Malware Remover?

Hey Jow Forums,

I am wondering what is the good free malware remover now-a-days? I need to help a boomer, but I dont get malware.

Attached: 1524619932285.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Install GNU/Linux.

Just tell them to get a Mac and free yourself forever from tech support.

boomers cant use it, but nice quads

You don't need one.

Literally sticky

Attached: sniffing_position.jpg (259x194, 8K)

sauce

Install TempleOS

help niggers

>remover
MBAM has been pretty good in my experience. Obviously the best thing to do is to not get it in the first place. I'd recommend setting this "boomer" up with ublock origin and some antivirus (avast was decent back when I used an AV).

>I need to help a boomer,
Is this the new "I need it to help a friend" ?

Anyway, malwarebytes antimalware.

>I need to help a boomer, but I dont get malware.
cringe

what faggit? i dont

thanks lad

Norton antivirus or mcfee pretty much fix all that shit or if you're anti american just buy kaspersky also works great.
Now stop asking stupid questions like these, everyone knows what an antivirus is and where to find it.

im not asking for antivirus boomer, learn to fucking read

You're still asking for help, so spare us your insecure "asking for a friend but unironically" insecurity. Also
>help niggers
go back to /b/.

malware is just another nickname for virus stop being a brainlet and get norton and stop making these threads.

If you think this is true, you've never done this.

depends. If they only do things that Applel wants you to do it's super easy.
As soon as they want to do something else though it's impossible to figure out.

windows defender

Hitman
checks for mining scripts. gf's pc in the den sounded like a jet engine (she torrents and uses shady streaming sites). Hitman found FIVE mining scripts. got rid of them. PC is now silent

I got infected in my w7 partition some months ago and i used mbam and found nothing, used superantispyware and nothing.
So i downloaded and installed kasperky and it found and deleted the shit.

>roguekiller
>hitman
>tsskiller
>jrt
>mbam/cc
kinda went to shit recently but not terrible
>reinstall