people game

It is Nvidia's knee-jerk reaction to upcoming 32GiB Vega 20 units.

They really want "AI researchers" to get Quadro/Telsa SKUs. Titan Vs have no certified drivers/firmware so they are locked out of professional software suites and lack ECC support.

>don't benchmark gpu's with gpu intensive workloads
This isn't about your preferences, it's about which product objectively performs better. Which, right now, is Nvidia, in most benchmarks scenarios.

Attached: vega56-doom-1440.png (972x731, 62K)

there an inside amd source on this claim?

he mistook the 4000 line for the 5000 line, but he isnt wrong, the 4000 curb stomped the 200, the 5000 was ahead of the 400 and something like half of all windows crashes, at a time when amd and nvidia were near equal market share, were nvidia caused due to shit drivers compared to amd.

amd may have more visible bugs like cursor glitching, but at least amd owns up to it, while nvidia claimed it wasn't them and doesn't own shit they do wrong.

Its sad amd was never rewarded for out doing nvidia in performance, from the 4000-200 series, though miners really fucked amd on the 200 series.

pcgamesn.com/amd-sony-ps5-navi-affected-vega

its not,
what its about is what performs better for what price point.

let's say nvidia has the best gpu but its 3000$

now I have a 1200p monitor
this monitor is also 60hz

what I want is a gpu that at the very least hits 60hz across the board right now, if it did more it would be nice, but right now is what matters.

at msrp, amd would be the winner.

but right now we don't live in the msrp timeline.
and from what I understand, amd is going for another 4000 series like gpu, mid range king.

Will this finally reach 4K 144 FPS territory?

Another user here, I have a 1060 and a 1600. When I borrowed my friend's 480, i had same framerates in GPU bound titles and WAY worse in CPU bound titles. Anything that runs drawcalls of of one thread by default ran worse and that included DOOM in Vulkan.

>It's another AMDdrone thread
You guys know both nvidia and intel need to exist for AMD to not be broken down due to anti monopoly laws right? Same goes if AMD graphics division went under and nvidia would get fucked, or AMD cpu division going under and intel getting fucked.

They all need to exist so we have at least a minimum of competition else we would get a vegapoo every 15 years. Just stop wishing companies like these go under because if they do you guys are the ones getting fucked.

Attached: 1526647683492.gif (536x440, 156K)

>CEO edition
What did they mean by this?

>You guys know both nvidia and intel need to exist for AMD to not be broken down due to anti monopoly laws right?
AMD is never in any position for that to happen. We aren't asking for them to destroy everything and become a dominant monopoly themselves. We're arguing for proper and fair competition that hasn't existed for ages because one side keeps pulling shady shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2TzgRgdkHg

based

And unironically the only ones who can do something about this are AMD themselves.
Send them an email and tell them to stop making PS5 gpus for sony and go back to making something that can compete wiith nvidia then.

Right now nvidia is only bothering to make professional cards because of that, 99% of their focus is on AI / CUDA shit because their 1080ti literally has been the top dog for 2 years. this never happened before back then we would get some gtx 690 yolo and then AMD would come with their even bigger housefire yolo 6990 as an answer and so on.

If nvidia doesn't hold up their shit they will become an actual monopoly. No matter if they are greedy chinks they still aren't retarded.

Wanna bet when AMD releases their new generation of high end desktop cards nvidia will release theirs instantly?

pffft 350w is nothing

you got any games on that graphics card?

Attached: 1518753198834.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Fuck nVidia this is all PR!!!
So diverse, look at all the blacks and women!
AMD losers are mad that researchers and scientists prefer nVidia

Attached: f-cvpr-researchers.jpg (1920x1118, 572K)

>1080ti literally has been the top dog for 2 years.
1080ti isn't even 2 years old though

stay mad amdead

I predict Nvidia will release a geforce 1160 soon.
They will make 300.000 of those cards, really, really quickly.

>AMD drivers being shit
They WERE shit, even a few years ago.
And even their site was garbage:
>use hardware ID or special tools to find out GPU model
>HD5650 or something like that, don't remember
>use AMD's site to select model and download drivers
>they don't match
>apparently, HD5650 or whatever is a rebranded 4570 or something, so you need to find drivers for those, or just keep googling Hardware ID till you find something that works

or

>find GPU model via aida64
>go to amd site
>choose model from the list, choose OS
>click "find"
>it goes straight to some error page on the site with fixed adress

Maybe situation changed since then, I don't know

Attached: 111.mkv_snapshot_02.49_[2018.06.19_23.58.45].png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Attached: NVIDIA-Titan-V-CEO-Edition-32-GB_5-410x320.jpg (410x320, 25K)

Attached: NVIDIA-Titan-V-CEO-Edition-32-GB_4.jpg (1280x855, 151K)

>true if big

Attached: file.png (887x493, 367K)

>bain
Kys millenial