Sexbots

How close are we, realistically, to sexbots?

What about sexbots that can also cuddle?

Attached: 1507266192359.jpg (400x384, 30K)

we wouldn't have this problem if they would let us genetically engineer catgrills

I feel like the legality of that would be an enormous barrier to introduction

sadly yes

Guys, guys guys, I'm sure we can come up with a solution to all our problems. I present to you, the robot cat girl

Attached: 1b6ae5989ce1b03016de9b79284b6bae.jpg (1466x1000, 280K)

Oh my

Attached: 1528594662582.jpg (259x259, 8K)

As long as the sex bot can't clean its holes from cum, it is worthless.

>genetically engineer catgrills
I don't see how this would solve anything but some specific fetishes being slightly easier to follow through with.

If you mean a sex doll that can talk, we have those today. If you mean a robot in the shape of a woman that has the ability to walk, maintain a human body temperature, move in response to your movements, self lubricate, and clean itself, far.

> the robot cat girl
It's like a robot cat vs. a real cat. A poor substitute.

Well you could have biological components controlled by a computer. That'd be legal. We are incredibly far from being able to do this. We can grow tissues, but we can't grow them very big because we can't get them to grow blood vessels.

We can expect this to happen after replacement organs become very cheap. If we were able to grow organs today, they will stay expensive for a while because people will pay more for healthcare.

this
you made me sad
i highly doubt i will want to get a robot catgirl when im 90 user :(

Lol fucking this I get the appeal of Android companion but we already have sex slaves that are waaay more capable then an Android and might be more cost effective desu.

>How close are we, realistically, to sexbots?
you can already a robot if you're adventurous enough
>What about sexbots that can also cuddle?
get a dog

yeah well thats horrible

I used to be interested in these Bots.
Until I managed to get a girlfriend and figured how to talk to women.
Suddenly I didn't hate women anymore.
Crazy how that works.

>wanting to avoid all the potential life-ruining stuff that can be caused by sleeping with/dating a woman
>means you hate women

Attached: d24071f92d5c34a301454cf1be0a3119.0.jpg (530x432, 28K)

Hey google, suck my dick.

Soon. Give it 5 years and you'll be able to get your personal AI. Robotics is more complicated on the other hand, even the best artificial exoskeletons are still far from perfect, as far as I know there is no robot capable of walking alone on its own legs without any kind of strings supporting it.

In reality that would look worse than the furry shit that's posted on probably.

Holy shit when did become a real board?

Like a year ago, probably almost two years.
Time flies so fucking fast.

Attached: 1494307412611.png (706x726, 480K)

I got into computers because I wanted to help in the development of sexbots, sadly I dont enjoy machimeme learning

But user, you gotta continue your machine learning learning, so that the machines can learn how to fuck

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)