Woman approaches 30

>woman approaches 30
>has a mental breakdown
What's the explanation behind this?

Attached: selenag.png (714x665, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perezhilton.com/2018-03-27-britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-looking-to-end-conservatorship-report/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6043859/Amanda-Bynes-conservatorship-extended-2020-family-five-years-public-breakdown.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MKUltra programming corruption

no kids.

Leave room for the holy ghost.

Lupus sucks

>drug overdose

>What's the explanation behind this?
>severe autoimmune disease
>kidney failure
>kidney transplant
>on immunosuppressants since then
>26, is rehospitalized. docs tell her she needs weeks long further treatment
>she freaks out
>is brought to insane asylum

Dude, that’s not a woman thing, she really gets punished by God for sleeping with the debil (Justin Bieber).

Attached: 58FC19F2-5E74-4EAF-B994-3F086D580898.jpg (630x356, 51K)

hol up, selena gomez is 30?

this. females are wired for having babies. if they dont do it its like a blue screen of death for them

There's a big mental health normalization campaign going on right now.

The Left takes pride in their disabilities and self mutilation

In her mind [mental breakdown] is a badge of honor

Not my poor tiny baby. Get well precious!

Attached: Selenaaaah.jpg (1596x896, 196K)

her bby married someone else

Attached: justinbieberhaileybaldwin.png (757x500, 168K)

That thing isn’t human. It’s a spic. There’s your answer, plain and simple.

Attached: F7241DE8-701D-45CE-8EA5-7DB7EA4E3490.jpg (793x1024, 207K)

You lot read this - only dude who knows what’s going on

Attached: 95E6118E-45F2-4443-947B-724561D734E2.jpg (618x410, 48K)

Wouldnt be the first time wont be the last.
Ive heard it said that the repressed childhood abuse these entertainers suffered comes back to them about this age. Especially Disney kids.

Attached: 4alolzx1.jpg (654x367, 52K)

the being raped from childhood probably doesn't help

wrong.
it's this which is part of the MKUltra brainwashing program

*thicc

Attached: profimedia-selena3.jpg (450x600, 59K)

Oi vey, xanax and nigger dick didn't work out in the end.

This.

Spic women without money turn into their true goblin form once they hit their 20s. Just because this one has money doesn’t change anything. Still not white and still subhuman.

britney spears, court ordered hair follicle --- battling custody with Kevin Federline

SAVED HEAD TOO PASS TEST

FAMILY COURT IS HELL

Isn't she the fat bitch who od'd? Must have used a lot of drugs for her weight.

sounds like someone has been having a little too much to think

She's trying to break through the programming

Attached: BecomeHuman.png (716x463, 422K)

Surely there are tons of Twitter posting from women over 30 whining about no kids, even after choosing a career or dogs over them.
American Dad had an episode with a reference to JDate and desperate women over 30.

She needs semen and produce babies otherwise they become Roasties.

Hospitalized for NPC system recovery

Attached: 1539284132950.png (416x435, 114K)

No, that was Demi Lovato. Another subhuman spic and product of jewish run America and Hollywood.

Attached: 055F8EC0-020D-4B48-81A4-148261352699.jpg (625x415, 219K)

statistically everyone eventually expierences traumatic event in their lives.
or they realize they all had a shitty childhood becuase they cant cope at the present time and they have to blame something for the inability to adapt.
men tend to internalize stress as ulcers, gerd, ibs, headaches, diabetes, smoking, drug use, anal sex, or fighting/physical labour.
women need to talk about problems,
or rather a thing men typically dont like to do is really talk about their problems, do expressive art. im not sure which one is more comforting to the ego. but theres a deep psychic issue with doing anything else other than dealing our most pressing problems.

It's never lupus.

Attached: dr-house-saison-8-serie-creee-par-david-shore-en-2004-avec-robert-10633031rrplt-e1427642534780.jpg (449x564, 52K)

Her, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes are all former child stars who were no doubt raped repeatedly as kids by pedowood producers while there parents turned a blind eye so the cheques came rolling in

Mental breakdown is inevitable

yup. The boy child actors too. That's why most turn to drugs and end up OD'ing or suicide.

perezhilton.com/2018-03-27-britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-looking-to-end-conservatorship-report/

what is a conservatorship and why was Spears put under one?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6043859/Amanda-Bynes-conservatorship-extended-2020-family-five-years-public-breakdown.html

Amanda Bynes also under conservatorship. Coincidentally also Disney kid.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 15K)

YEAH DOOD SHE LOST,

mamamia com.au/does-britney-spears-have-custody-of-her-kids/

Race-mixing was a mistake

Attached: 1539277474628.png (548x1681, 50K)

conservatorship is basically a court ordered ruling that you can't take care of yourself and need friends/family to run your life. It's basically like power of attorney. your conservator is allowed to make decisions for you and sign legal documents for you without penalty.

usually they do it with old people who have dementia and shit.

Attached: 1538925371700.png (671x519, 146K)

she's horrendous and she looks like a kid

This. If you are attracted to Selena Gomez, you are a pedophile.

>old people who have dementia
And former Disney starlets who lose their shit in their late 20's

Attached: Spock_smash.gif (248x193, 726K)

Wait until you’re a man approaching 40 and you’ll find out.

women go crazy at 16, she's just seeking treatment now

barren women past their prime all go insane in exactly the same way

She has lupus, I think she's worried that she might die. Supposedly one of her kidneys didn't survive, and she got another one from a friend.

>Amanda Bynes
damn shame what happened to her

Attached: 7687567678.png (795x871, 794K)

Selena's health is failing.

MKULTRA.

See also: Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes

she had lupus and a kidney transplant. she'd be dead if it weren't for world class medical treatment.

picture unrelated

Attached: 1538366960497.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

its probably my baseless wandering paranioa but
child stars have parents do their money right?
like they need their guardian to deal with contract etc.,,
so they might be in charge of finances
until they become adults
but what if parents like
really depend on that fat stack
but they dont want their kid squandering it
i mean a wild childhood doesnt exactly breed good financial stability.
so maybe
they say their kid is unfit to take care of themselves.
and boom, they can still maintain the status quo. mommy ontrols the checkbook.

>she'd be dead if it weren't for world class medical treatment.
Lupus is a fucking bitch. But sir, the survival rates in Europe for Lupus are higher than in America, simply because Lupus is affecting mostly women and women in America are poor and have no healthcare insurance.

Attached: c962db629373f5231068d80a8eac91af.jpg (236x329, 18K)

he looks like a fuckin bum lmao

So many Hollywood kids got fucked over by their parents that they made a law that forces a certain percentage of the child's earnings to be put in a trust that the parents can't touch. I think it's called Coogan's Law or something.

She doesn't deserve it.

Attached: 1518069943366.jpg (1242x2208, 755K)

It usually does tho...ask my ex-wifes

Attached: 1E9A893D-51EE-48DA-AC2B-BBBA43139AEC.gif (360x265, 2M)

>What's the explanation behind this?
implying women actions can be explained, the absolute state of /pol

How unremarkable.

So if you are attracted to Selena Gomez, you’re attracted to a child with lupus. Ok

except women with kids who kill them or kill themselves after postnatal depression.

Attached: image.png (768x457, 857K)

More likely she's going crazy from never really having a childhood and having multiple life-threatening diseases as well as a highly publicized teen romance. Her life seems extremely on-edge desu

Most women are bat shit crazy. Men don't notice because they think with their dicks and they just assume women are sane like they are.
"I want to believe I'm not slippin' muh dick in crazy!"
Then they get #Metoo'ed.

i fucked a Puerto Rican girl with the bod like that this weekend. Although she had bigger boobs

Here's my prediction.
She's gonna come out and endorse a democrat. The leftist shill media will praise her after having just condemned Kanye for his past mental health issues and his support of Trump.

She needs a good creampie.

A really hard fuck generally fixes those things right up.

Don't worry cunts, I'll take one for the team. I'll do it.

Attached: 1537494311633.png (720x720, 484K)

Same reason all these girls have mental breakdowns. They get passed around like whores

When you tell your monkey to dance every day it will go apeshit and end up going completely mad.

These celebs are just like trained monkeys

Also bananas for no reason.

drugs and killing and eating babies tends to break you no matter how fucking crazy you are.

>She needs a good creampie.
A dying woman needs a "good creampie"... ok. Not every chronic disease can be cured with sperm, Tyrone.

I wonder if it's a psychological defense mechanism, they've realized on some lizard brain level that this lifestyle is killing their them so they make themselves worthless to (((them))). They put up with harassment from the paparazzi for a few years then disappear into obscurity, which is all they ever wanted ever since attaining fame.

NPC is getting old and needs maintenance.

I too have noticed this

NPC error breakdown imminent!
Error!
Error!
Rebooting system

Attached: DnS01-dX4AAL2ht.jpg (1200x827, 75K)

I can understand this for a person of 16 years but a person in their 30's doesnt require parents to controll their finances.

Her sorta looks like this guy.

Attached: 04b20c41b0ab85785dac64fb95ee3c15.png (500x750, 604K)

It's because she's mad that beiber got married

this, the NPC is starting to think

remember when kanye started going right wing he was hospitalized for mental health reasons too.

This is hollywood code word for, "we lost control of our actor and we need to fix them"

Subhumans deserve much worse

That's a small number and only relates to the women who feel that a child is now a major impediment to 'lifestyle' that they believe they can juggle with motherhood.

these celebrities are programmed mind control breakdowns and the woman who care about that shit copy them because they a rer also programmed.

>former child actor

Wasn't she a child actor for Disney? Dan the Casting Couch Man just wants to keep her feet safe and protected from any self-destructive urges she may have due to childhood abuse followed by alcohol and drug abuse.

I don't think most people consider 26 to be "approaching 30". OP is obviously 15.

I'm telling you it is. I've done my research. It's the only thing that can help. I'm not even joking.
bfy(dot)tw/KJs8

Don't be angry Muhammad. Just go cuck someone at your compulsory German Islamic state-stanctioned prayer time.

Attached: 1534458756924.jpg (600x867, 122K)

>mental health treatment

what was she abusing before that

Attached: 1538799357598.png (335x447, 131K)

Celebs in general are psychologically inferior beings. People who follow their words are the actual subhumans.

She has legit health problems and probably got molested/raped at Disney like all their child stars.

She really have kidney problems or she get her uterus remove. Celebrities lie about their illnesses.

All women are whores, stop giving a fuck of them just because they look hot.

no ass at all yuck

she looks like an mtf

didnt she get shot by her manager? didnt they make a movie about that? how many beaner names am i to be forced to remember?

She's had more cock than a barnyard. Plus drugs. Plus the looks are going. Oh and cant sing for shit. Later....

that was selena quintanilla

>No Husband
>No Kids
>Vapid Lifestyle
>Used and abused by kikes to generate cash and promote degeneracy
>Forced into a pressure-filled lifestyle of fame and fortune at an incredibly young age, largely away from the influence of parents.
>All other influences are literal leeches-Managers, financial advisors, PR agents, Lawyers, Make-up artists, etc.
>Suddenly has a mental breakdown
Really makes you think.

It ain't that bad, dude.
If she didn't have such a baby face she would be sexy as hell.

at least they aren't black

>lupus and end-stage kidney disease

you are missing the elephant in the room. you never fix lupus, she has a chronic illness for life that is only going to get worse and worse until she croaks

Attached: 1537977667957.jpg (500x381, 49K)

many people on disability need to have a payee to cash their SSI check.
many people too fucked in the head.
need people to look after them.
asssted living companies
state appointed guardians
or your parents or other family.

many regular people cant seem to handle alot of responsibility into their adulthood
many act like kids
desperatly clamoring for the safety of neetbux and autismbux, or whatever ride they take along the toll booths of society.

now take childstars
who pretty much hear everyone say never grow up
stay just the way you are
and you wonder why all these people can't keep from sounding like pretentious teenage hipsters, or just shy little girls and boys that are just smiling for the camera becuase thats what you are supposed to do for picture day.
if shia lebouf wasnt a movie star, he'd just be some joe schmoe, but everyone sees him as woke,
its becuase shia grew up from a child film star
to a mature perfermance artist.