/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Fuck you I'm not (you)ing all that 27440 • user got some KZ ED9's • user likes his logic analyser • user got some xiaomi fidget thing and some card holders • user got a chinese laptop • user got some chink legos • user got some foamies for hiz zircons • user attempts mass self harm • user pours hot water into his asshole • user got some 30awg wire and tape • user gets a good blow • Science user breeds a microfish army • user is a fuckin edgelord • user got his putincard • user is a suave mother fucker • user got some manlet scredrivers, magic door locks, and a pepe keyring • user tests his chinese deadzones • user got some Senfer PT15's >Last thread

Attached: dong3.jpg (960x1280, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/post/S66427027
aliexpress.com/item//32848149649.html
aliexpress.com/item/fighty-stickeroo/32842747580.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UXFcwfoQrdo
help.aliexpress.com/cancel_dispute.html
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vbqjx4/a-new-bill-is-trying-to-make-child-sex-robots-illegal
aliexpress.com/item//32857436820.html)
aliexpress.com/item//32844377560.html),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone know any good ear tips for the tin audio t2's ?

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/post/S66427027

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Bought a phenom X3 8750 for 4$ on aliexpress, good deal or scam?

been using the spinfit mediums for about a week now they're a pretty good meme

>buy rn5p
>say that they will ship with Singapore
>ship mine with Malaysian instead
>everyone that got theirs shipped via Singapore are receiving their packages this week or next if not already
>everyone that got shipped via Malaysia previously are in shipping hell for months

what the fuck man

Attached: 1336836845757.gif (360x256, 1.75M)

son....what do you think?

the eternal chink

why are you asking this AFTER you bought it
old cpus are next to worthless. now if you need a motherboard and ram you're gonna blow more money than it's worth

My tiny ass USB Bluetooth receiver and Xbox 360 controller battery covers just came in.

Attached: IMG_20180621_190108.jpg (1080x1920, 1.02M)

Upgrading an ancient AM2 system

Got this new wallet. Hopefully it'll be more durable than the $4 ones that fall apart after a few months. Some of the card slots are a bit narrow so it's kinda hard getting cards into them. It's a big wallet, but that's what you get if you wanna fit bills, cards, and coins.

aliexpress.com/item//32848149649.html

Attached: 1506683000444.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Why not some Phenom II then?

where'd you buy it, link please?

Here it is opened up.

Attached: 1515612575027.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

Not pozitive the bios supports it, and can't find the bios upgrade anywhere

Gonna order tomorrow an HD 7750 for 30$ from aliexpress, good deal or nah? Should i just make a new acc and get the 4$ coupon?

What motherboard?

DFI infinity nf570 M2/g

Need a SD card for my camera with high writing speed

Cheap version of this for ceiling fan? The ones I found on ebay are piss expensive. I'm looking in the $1-$5 price range

Attached: 1510171526669.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

there's a 128GB on sale for 30, check sl*ckdeals

Get one off Craigslist

Anyone ever buy fight stick parts from China?

Check the op news

its in the first line of the op news, but im bored so ill post it again.

i got this, aliexpress.com/item/fighty-stickeroo/32842747580.html
the stick feels pretty nice and the buttons feel fine, everything plugged in easy and it works perfectly on my pc.

video clip showing that the inputs work: youtube.com/watch?v=UXFcwfoQrdo

Attached: 2018-06-20 21.29.38.jpg (3264x1836, 1.74M)

From last thread, figured it needed a repost for visibility.

Was concerned about my bong being labeled a bong so I contacted the seller. Got some interesting information.

Attached: excellent use of personal info.png (1254x1559, 741K)

Just the global version from the xiaomi store, I just said pro to differentiate it from the pajeet version.

kek

oh my

same here, 49 days and counting, I'm opening a dispute at 55 days

Bought a m42 to fx adaptor for my helios 44-2 seems to work fine, more chink camera gear is in the mail

Attached: IMG_20180622_122314340_LL.jpg (4160x3120, 2.51M)

Also bought a moto style shell i was half expecting it to be a rip off but it seems to be the real deal

Attached: IMG_20180622_122333128_LL~01.jpg (4160x2214, 2.31M)

I don't get it

Chink's using random person's real credentials for demo purposes

Kek

Is there any cheap wireless charger worth buying?

Dear customer,
So sad you opened a dispute,
You can't imagine how much damage the dispute will cause to our account.
The dispute will cause our store closed by Aliexpress,you may don't know it.
Could you cancel the dispute for us?
We promise we will offer the best solution to you.
--
Please don't worry,the item is on the way to reach you.
We have contacted our post office about this problem
They told us the customs are very strict in this period of time, the item may delayed on the shipping way.
We had asked the shipping company to ship quickly for you.
I have extended 15 days protection days for you,your money is safe in these days.
If 15 days past you still not receive the parcel,pls contact us again,we will apply a refund for you.
Could you cancel the dispute for us and wait for some more days?
help.aliexpress.com/cancel_dispute.html
Dispute really hurts our account so much
Wait for your quick reply.

Holy shit they developed a fucking new pasta! And it's over a fucking half a dollar item.

Dear customer/friend

You must understand the 97c is worth more to us than the entire store

Also, note that I did message them days ago, and they ignored me, and that I opened the dispute with like half an hour left on buyers protection time, I laughed hard when I got that reply. I'm disputing 3 items from different sellers, this being the cheaper one, and the other two already accepted the dispute (one even thanked me for putting "logistics problem" as it hurts less to them or something?)

Kek. They won't chink even a dime out of me, out of principle.

that looks fun user, good job. Knowing myself i would have got all the wires wrong.

Where can I get a fake rolex

You can get nice looking fakes at most chinkshops, counterfeit ones aren't really that common anymore especially since if it's good enough you'll be charged huge taxes for importing a quality item or charged for counterfeit goods

Sup /csg/
I decided to step up my game and order from Taobao via Superbuy, I need to buy some umbrellas but I'm not sure how much would the shipping be to Europe for a 1kg package
anyone got some experience with it?

DHgate has a couple.

My Memt x5s arrived. This meme is real. Soo much better than the Zircon Rocks. They sound so good, totally comfortable great build quality and design (I love the fact that there's magnets in the earphones so they don't swing around separately and get tangled). Even the packaging was naisu. 12/10 for value for money

Attached: 9792297.jpg (1080x608, 190K)

update: dhgate has now double charged me 69.15 for this item, causing me a huge inconvenience

Far right looks like a knockoff of vjjb k4. What's the sound sig of the memt?

>due to a public holiday at the destination the shipment processing is on hold for this period
ree i just want my chinkphone delivered.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vbqjx4/a-new-bill-is-trying-to-make-child-sex-robots-illegal
Explain this, mutts

So? Is phenom II compatible with that Mobo?

So, having read the archives, peppa pigs are fake, and some Putin's are fake. What am I supposed to do here?

I thought Putin's were legit?

>What am I supposed to do here?
Well there's always Mixza and LD MicroSD cards

fuck chinks and support your local businesses

I wonder who could be behind this post

Local businesses try to price gouge you, its less than 1/2 price from chinktown

So if you get a faked microSD card, what is Ali's standard approach? Full refund or part refund?

I'm filing for a full one on the Peppa Pig one. I'll see where it gets me

Attached: HTB1GhpzcpLM8KJjSZFBq6xJHVXa5.jpg (900x900, 96K)

will I get cancer from chink cups?

The locals don't have sharks or Putins or unicorns or any of the memes

idk how it works with superbuy but usually chinks try to rip you off and it would be something like $85 for 1kg with dhl

Why are they so afraid of disputes? When I did one on ebay the chink sounded angry as fuck.

>buy a putin card
>if it's legit, good for you
>if it's not, dispute for a refund, and format it as a lower capacity card
>???
>profit!

Call them cockroaches and parasites and they will laugh, but if you call them out on what they are, chinkSHIT dealers they will stand back aghast in horror and lash out in anger.

>i like to take the card out of my phone at least twice per day just to admire how beautiful they are!

Attached: index.jpg (184x184, 5K)

>look up helios 44-2
>swirly bokeh
I'm gonna need you to reassure me that that's not what you're going to use this lens for, because holy hell, that has to be the most retarded thing bokehtards have ever come up with.

You don't?

Weirdo

>swirly bokeh
*barf*

One guy got one legit and one fake from Jesus store too

Haven't seen anyone complain about putins. Just the peppa pig fag being a faggot and warning people about Jesus Dick Store because he bought a shitty meme.

Attached: snap01.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Based Goebbels quoter

Got a link to the post with a fake Putin?

When is hte infographic gonna be updated

Shit, fucking chinks.. that's actually what in trying to avoid, honestly I wouldn't pay more than 20$ for it... Otherwise buying in Europe is cheaper

ANYONE HERE GOT CHINKS SHIT FROM SUPERBUY?

Same time the wiki is.

Does anyone know how well the big bang sale goes for laptops/tablets? Are the cost savings significant?

Attached: bangGood.png (1519x1381, 1.46M)

I've been looking at this for a month now.
I have a fighting edge laying around but i wanted to make a nice and small stick.
How is the input delay ? thats the thing i'm worried about the most.
I don't feel like its probably too much but the difference between my FE and that might fuck me up.

you literally can't wire it wrong

Any good pens? I write a lot now and I resolved to just use my Jotter on short notes and journal writing

No bully seller

Attached: e123bdbb.png (426x500, 40K)

Fake fake or homage?

Why are chink toys so hilariously bad?

Attached: beaned.png (500x500, 235K)

Bad? I think they're fine. How else would you have portrayed that faggot?

The Xiaomeme pen (aliexpress.com/item//32857436820.html) is pretty nice, a lot better than standard Bics.
Other people have warmly recommended the MUJI style gel pen (aliexpress.com/item//32844377560.html), but my order is still on its way so I can't vouch for it.

The phenom guy from earlier in the thread. Ordered this today. Is it a good deal ,and more importantly, a good match for the X3 8750?

Shit forgot ss

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-220442.png (1080x1920, 197K)

Also got these. Am i scam yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-223554.png (1080x1920, 249K)

Might've paid a couple dollars extra

How do you like is and what's the link?

This shit hasn't moved for a couple days should i be worried

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-003538.png (1080x1920, 122K)

The minifig is based on the animated series, not the actual actor

Attached: download.png (225x225, 11K)

Ausfag here, absolutely fucking livid about the new GST they're implementing for imports. Fuck Turnbull, what kind of shit cunt would even vote liberal.
Fuck this shit if my next phone is going to have $50 gst tossed in top I'm going to lose my shit.

I'm just about fed up with these God damn liberals first they come in here and fuck up our NBN and now they're sticking their semi flaccid wrinkly old cocks into CSG. Just thinking about it is giving me diarrhea.

NOT HAPPY JAN!

Attached: Severe Mental Trauma.jpg (1892x1432, 650K)

can anyone recommend those mmcx bluetooth cables?

>a couple days

Attached: you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg (600x600, 46K)

I'm wondering the same thing. I ordered Tin T2s and I'm thinking of either buying a cable with a mic or a Bluetooth thing with a mic for it.

I placed the order about 2 weeks ago and i heard aliexpress delivers is about 2 weeks in Russia. I'm in Romania , how much more do i have to wait

I ordered some shoes from the adidas_official store on ebay and wrote in a wrong address, figured it out only after 9 hours after sending the money. How fucked am I? I tried cancelling the order, but it says it is too late, so only wrote a message to the seller. It says that it is FedEx shipment.

Any thoughts on what to do next?

Attached: 1518269845537.jpg (647x1149, 122K)

Will be traveling to china soon and need some power adapters for 120v only electronics, including some bathroom stuff. Any recommendations for small and cheap converters?