Dead memes thread

Dead memes thread

Attached: 3D printer.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

>0 replies
Poor user. Take a (You), my little friend. :)

it's just too much flippin work

I'm thinking in most cases you'd spend less time carving it out of wood or something instead of calibrating and debugging the damn thing.

3d printing is a fairly large industry with many applications mostly in the way of prosthetics

Carve me pic related

Genuine request desu, I'd love this case out of either wood or metal, but I can't imagine it not costing an outrageous amount

Attached: 1528088485634.png (731x719, 59K)

This is applicable though.

Once they're all set though, it's quite heavenly. If you think 3d printing is a pain in the ass, try setting up and calibrating a multi axis CNC for metal working.

I wonder when they will start printing container ships.

>He posts this after 9 minutes has passed

All memes are dead now that (((article 13))) has passed

They promised me pirateable cars.

not applicable in the US

Jow Forums hosted in US

All dank memes originate on Jow Forums

I don't see an issue here.

kek

I'm sure with enough time and resources, anything is possible.

It was never alive to begin with it

>All dank memes come to Jow Forums to die.
Fixed.

>Implying Jow Forums wasn't and isn't the catalyst for the most based memes as we know them.

Like any other Chan or site has anything on us.

>inb4 9fag
>inb4 plebbit

>imagine being so butthurt that when called a poorfag you report it because you cant afford a 3d printer
lmao

Attached: 1436408393470.png (215x285, 5K)

FDM is dum

3d printing has some interesting uses.

Attached: P_20180523_130436_vHDR_Auto.jpg (3928x2208, 1.47M)

3d printing has lots of great applications, it just died as a fad for normies and jobless tech faggots

Attached: 1529261703498.png (448x468, 194K)

We use this in materials science to develope complicated shaped ceramics , it has ita uses and somewhere down the line industry will be using it heavily, we will one day be able to make complicated shapes of metals that arent weak

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to use machines to create guns.

Still widely used for inexpensive prototyping.

What level of memey / newfaggery is this?

>can't even shoot your school before it breaks
useless

>Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_6622.jpg (364x450, 27K)

Still use it daily

3D printing is huge. Every manufacturing company has them nowadays.
Very popular on hobbyists too. If I had a workshop at my flat I'd get one too for sure.
I recently scetched something in Tilt Brush and had it printed at my work and it turned out amazingly.

>They promised me pirateable cars.
are you retarded?

the EU can't enforce anything.

I agree. Check this out.

Attached: output2.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

>are you retarded?
summerfag doesnt get the joke

nice

summer started today my dude, expect these sub room temperature iq comments for a while

>Every manufacturing company has them nowadays.
What kind of company are you thinking about? No one in my area uses them to my knowledge.

Has anyone printed titanium implants yet?

Rarjpeg way was cooler than messing with paint.
Also since when rarjpegs are banned here? It's been ages since i've used them last time.

Attached: 1247859108152.gif (135x101, 349K)

thx

bump

> 3d printer
> dead

Just stop buying shit DIY kits.

>replicator

can't print itself

The guy on /k who made it said he has put a few hundred rounds through it and it worked fine. Polymer lower receivers for AR15s are common enough now, on really budget guns. So 3d printing one is not a stretch.

And for those unfamiliar with US firearm laws, the receiver is the part that is legally considered the firearm, and thus subject to background checks & shipping restrictions. All the other parts can be purchased without any restrictions.

Attached: one1.gif (416x233, 2.78M)

>Has anyone printed titanium implants yet?
Probably not with standard 3d printers. I'd imagine a CNC would be in order for high grade implants containing titanium.

>sinkposting once wasn't enough

I want a 3d printer that can print disposable/recyclable plates/underwear/napkins/etc

>recyclable plates
Not a bad idea
>Underwear
>Napkins
I'm not sure this is practical. Top Yee

THAT GUY.
I keep trying to find that fucking guy on Jow Forums! I want to ask him for the model files he used! What printer did he use? What material did he print it with with? How much did it cost? I CAN NEVER FIND HIM.

medfag here. 3D printers are used to make models after the patient has been scanned with an MRI. That way the surgeon can get an idea of how the plate will line up with the jaw, etc. It's incredibly useful tech to us.

All the actual implants are still ceramic or titanium, and are not 3D printed.

>>They promised me pirateable cars.
>are you retarded?
They advertised that at the beginning of literally every bought DVD, reard.

Attached: 1525458575729.png (427x451, 10K)

"user, Is it me you're looking for?"

Top YEE not that user sorry. I just had to insert obligatory Lionel Ritchie line there