Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 230627151alt1.jpg (1440x1440, 154K)

paid 500 for mine, I would definitely not have paid more than that, but it's an alright chair

Got mine for $399 on eBay new in box. If you get them for $500 and under they are totally worth the money. Paying $1100 MSRP for one.. just don't.

most major cities craigslist $300
very strong construction
mesh seat no swamp balls
if you're tall buy the C size otherwise the seat rim will cut off blood flow to your legs
since it's an ergonomic chair it's not really comfortable but it hurts in a good way

I prefer the steelcase leap but they're both solid.

>not using a leather executive chair

I’m sitting in this exact chair at work right now
It’s ok I guess
Too slippery

slippery? do you sweat fucking waterfalls out of your asscrack?

Wheels are for lazy people.

Attached: 123123123.jpg (462x624, 39K)

No it just isn’t as grippy as cloth. I can’t get into a good angle and just stay there. You know, that half sitting half laying down angle.
The best thing about leather is that you can carve out an ass container.

I have a fake leather one and where I live in the summer it get's pretty hot and the sweat is a problem. That's why I'm thinking about buying one like this:

>buying your chair based on how thick the chinese foam in your chair is
>50 cent plastic mechanism controlling back/seat leaning breaks in 4 months rendering it useless

Been in the market for a new chair myself, I'd be happy to spend 500$ on a really good chair for long sessions but I can't find any good objective advice rather than a bunch of very subjective opinions. Is there anything good at that price that isn't mesh or lame bucket seats?

Eh, cloth just rips too easily after a fairly predictable length of time...

Mesh back is really needed though, get that sweet sweet AC blowing behind you boi

So what is a good material for the breathable back?

You're sort of forced to mesh, but the seats tend to be kind of shitty just for the tradeoff of your back not turning into niagra falls.

Half-width chairs are a meme. Real men need real chairs

Attached: american-chair.jpg (948x817, 25K)

>Mesh back is really needed though, get that sweet sweet AC blowing behind you boi
my chair has a mesh back and I tied a bathrobe around it because I hate the mesh back, makes me too damn cold half the year.

>makes me too damn cold half the year.
See, now, I love cold weather..Why? I get the choice between freezing my bollocks off, or sweating them off. You don't get that choice in summer without AC...That and cold weather tends to mean rain, which means there are no screaming bastard kids in the street.

really hurts your ass after a while.

My option after trying a few around my workplace?
At the least try them, the flex of the metal varies a lot, and so do the leeway in the chair.
And some of them are really really good, if you got a adjustable electric desk to fit them to the right height.

Still worse than this

Attached: Haag_balans_Vital.jpg (1469x1469, 446K)

I have one at work, I honestly don't like it. It's not a bad chair, but I wouldn't pay over $150 for it. Even things like the gamer racing chairs are more confortable.

complete meme chair. was very underwhelmed when i tried out out. couldn't get used to the convex back. plus, the whole chair doesn't recline, only the back.

sweating your balls off in the summer costs nothing, just leave the AC off. In winter, you get to pay money for heat just to still freeze your balls off. Its cold enough that you can't just turn the furnace off lest your pipes freeze and burst and so on.

Plus, if I'm going to be uncomfortable, being too hot is the easier way to do that. I don't have to put on a bunch of clothes like I do in the winter.

These things cost 500 fucking dollars? We have them just lying around our office, in fact I have a second one next to my desk that I use as a coat rack

I prefer my chairs to be designed by kinesiologists and professional designers not Chinese parts suppliers designing to the lowest material and construction cost. But hey, it's your back so sit on trash if you'd like.

Purchased in quantity they are likely less than that. Be glad your office cares about the physical health of the employees and doesn't want to pay out a bunch of money for medical costs when employees backs give out and lose productivity when they take medical leave.

>professional designers
These people add negative value to every product they touch. They make things worse and more expensive at the same time, because fashion.

Benefit is mesh seat. But front edge of seat cuts into bottom of thighs. Not too bad overall and better than 90% of the other shit out there.

What chair can I buy for under 300 that
>won't give me ass sweat
>won't hurt my back or ass after an hour
>has lumbar support
>won't have me sliding out of it
Bonus points for manlet friendly and able to switch between reclining/fixed back easily

Good designers add value. And Herman Miller is likely to have some of the best seating designers around. Some edgy "muh asthetics" designer might negatively impact seating comfort but this is a task chair. Ergos and body support/comfort is the name of the game.

You may have a size too small. They come in 3 sizes the slope at the end of the seat is designed specifically to address lower leg circulation.

Look for a used SIZE A Aeron on eBay. The size A might be found for $299.

I just switched from an Aeron to a Leap. The Aeron is great, provided you sit properly all the time. I spend a lot of time sitting cross-legged, one leg tucked under the other, or sitting on a foot. The pellicle material of the Aeron was tearing up my ankles. I really love the Leap, and it was greatly worth giving up the few degrees of ass coolness switching.

Either way, shop around on ebay/craigslist/etc. Lots of start-up companies buy a lot of these chairs, go out of business, and liquidate, so the aftermarket is saturated. I got my Aeron for $350 on craigslist and my Leap for $300 shipped on ebay; both were in like-new condition. The Aeron easily sold for the same price, so if you buy in at a low price and decide you don't like it, you can get out with no/minimal impact.

Remove armrests. They only cause cubital tunnel and are totally unnecessary otherwise.

>t. fat boomer who sharts in marts

Check out the Staples Kroy chair, great chair for $100/-. Idk what constitutes a manlet, but if you're under 5'7", you might need something to put your feet on.