Executive on Linux

>executive on Linux
How believable is this?

Attached: br.jpg (512x288, 15K)

I'm on the board as well as c-suite and on linux

Why wouldn't it be believable? Dude started out a tech. I know what I do or use on my personal time does not always reflect what I do for a living.

>executable on Linux
How believable is this?

>How believable is this?
Not very, anyone on the board grew up on SunOS/Solaris and switched to macos like everyone else who used SunOS/Solaris.

so I see you're running away from your life's problems on an imageboard

Had to reverse image search to discover this was You have to go back

My CEO uses Linux and its a firm listed on the stock market of my country. But again it’s a tech company so..

Top Yee

>He litterally explains that he used to be a tech and that's why he's running Linux while he's an executive
Grow some ears yeah?

Attached: 1528253042037.png (684x983, 643K)

midly

It's still secondary though.

F500, no chance.

Executives are usually salesmen, accountants, lawyers or professional managers. These professions don't see the point in Linux and just want their computer 'to work'.

He was in line for CTO. He should at least know wtf they're running on.

You're the one who needs to go back, this scene has been a Jow Forums meme for a long time now.

You're right. I have to go back to the good chan.

You need to leave.

Not unbelievable at all.
The CEO for the data center I work at started the company years ago with his brother playing the part of Network Administrator, tech and CEO and built the company up from there.

To this day that dude still knows more than half the system admins he pays.

Maybe if the executive minored in cs and gained an appreciation for it?

> These professions don't see the point in Linux
You're wrong.

Yes, they're probably more "people skills" people than anything else - but trustworthiness is still an issue. And Linux runs their email client just fine.

He never said he didn't use anything else.

>email
They need Powerpoint too for their presentations.

If they aren't going to use PC, they'll use a Mac.

>They need Powerpoint too for their presentations.
Libreoffice supports the exact same keys and even their presenter mouse thing; it's not an issue.

Never mind it's often [or even usually? IDK] not THEIR laptop that is used for the presentation.

Obviously they are only half-done writing that confidential email and so on.

They'll likely have some other laptop for the presentation & they don't care which it is as long as it can receive their email with the presentation if necessary.

>the good chan
Is that how you guys call reddit nowadays? Fine then.

Well technically KDE runs on Windows. It's evil and masochistic and probly deprecated but well..... Wellick.

>impress
Garbage. Use LaTeX beamer instead

Maybe the CEO of Red Hat.

>both on gnome
>both are clinically insane
I see a pattern here.

>macos superior meme
quit talking bullshit. i'd rather chop off my fingers and feed them to a cat than get on fagOS.

Attached: 12313.jpg (320x417, 38K)

I've worked under three CTOs, they all used Linux. Maybe not the rest of the C-suite, but CTOs and CIOs are pretty common.

Attached: 1492893917210.jpg (600x400, 55K)

These trips lie, only he uses gnome his boss uses KDE.

KEK, it's another
>Jow Forums does not know the real world
episode

Attached: tenor.png (480x270, 45K)

I'm what?

Attached: 1527830012402.png (322x328, 113K)

Found the worthless wageslave.

>thinks only .exe files are executable
wintoddlers are so stupid

ELF binaries?

lmao he doesn't know com files

Attached: 1515976338956.jpg (783x800, 180K)

kek

Attached: 1527830241080.png (387x344, 110K)

>implying

t. BTFO'd gnome cuck

My boss uses desktop Linux and supposedly he's next in line for CEO.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1529685259513.jpg (670x431, 52K)

Suck a bag of dicks

Very much.
This is the case for me.

I want to rub .ELF ears

first thing that popped in my mind was
> NT executive
mebbe linux learned a thing or two from ms

Attached: 6321553.jpg (959x878, 99K)

That's why you're small potatoes.

What is global rule 3?
What is global rule 13?

your lemonade stand doesn't count as a company user

>Muh Office
>Muh legacy programs
God, they are obtuse.

He's clearly a one man startup
Just trying to get his seed money to disrupt the status quo and democratise gamification

No, richard

Attached: 1510559329557.jpg (806x938, 337K)

>I have to go back to the good chan.
stop following links on leddit believing you are discovering the internet and get the fuck out of here retard, nobody cares for your kind

he will lose against the faggot that uses macos, has an active social network profile and likes to suck cocks in the showers after playing golf