#BREAKING Intel CEO Krzanich resigns over relationship with employee

#BREAKING Intel CEO Krzanich resigns over relationship with employee

twitter.com/AFP/status/1009785596737478658

INTEL INSIDE

Attached: 1529536038099.jpg (1002x1480, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su
youtube.com/watch?v=bmrqPJigiVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh my god is this real?
8700keks right here

Attached: keklectric.png (330x319, 178K)

that's a nice excuse to get rid of him

literally thinking this - they have probably known about it for years and they are finally just using it as ammo now because they decided they don't want him around anymore.
the insider trading thing before spectre should've been enough to oust him, but whatever.

as an AMD fanboy i am worried that intel will shape it up

falso at places
@falsopiano
5m5 minutes ago
Replying to @AFP

Intel inside...

I'm polish, can confirm that's true.

don't worry, it's not just leadership. Intel is, at the moment, fucked because of engineering problems

At this point I don't think any CEO could right the incel ship.

yeah so what I copied him
you're right their issue is stagnation in development

why? Competition is always good.

Indian CEO when xD

Attached: sunitha-krishnan.jpg (426x426, 87K)

AMD’s going to go down first. Even with a better architecture, Intel is still dominating sales of a dying market (desktop PC)

>inb4 Jim Keller or Raja are the new intel CEOs

Attached: 155661.jpg (660x394, 38K)

Servers though

> Intel Corp. removed Brian Krzanich as chief executive officer after the company learned he had previously had a consensual relationship with an employee, a violation of the company’s policies, Bloomberg News reports.
> he had previously had

Doesn't sound like a super new development, but probably sounds nicer than
> completely fucked shit up
or
> insider trading

You apparently don't understand how this whole thing works. There's a reason why Coke and Pepsi are both profitable.
AMD has been gaining immensely the past couple years. I don't think either of them are going "down" - it's more of an ebb and flow of a river.

>Spectre
>Meltdown
>Hyperthreading vulnerability
>More vulnerabilities than cores at this point
>1770w water cooler 5ghz 28 core xeon demo losing to 250w 32 core threadripper 2
>i9 housefires
>2700x beats 8700k in "real" workloads by over double
incel on suicide watch aside from gaymers who dont know any better and r/pcmasterace

Jim Keller is working for Intel.

>losing to 250w 32 core threadripper 2
to be fair, it won (7000+ on cinebench). No one will be able to overclock to those speeds tho...

Who would have thought, that when Intel last year was named "most just" they couldn't be more correct

and that'll be a problem in a five years

Yeah and it comes with a fucking refrigerator

Jim Keller (aka Jew Killer) will literally destroy Intel from the inside, he's /ourguy/.

THE FALL

Requesting a /tv/ thread: whom would you cast in the inevitable biopic?

MEME MAGIC

This, it totally sounds like he's fired for something shady and this "had a consensual relationship with an employee years ago" is the least damaging reason they could come up with.

I wouldn't be shocked if some news about illegal Intel contracts with OEMs or insider trading or something similar comes out sometime the next few months. Regardless.. multi-million companies don't just fire the CEO for some flimsy reason like this. There's clearly something else going on.

>krzanich is basically polish
umm the surname and his parents are croatian

the state of this technology board

where were you when justnich is kill?

At work, read on Jow Forums
Phone ring
"justnich is kill"
No

> taking a shit with my T420
> go to Jow Forums.com
> "justnich" is kill

>consensual relationship
LOL the truth is all about inside trading and failing to deliver in every way.

browsing kikebook and there's a post from videocardz.com about JUSTed BK

>new CEO info leaked
JHH's dog

Attached: DOGGO HUANG.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

this. They won't admit how fucked they actually are ever.

Holy shit this looks real. Hahaha....A haha a a a... this is great. Too bad I didn't short Intel when I had the cash. The shitposting hasn't even started yet, I can't wait.

Well his niece is AMD CEO so it makes sense, that fucker is into monopolies you see.

>BREAKING Intel CEO Krzanich resigns over relationship with employee

Is it because the employee was black and someone realised, "Who the fuck employs black people at a tech company"? So he resigned because it was he who let the side down?

Truly the most JUST (former) CEO in America.

Attached: NUMBER ONE.jpg (960x1240, 175K)

haha

Attached: Xg-7hpg0SBH_o_dURP1zC8wkSV7zrasTWmHoBBhORRo.png (960x637, 84K)

>browsing kikebook

Attached: costanza.jpg (700x700, 247K)

>Intel inside
TOPPEST KEK

Attached: Ohmygah.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

i was at home delidding my 8086k when lisa ring
'justnich is kill'
'no'

Intel is literally in fucking shambles. This is clearly their easy way to fire Krzanich because of how fucked the company is right now.

Attached: 1459329831671.png (709x462, 660K)

Yes I have a life, need to keep up with normie friends user

>J*w Killer Keller
nah he's doing ARM stuff and will leave soon after
>Raja
yes please,he was so fucking good at AMD...

Attached: 1520798670430.png (500x426, 153K)

browsing this shit website and click on my PC here to get the news
>Jim Keller (aka Jew Killer) will literally destroy Intel from the inside, he's /ourguy/.
by sleeping with JUSTnich? this man deserves a medal

Attached: 1528550640708.png (360x558, 365K)

Oh wow. Can Intel get even more J U S T

Brendan Fraser

so, slavshit, same thing
and even though he's Croatian, the surname is Polish, 'krzan' is a dialect form of Polish "chrzan" (horseradish)
t. slavshit

Jerking it to mahou shojou.

What the fuck bloomberg?

Attached: JUSTED.png (588x682, 306K)

Getting a link sent to me by a mate with the line "literally Intel inside".

Bloomberg "JUST..."

Chaos magic is at work once again.
We really JUSTed him.

Attached: 1528817824390.png (1066x600, 429K)

JUST AHAHAHAHAH

Attached: lol.png (1000x1000, 1.24M)

>we
yeah nah fuck off, Mama Su and the AMD team did amazing work with Zen.

Attached: 1526355350597.jpg (600x800, 159K)

NO NOOOO

Attached: 1529533533794.png (653x726, 84K)

newfag

So Intel CEO hired lots of SJWomen just to slay their pussies

Attached: intel SJWomen.jpg (697x696, 227K)

You have no idea what you're talking about. Also

>evergreen
>GCN
>Vega finally made AMD competitive in professional visualization when previously performance was anywhere from 25% to 50% of nvidia counterparts AND drivers were an unstable mess
>open source gpgpu initiative to take on nvidia's proprietary dominance

Raja was very good for their professional and gpgpu outlook. It's all dead now though since the new guy said he'll focus on games. As usual manbabies hold the world back

Fantastic

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE!

Any news who was the employee dude?

Jim Keller.

Wonder how the company will change if it's all run by women.

Thank fuck

Attached: intel_collage.jpg (9999x9999, 3.87M)

Isn't AMD working fine?
What's the problem with a female CEO? Or AMD doesn't count?

It's over, Intel is bankrupt and finished.

All our Brian memes though

It worked for AMD because Lisa Su is an actually experienced and accomplished engineer, and not a diversity hire.

>run by SJWs
It'll crash and burn. Everything SJWs touch turns to complete shit.

>Or AMD doesn't count?
By virtue of the fact that Lisa Su is held in high regard among semi conductor engineers, no, she doesn't count.

Lisa Su knows wtf she's doing
"MIT Technology Review reports that as a doctoral candidate, Su was "one of the first researchers to look into silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology, a then unproven technique for increasing transistors' efficiency by building them atop layers of an insulating material".[4] She graduated with her PhD in electrical engineering[4][9] from MIT in 1994"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su

Lisa is very intelligent, very deliberate and incredibly clever. I don't think she was hired just because she was a women - I think she got her spot because she had good experience, great education and tons of drive, like any employee should have.

She also did it because she thought it was the hardest thing to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmrqPJigiVc

Attached: 1441132575246.jpg (570x520, 9K)

So you're all saying women other than lisa cannot have a degree and be a professional?
Still makes no sense, she's not unique there's a lot of engineers and researchers out there pushing humanity forward and they happen to be women.
Really made me thonk.

She also has awesome milkers

Basically not all women are going to be as good as Lisa. That's just reality. I WISH everyone were as gifted as her, but they're not. I'm sure there are some engineers out there on her level, but not everyone can be a Lisa. Sorry.

Did you conveniently forget that AMD pulled 2/3rds of RTG staff to develop console APUs while Raja was trying to save their graphics division?

And not every man will be Jim Keller or Dijkstra.
Much less the guys who browse this board.
Now what? That doesn't mean men can't work in the tech field.

Soon

Just reminding again that she also has awesome milkers.

>Wonder how the company will change if it's all run by women.
I mean, look at what's been happening to Intel over the last 2-3 years.

They've completely fallen off the block. AMD came out of nowhere with Ryzen and nearly caught up to the (literal) decade of head start that Intel had. With Ryzen 2, one year later, AMD reached parity with Intel. With the next generation of Thread Ripper and Ryzen 3, AMD is going to be ahead of Intel. That's just a fact.

Intel, ironically despite being an Israeli company run and owned by Jews, swallowed the "muh diversity" pill that Jews are SUPPOSED to know is only for goyim. That's how you destroy companies, and they did it to themselves.

El oh el.

Attached: 1489525502712.jpg (300x360, 25K)

CRASHING INTEL WITH NO SURVIVORS

What should I start buying AMD processors? I thought i5 and i7 are the kings.

That's a cute pup.

>I WISH everyone were as gifted as her
Not Every person on Earth need to be competent & gifted.
Humanities need dumb Janitors, Coal Miners & Plumbers to do the dirty work.

But People running Tech companies MUST be competent & gifted.
You don't wanna a dumbass to become a Surgeon Doctor.

The problem is that Intel hired a bunch of Unqualified people just for "muh diversity" to please SJW fags.

Kings of backdoors maybe.

BRIAN

Attached: bryant1.jpg (191x264, 5K)

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT BY "INTEL INSIDE"

Attached: Bryant2.jpg (1382x1231, 276K)

JUST

Most companies have a policy where managers/supervisors cannot have relationships with subordinates and people directly under them within the same department because amount of power they have in the relationship. They could (and have, in the past) extort them and abuse their position.

As the CEO, you have power over everyone in the company.

Attached: images5.jpg (461x403, 24K)

You're right. I'm not saying that women can't be engineers.

I'm just say only a small percentage of women are as gifted as Lisa, just like only a small percentage of men are as gifted as Jim Keller. Basically Lisa is like a small, small minority of all STEM women. Sorry.

No, they are saying diversity hiring ruins companies and you're just butthurt.
Nothing wrong in hiring woman. Hiring woman only for her being woman will backfire.

In my estimation (aka out of my ass), women can be very good managers, not necessarily leaders. On the research side of things women (on average) simply cannot compete with the spectrum of autism and drive men have in these fields. Lisa is the exception to the rule and she has earned her position and her reputation. I hold no ill will agaisn't any woman who has earned her position, the problem is that in today's society you must always question whether a woman has actually earned anything rather than things being handed to her because she is a woman.

only a few dozen women out of a few thousand are as smart and talented as ayyymmmddd's el capitan

>No, they are saying diversity hiring ruins companies and you're just butthurt.
>Nothing wrong in hiring woman. Hiring woman only for her being woman will backfire.

This. It's always been this.

It's so fucking irritating when people screech "WELL YOU JUST SOUND LIKE A SEXIST PIG, YOU JEALOUS CUS A WOMAN CAN DO YOUR JOB?!?!!"

No, I'm not. Hiring a woman just because she's a woman, or a black guy just because he's black, is going to blow up in your fucking face. You should hire people because they're COMPETENT, not because of the color of their skin or what's between their legs.

Attached: 1491796098959.gif (480x270, 1.18M)