Buy a Ryzen 2600x they said, It's finally better than Intel they said it's no longer a god damn furnace they said

Buy a Ryzen 2600x they said, It's finally better than Intel they said it's no longer a god damn furnace they said.
>Tfw fell for the Ryzen meme, should've gotten myself an i5-8400 but no you god damn fags gotta shill for a shitty system just for the lolz, a god damn 75-80c under normal cpu use(World of Warcraft) this shit never happened with my old shitty i5-6500 with it'sshitty Intel stock cooler.
>But muh extra threads and cores
Once a furnace always a furnace, there isnanreason Intel will always be on top.

Attached: 11157-ryzen-7-pib-left-facing-1260x709.png (1260x709, 399K)

maybe try not being a dumb nigger

@66448340
This is lazy shit you fucking slacker
No (You) for you

Enjoy your constant vulnerabilities

Attached: behindthispost.jpg (491x491, 42K)

@66448340
Nice shill post.
Added what you could expect in option field.
Have a nice day. NO (You) for you

>@

Attached: what.jpg (700x711, 229K)

Oh looks Amdtards are at it again defending this shitty company, at least have the balls to admit that it has furnace level temperatures instead of continuously shilling like the little bitches you really are.

Kek, my shit stays at 29C idle
rarely goes above 55C uner load

Attached: Intel_tears.png (1066x600, 573K)

>a god damn 75-80c under normal cpu use(World of Warcraft)
Literally impossible, you either fucked up the thermal paste or you're lying!

How? What the hell am Idoing wrong for it to be a fucking lava mqchine
Why the hell would I post here lying about it instead of being happy about my new system? I just want it not be a damn volcano.

OP fucked up thermal paste and/or cooler.

>user error: the post

Well he's got a point that you might have fucked up applying your thermal paste
Are you over clocking? What's your CPU Cooler?

You could have applied too little or applied with with air pockets and could also not have mounted the cooler with enough pressure.

A thread died for this.

>when retards think their speccy temp reads for AMD CPUs are accurate

Never ending story.

Post your ryzen master screenshot, show us your idle temps

Newer cpus generate more heat. All of the Intel chips generate 3 times as much as any ryzen product and they have TIM which must be removed by way of delidding the cpu unless you want to have throttling all the time.

With that said the only way to get Temps this high is if you have extremely shitty airflow or have otherwise fucked up your build badly. I run a 1700x at 3.8 Ghz hard OC and it never gets hotter than 47 at max.

You have fucked up somehow and are now blaming the cpu. Fix your shit. Also stock coolers fucking suck for both major companies.

I tried to tell you all the 8400 is better for gaming but pcgb is so full of shills why bother.

quality shill

Stop trying to be smart, the fact that I am using Ryzen Master software and the Computer is actually so hot I can even touch it proves the contrary.
A computer shop reapplied thermal paste when I went back the bios update but I do remember them having an adequate amount of thermal paste, the cooler is also thightened as much as possible. I not using Precision boost but Clock performance boost which came enabled by default
Word.
Look at all this shills trying to blame it on me when literally this shit never EVER happened before and I have been building computers for years but yeah sureit my fault AMD can design good chips.

This brings me memories of retards and their magical 15°C FXs

It's not. Covfefe lake is a terrible security disaster of a product.

The fucking CEO of Intel got fucking got macking on thots this after he sold all his stock right before the world learned about spectre and that Intel had known they had a problem for ten years and done nothing.

And as if this is all not bad enough then you have computex 2018 to top it off.

Nobody should be buying Intel products right now. It's just a waste of money there is nothing more to it than that. When or if Intel improves and actually starts to have superior products again then you have a reason to buy Intel. I suspect it will take Alot mor firings and several years for that to happen especially since AMD will be the first to 7 nm by miles.

Tldr shill harder faggot

Look, everyone but you has good temps with Ryzen, so yes it's a problem on your end.

this minus the racism

Never take advice from Jow Forums. Sorry you got memed

>a computer shop.

You fucked up bad bad baaaaad.

Take the fucking thing apart rebuild it yourself. Pro tip: It's beginning to sound like this is a pre built or you have a shit case. If you do ditch the case stick your shit in a proper case with good front panel airflow there are quite a few budget cases that have great front panel flow phanteks is a great place to start.

Stop blaming other shit for something you clearly did. Also why the fuck would you let a third party touch your shit nigga that's retarded.

Sure thing until you google "Ryzen high temperature" and you get countless people experiencing the same issue and even worse. But no it's my fault I didn't shut off 4 cores and undervolt my cpu while putting it inside my freezer, right?

>A computer shop reapplied thermal paste when I went back the bios update but I do remember them having an adequate amount of thermal paste,
How would you remember? Where you right there when they applied it? Did they do it right in front of you?
>the cooler is also thightened as much as possible.
That's not what I asked, I asked what CPU cooler do you use?

Brian please
my FX Bulldozer doesn't go above 64c under load

Attached: 1447161347847.jpg (1846x1923, 607K)

Are you fuxking retarded? I had a god damn intel system on this same case and I've never had an issue with over heating I only went back to the shop because I needed them to update my bios or do you want me to shill another 100 dollars just to update it myself at home? Have reading comprehensionfunny how airclow isnthe issue when my old system never had such issue.
Yes I was literally right there watching him apply it half a meter away from my face, And I am using a stock cooler which came with the 2600x.

Running on the stock cooler, haven't reapplied paste in 6 months and my case doesn't have great airflow (only two generic fans, one intake and one exhaust) and under normal loads it doesn't get past 50C here. I can get it up to 75ish with Prime95.
It's a 1600 though.

>And I am using a stock cooler which came with the 2600x.
oh ou, delid this

1. Get a better cooler
2. Never trust someone else to do what you damn well know you can do, if you don't then learn up and take that shit apart because I don't trust this shop you took it to, I use Antec 7, not even the best shit, and my temps are low as fuck with an H80i v1

>buying faildozer

Attached: 1518232842071.jpg (207x244, 9K)

>A computer shop reapplied thermal paste
hahaha, they probably applied those $1 chink cum paste

Here is a picture that might help you guys figure out my problem.
This is idle speed

Attached: IMG_20180622_055017.jpg (3968x2976, 3.87M)

>unironically defending Bulldozer
Now that's what I call brainwashing

Attached: windies10.png (277x299, 21K)

they probably realized OP is a straight up stupid retard and didn't bother to put any paste on at all

Virigin brian is fire and likely to be replaced by a chad

>1.4125V

Run cinebench, I wanna see how high this gets under load

It's on auto what the hell do you want me to do?
Sure gimme a sec

>using speccy

BS! 1700x fag here, I get 69c under stress test @ 3.9 GHz all cores. Having said that though, AMD is cooler than Intel these days, I'll give you that...

I've got a 2700x running at around the same temperature. Don't know what it is under load.

AMD coolers are fine, retard. Not the best, but surpass Intel.

there you go.

Attached: hgjghjhgj.jpg (774x522, 59K)

this is a lie any default cooler is cancer always pay more for a better one

>posting temps without saying case and fan config as well as ambient temps
brainlet thread

Attached: 1469190061342.jpg (497x544, 32K)

What is you ambient temperature? Is your room at fucking 37

>1.4125V

fix your bios dude

Attached: cooldozer.png (415x408, 50K)

Jesus

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (500x700, 65K)

Bait, wraith is better than any sub 50$ heatsink.

I am running the latest Bios provided by Gigabyte.
Also just put everything on manual and ran Cinebench again and got better Temps. what's the next step?

>6 core FX
yoy sure hate yourself don't you

What case do you have, what's your fan setup?

Sorry forgot pic.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1469x764, 155K)

not bait and im on about the fx coolers i dont have ryzen but the fx cooler is the worst always maxing out and always at high temps but a £40 watercooler and its always on 30 degrees or below on idle and 40 to 50 on max load

I'm waiting for Zen 2
I dont play gayems, also DDR4 expensive
can't wait to get a new Ryzen

Just a generic case with only 1 rear case fan, I know it's not the ideal set upbut I've never had this problem when I was running an i5-6500

>Playing league in a room with a space heater in the middle of summer
>2600x is at 45c

You're doing something wrong, before you blame the company check to see if you've fucked something up

Because you weren't over clocking the i5 dummy, also I bet they fucked your thermal paste
Get some decent stuff, take it apart, clean it off, and reapply the new thermal paste
Take care when you're applying it, don't slap it on like some monkey brick layer

Post setup, post BIOS options. Your CPU is pushing way higher voltages than you need to run a 2600X at 3.825GHz and 4.15GHz. 1.35V is all that is necessary for a all-core boost to 4.1GHz. Are you on balanced power plan or high performance in Windows?

>and I have been building computers for years
>A computer shop reapplied thermal paste when I went back the bios update

o k user

why would you have a space heater running in the middle of summer, retard?

>@
you have to go back

OP is full of shit, he said he's been building PCs for years, yet he took his OC to a repair shop and let some filthy monkey work on his toaster

>1 rear case fan
>stock CPU cooler
>"generic case"
>got the thermal paste applied for him at a shop

Holy fuck, don't tell me you're trying to OC too

Op meant he changed his gfx card a couple of year agp

I like it hot, it's comfy

20c offset.

>1.4125v
You truly are retarded

>my 6c12t cpu runs hotter than a 4c thinkpad cpu
Just

Yep, supposedly he's been building "for years"

1.4v is overkill. never use auto voltage setting. change to manual, decrease in 0.1v increments until its unstable under load. increase by 0.1v and leave it there.

2600x with stock AMD cooller
Gigabyte AX370M-DS3H
GTX 1080,
I am running the latest Bios provided for this motherboard, GImme sec I'll take off the Cooler and recheck everything and post some pictures.

Are you retarded or just lack comprehension? I went back there because I needed a Bios update for my motherboard building computers for years doesn't magically grant me access to all CPUs in the world.

Yeah let's blame it on everything that never affected my old system, right?

2600x doesn't have this issue or feature.
You mother should've had an abortion you truly are stupid.
I switched to manual, I am running it at 1.1875V 3.6 HGz and I get 65c running Cinebench.

>single fan
I fucking knew it

>1 rear case fan
>stock CPU cooler
>"generic case"
Please do kil u r self, though. I too use a generic case with the stock Intel cooler and zero case fans but two passively cooled video cards, and my CPU temps are perfectly fine. I used to believe in the dogmas you hold and used tons of case fans, but I took them off one by one over the years without seeing any difference until I had none left.

Not overclocking, though.

>Gigabyte AX370M-DS3H

that's a shitty mobo desu

Attached: 1527866431035.png (753x858, 936K)

>Yeah let's blame it on everything that never affected my old system, right?
>still comparing a 2600X to a low end power efficient cpu
This is why normies pretending to be technologically well informed need to be purged from this board.

I bet they used some shit paste, what did the monkey look like that applied it? considering you were a half a meter away

>Yeah let's blame it on everything that never affected my old system, right?

y o u
d i d
s o m e t h i n g
w r o n g

If you don't want to fix the mistake you've made and will just leave it as is then fix the things I mentioned

Should be enough

If the case was perfectly sealed

Are you running a 2600x with shitty thermal paste though? I'd imagine that coupled with poor airflow would be killer

Attached: D8429DC1-C17C-4660-99B0-D34AF748485C.jpg (360x360, 31K)

You were half meter away from an American? In eurostan? And you let him touch your PC?
HARAM

blonde long haired Russian with tatts
I am taking off the CPU cooler and posting pictures of the applied thermal paste

OP, the PC shop fucked your thermal paste. Get some decent one and apply yourself.

>Are you running a 2600x with shitty thermal paste though?
No, an i5 2400, which however has the same TDP. But I don't use shitty thermal paste.

>Russian with tatts
Found your problem

Attached: IMG_20180622_063900.jpg (2448x3264, 1.8M)

Attached: IMG_20180622_063937.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Dear god

For fucks sake, you actually need help. Building computers for years my ass

THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-21-23-41-31.jpg (915x1227, 620K)

it doesn't look so good mate

Attached: 1374289251862.jpg (200x200, 48K)