Best MP3 player?

I've had to put up with iTunes shit for a year now. I appreciate the aesthetics but after having to edit a metric fuckton of metadata only now do I realize how damn near unusable the software is.

What should I invest in next? I want similar shape/size to the iPod, also something a little more durable this time around. Software is a big thing. I want drag and drop, simple simple simple. Something proven to work. Not looking to spend >$100

Pic related, the one on the left is a decade old and the one on the right is literally shitting itself. It's swapping artist names when I transfer them and not showing 90% of my artwork. The software is largely to blame

Attached: 20180621_225546.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Shanling M0

100 bucks. DSD 128 - PCM 32 /384 - ESS DAC

LDAC and APT-X HD bluetooth codecs

ITS FUCKING INSANE

Attached: m0_gif.gif (1000x562, 268K)

Chinks once again prove they can't into UIs.

Benjie T6.

Cheap rectangle with hardware buttons and rockbox support that can use up to 256GB microSDs.

Zune HD

Ur phone

>
What is the size capacity of one of these?

MicroSD

use a Android phone you fucking retard.

iPod Mini. Rockbox it and swap the HDD for an SD card

I have one of these, it's excellent until you need to interact with it in any way, shape or form. My Sansa e280 had a much better interface.

fucking idiot faggot, he wants something small, dedicated player, more space, durable, and cheap, link an android phone sub 5" screen, made with plastic, with an sd card reader or above 30gb internal storage, fucking retard

what op really needs to do is more research to realize that you don't need iTunes to put music on an iPod, not to mention the fact that you can install a 128gb SSD into the iPod classic not only expanding the storage but replacing the slow and failing hdds they come with, makes them probably the comfiest MP3 player aside from the fiio which are getting pretty expensive for the good ones

>link an android phone sub 5" screen, made with plastic, with an sd card reader or above 30gb internal storage
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

>320mb internal storage
>can't even play FLAC
>old as fuck, probably have to resort to 2nd hand market

Hey, I was merely posting an Android phone that fits the listed requirements.

it doesn't though. Internal storage isn't adequate.
Also phones have problems with EMI from the cellular and BT radio, even if you turn those functions off. They also tend to have noise leakage when charging, especially cheaper and older models. MP3 players are generally specifically designed to avoid creating their own audio interference, though those problems are present in extremely cheap PMPs too.

rockbox on a Classic is god-tier but I don't think it supports OP's iPods. OP could get an AGPTek Rocker, the Rockbox port for that is excellent. In a pinch, the current-gen Sandisk Clip series is quite good, though iirc they no longer have microsd-expandable memory or support RB.

>with an sd card reader or above 30gb internal storage
It has a microSD card reader

A nokia flip phone.

Best DAP. I've only used mine as a BT receiver and USB DAC but hell, each of those can cost more than what the m0 does.

>no longer has expandable memory
why?
Sandisk makes SD cards. It makes no sense if they actually want to jew us. If they really did, tjey would have the ROM be exclusively used by the OS and make it mandatory to use a μSD card. At least with that, we have an option on how much we can expand the storage.

Yeah not bad actually, though it does have a glass screen it's probably the best you could do for using an android phone because of the size and microSD support, the Xperia line is my personal favorite smartphones, especially the Z series, but it doesn't change the fact that using an android phone as a dedicated MP3 is a shit recommendation compared to other options