The current state of Loonix gayman

The current state of Loonix gayman

Attached: TuxRacerScreenshot.jpg (644x481, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/disks86/VK9
github.com/Chabloom/VulkanOnD3D12
freedoom.github.io/
lutris.net/games/neverwinter-nights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Linux has Vulkan and DirectX 12 wrappers

github.com/disks86/VK9

github.com/Chabloom/VulkanOnD3D12

Attached: IMG_20180526_002801.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

my Linux-native steam games:
>7 Days to Die
>Baldurs Gate: Enhanced Edition
>Baldurs Gate II: Enhanced Edition
>Ballistic Overkill
>Barony
>Bioshock Infinite
>Borderlands 2
>Cardinal Quest 2
>Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
>Counter-Strike
>Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
>Counter-Strike: Source
>Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
>Day of Defeat: Source
>Day of Infamy
>Dead Island
>Din's Curse
>Divinity: Original Sin
>Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
>Dying Light
>The Escapists
>Goat Simulator
>Guts and Glory
>Half-Life
>Half-Life: Blue Shift
>Half-Life: Opposing Force
>Immortal Redneck
>Insurgency
>Killing Floor
>Left 4 Dead 2
>Metro 2033 Redux
>Metro Last Light Redux
>Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
>Mount and Blade: Warband
>Party Hard
>Pillars of Eternity
>Plague Inc: Evolved
>POSTAL 2
>Serious Sam 3: BFE
>Shadow Warrior
>Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
>Shadowrun Returns + expansions
>Streets of Rogue
>System Shock 2
>Team Fortress Classic
>Team Fortress 2
>Terarria
>Torchlight 2

FUCK OFF

Nice library you have there buddy.

I remember playing these games 15 years ago on Windows. Ah the memories.

wow cool how did you get Bioshock Infinite 15 years ago

It's a good game bort

>0 AD
>OpenArena
>Pingus
etc. etc.
non-libre games don't exist for me
shit thread, bye

>missing the point so hard
rofl
linuxtards everyone

I don't have it but I recall UT also has a Linux version, check it.

+Saints row 2 and 3, PAYDAY 2, ETS 2, ATS
***GANOO SLASH LINE UCKS

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Loonix, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1426382013980.jpg (244x300, 13K)

>wanting more than n64 style graphics

>bashing on the greatest tux game of all time

What you're referring to as Loonix, is in fact, GENTOO, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GENTOOOOO. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GENTOO system made useful by the GENTOO corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by PENISX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GENTOO system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GENTOO which is widely used today is often called "WINDOZE", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GENTOO system, developed by the GENITALOO PEOPLE.

There really is a CAC OS X, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the BROWSER: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The ANIME is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Loonix is normally used in combination with the GENTOO operating system: the whole system is basically GENTOO with AUTISM added, or GENTOO/AUTISM. All the so-called "BSD" distributions are really distributions of GENTOO/AUTISM.

This is a nostalgia thread now

freedoom.github.io/

I want a gpu passthrough

Thanks for remind me about Tux Racer!

>Immortal Redneck

Attached: 1383886529417.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>whatis steam

> POSTAL 2
Mein Neger

Attached: 1529601699461.jpg (546x364, 176K)

With 18 fps

Attached: 1475265215755.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Thinkpad s p e c i a l - its actually 1.8fps.

>Borderlands 2
>Bioshock Infinite
Both are literally "what is gameplay?" and take a shit all over the idea of actually putting effort into making a game enjoyable.

>Counter-Strike: Source
>Mount and Blade: Warband
>Team Fortress 2
BASED

Doesn't matter, it's a dogshit game anyways

Extreme Tux Racer is great tho

I played that so much as a child on the school PC with Linux Educacional 3.0, then I found a Windows XP port and played it there at home.
Good times.

At least BL2 is fun in co-op; granted it is a pretty shit game when you play it by yourself.

Linux is not for Gay.

BEGONE OP. Return to the Republic of Gay.

GNU/Linux is only for LIBERATED Gayes!
Proprietary cucks had to shit us as always with their cancer

i worked on a multiplayer mod for it a while ago
i should finish it

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-21 21-41-14.png (1280x960, 406K)

That game is fun though

ETS2 isn't really worth having on steam since logitech doesn't have profiler software out for linux. without a wheel that game is really fucking boring.

What emulators can you run on linux?

how can i use those?

most of them

All of them except for demul and xebra, which can run in Wine

+ va-11 hall-a, tis-100, shenzhen io, spec ops the line, portal 1 & 2, hotline miami 1 & 2, hacknet, garry's mod

Sir do you have the permission to post the loonix game? You're violating Article 13. Get into the car so we can have a lil talk.
>inb4 b-but muh loonix games are libre
Doesn't matter. (((They))) don't care

Attached: unknown.png (281x377, 92K)

I would unironically play this just for the laughs. Please finish it

That library is padded full of shit and missing lots of good games that run on linux like Hollow Knight.

*Runs 95% of the actually good games that do exist*

Attached: retroarch.png (768x768, 28K)

how did you like tis-100, user?

why is it so slow compared to the windows version tho

Wine now supports a windows 10 theme, I hope the gaymers now wont notice my gentoo

Attached: file.png (462x541, 39K)

Games today still cannot hold a torch to some of these titles. Unless you consider games today made by SJW femnazi's "quality"

EA is cancer
Ubisoft is probably the biggest cancer

Once great companies are now flaming piles of shit thanks to focusing on a slew of other topics other than making great games. Besides modern FPS's fail to offer true evolutionary mechanics like Quake, Counter-Strike, and Unreal did, just to name a few.

>he didn't get spec ops: the line for free

lmao

You are wrong - steam games and shit exists and it is ok on Linux. You are right that linux is not a gaming OS though

really comfy and suprisingly difficult at times. if you play vidya and are a Jow Forumsentooman it's a must. so is shenzhen io. hacknet is a meme but fun nevertheless.

if you decide to pick it up and don't know wtf is going on watch some tutorial videos on youtube that describe the basics. first few problems were really easy.

Try harder.

Attached: screenshot.png (900x851, 409K)

Nice pepper, ravo

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut that doesn't counnnnnnnnnt!!

All of them probably runs like crap.

Depends. Valve games usually run better on Linux.

I went over that fucking twice looking for any identifying info too. I can not believe I missed that. Whatever, deleted per rule 4.

why so sour? where the needs to thrash talk linux comes from?

based global rules are based

Currently installing W7 for this one. I hope it worth the harassment.

Attached: NWNboxart.jpg (754x1074, 371K)

If you're currently on linux this may help:
lutris.net/games/neverwinter-nights/

I was pretty underwhelmed and I'm a big Baldur's Gate fan.

Stockholm syndrome for win10
>linux is not a gaming OS
What does that even mean? Is Windows an office OS (because that's where it's used most)?
Don't forget steam OS, too

>What does that even mean?

Probably that game support is pretty lacking compared to Windows and that you shouldn't use Linux if gaming is the main reason why you're using a PC.

>Stockholm syndrome for win10
probably, i don't get why some people is like "i have invested thousands of hours learning windows from a young age and now i'm so accustomed to it that i'll defend it on every chance even if it's actively screwing me".

It means that Linux as the guy above me has stated has weak gaming and productivity apps support. Linux is the OS you put on your phone, raspberry pi, NAS, Server, smart kettle, etc. Not on your computer unless you are working with it or need to use the terminal.

finish gnu/Hurd

>current state of gaming in general

Attached: file.png (640x480, 391K)

why don't you just run a windows guest for gaming through a VM and become a heretic

>0 decent N64 cores
its still NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Attached: 1da.png (723x2002, 717K)

>tfw no oblivion or fallout III/new vegas

Runs pretty decent in Wine.

please do

with mods?

i played III/NV purely in wine, actually

my man

Based
>no Civ
Aw.

Dark Souls 1/2 work fine under wine 3.
Don't have DS3 to test.

Yes. Mod Organizer runs well with wine. No idea about Oblivion though.

With DXVK they all work perfectly.

If you finish it, you can re-release the game under GPL3, since probably no one maintains this game anymore.

This thread again?
Linux does have games, just not most of them. I rarely even boot up into the Windows drive anymore.

Attached: series winner sad m2k.jpg (561x522, 29K)

>LANG=ja_JP.utf8 wine game.exe

This is all you need for your Linux gaymen experience

Attached: winkwink.gif (222x200, 970K)

I ran linux on my old gaming pc as at the time all i played were paradox grand strategy games.
I did this as they run significantly faster on linux than pn windows. Im not entirely sure why - after all i doubt paradox went out of their way to optimise their games for Linux- but im guessing it has something to do with the way the Clausewitz engine handles calculationa using thr CPU and GPU in tandem. Windows must put unnecessary services ahead of the application or something.

CSGO and L4D2 also run faster. The devs said something about less overhead with GL on Linux.

Intel HD 7(-_-)7

Attached: Screenshot_20180621_223114.png (1920x1080, 816K)

better than having ¥ as path separator lol

underrated and /thread. Seriously, a bit of healthy competition on the PC space would be healthy for microsoft, this kind of threads are basically created as an echo chamber to shit on linux but what that people earns by doing that is usually never explained, that's why it's hard to get rid of the impression that there's actual paid shills raiding this place.

I love Tux Racer, that game of freedom.

based interject poster

mah nigga

hmm, well what do you know. it's in the same exact state it was in 10 years ago

It's known as "baby duck" syndrome. We "imprint" on the first software we use and judge other software using it as the default.

hell yeah
don't forget tuxpuck

Paid shills are very likely, or at least working for those companies. But most people support Linux so they are wasting their time.

Tux Racer is good. There needs to be more Tux games or Tux skins. FPS like Doom or RTCW. Stuff set in space. Tux is good with a gun and can fly a space ship so bring it on.

>The current state of Loonix gayman
Current state of Loonix gayman is hoard of cheaters in valve games with anticheat scarecrow called VAC.
In other words gaming on Linux is a big mistake.

Great point, he's missing out on all those great games that came out in the last 15 years!