Install Linux

>install Linux
>install steam
>the only fighting game that can be played natively is Skullgirls (combo the game)
Well fuck. What do I do now.

Attached: 94FE3DE6-3B7A-4B25-BE03-53D24FC988B1.jpg (442x458, 40K)

Install Windows 10.

Attached: 1528225700115.jpg (747x720, 232K)

Obtain better taste in games

Obtain emulators
Get WINE
Get DXVK

KVM and hpu pass through

gpu passthrough always seemed complicated as fuck with specific requirements

You play Skullgirls.

Attached: consider the following meteora.png (1000x700, 357K)

play runescape

>Obtain emulators
Wine Is Not an Emulator

Quit gaming and instead use your time more productively. You can learn the *nix ecosystem, another language, an instrument, ANYTHING is better than wasting your time on games!

>falling for freetard meme

>need wine or dxvk to play windows gaymes
Just install windows, fucking retard!

>Quit gaming and instead use your time more productively. You can learn the *nix ecosystem, another language, an instrument, ANYTHING is better than wasting your time on games!
This. Modern video games is full of bullshit scams to empty your wallet as fast as possible while leaving you with half-finished garbage.

Attached: denuvo.png (686x710, 375K)

Stop playing games like a child.

another quality post, thanks Bruce

>just install more botnet bullshit retard!

lol'd. combine this with the literal "redshell" spyware recently and the fact that Steam anti cheat is some memory scanning shit, gaming is just fucking spyware bullshit.

no and no
just a second cheap gpu and a bit of google

>stop having fun and do work in your spare time
sod off

When you install Linux you're supposed to fight the system, not a video game

HURR DURR the only options are obviously new games!!! There's not an entire catalog of titles for over 20 different systems that can be emulated practically risk free or anything...

Third Strike on Fightcade

install gentoo

>there are fighting games on consoles
>consoles can be emulated

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

1. Install windows 7 in a virtual machine.
2. ???
3. profit.

meant

You use fightcade.

Why can't you cucks dual boot. It literally takes 15 seconds for computers to boot these days. set your games in the startup folder and use Linux when you want to be productive

oh wait
>Linux users
>productive

>he says while wasting his time on an anonymous imageboard

Dual booting can break your partitions.

Install a Dreamcast emulator and play MvC2

Because GPU Passthrough makes me feel like a l33t h4x0r

Wasn't SFV meant to come out on GNU/Linux?

install an emulator or virtual machine and play literally any game a decade or older

also stop playing video games what are you 14

Fuck off MS shill

> he hasn't played Lethal League

Quit being a faggot OP.

>I don't agree with a post.
>must be a shill.

Attached: 1362472842832.jpg (340x503, 41K)

Well i made the cuck comment, I cant find any info on it damaging anything. Unless he means if you go full retard and install it wrong?

go back to /v/

I think he meant that installing tho OS can mess grub/MBR. Don't know if its still the case.

First post best post

Get a PS4 and playing Dragon Ball FighterZ

Install PlayOnLinux > install steam on it > play windows games
Install PSX, PS2 and PSP emulators > play the good fighting games

Last time I tried running runelite on a Linux distro it could only display the top left portion of the screen. In fact, it showed like 6 instances of that across the entire client. I'll just stay on rs mobile when I'm not on windows

Attached: 1527575906339.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Do and also install mednafen. Get all the Street Fighter, KoF, Tekken and Virtua Fighter games to you hearts content. Play good fighting games

what are some interesting eroge that run well on linux?

installing windows just moves the first boot option from grub to windows boot manager

>fighting games
MAME and a bunch of NEOGEO and CPS2 games is all you'll ever need

>2018
still using mbr

fighting games autists mist be gassed

>fighting game
define this "fighting" that which you speak.
Civilization V has fighting, no? Of what do you say for Bioshock Infinite? And yet what is to be of said for Borderlands 2? Of Rust? Perhaps Rise of the Tomb Raider? When memes end, I end.

nobody needs directx12

you can play that on a ps2

T E K K E N

I D I O T

N O U

P E N I S

>muuhhh botnet
Grow up, manchild.

same, i just wanna play tekken

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1529684719613.jpg (712x562, 36K)

Get PPSSPP and find the PSP version of the game. Load the ISO and play.

>Linux
>Games

pick one