INTEL CEO RESIGNS!!!

anandtech.com/show/13005/intels-brian-krzanich-resigns

Press "S" to spit on grave

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1515755137791.png (484x682, 1.89M)

Oh wow, this threads sure does stand out from the other 15.

Nisssse.

Jay Gerrick retired when he couldn't throw lightning from the speed force to the blue nuke with Barry and Jesse

S

I searched "intel" and zero results came up on Jow Forums
i searched "brian" and zero results came up on Jow Forums

We all knew that they were going to get rid of him sooner or later, we just didn't know what reason they would use to do it with.

It's weird how nobody's talking about it.

Attached: 1520558299296.png (640x640, 708K)

>spit on grave
y tho?

Oh, it's true. I was here earlier and there were some 15 threads about it.
Keep up the good work then.

Attached: intel_collage.jpg (9999x9999, 3.87M)

Gonna need more rope!

Attached: intlel suicide.png (662x3766, 1.64M)

What is this timeline holy heck

And this what happens when you employ marketers instead of engineers.
You can only get away with rubbishing the opposition for so long against a stalled product line.

shut talk

Attached: 1496082993479.png (653x726, 84K)

please delete this comment.

JUST

Oh boy, we're in for some shitty news in a couple months. Anyone guess a new exploit is gonna come out?

Kek, I was thinking the same thing.
Maybe Intel have learnt from all this, that grubby marketing tactics can only get you by for so long before it all comes out in the wash. Maybe they will invest in product improvement instead of attempting to sully the name of the opposition... Or maybe they'll just stick true to form and keep paying off third party companies to spread fake news to keep their investors from jumping overboard.

>AMDrones celebrating his resignation
You should all be fucking devastated, that means Intel took their head out of their ass and are getting someone who isn't going to fuck up (as much) as this guy.

If you really wanted Intel dead, you would have begged for him to stay at the head of Intel for another year or so (like I was) to really do damage.

Intel has at least 4 years before they can properly fire back, and all the while AMD is going to be putting out hardware they're going to be extremely pressed to match.

>itanium

thanks Bloomberg

Attached: JUSTED.png (588x682, 306K)

I still chuckle when I read that headline

I don't want them dead, I just want them to stop stagnating and start innovating again.

>Intel's Brian Krzanich is forced out as CEO after 'consensual relationship' with employee
>Intel's code of conduct: screw the consumer, not each other

Who the mastermind behind this...

Attached: killer.png (255x345, 105K)

w-wait for 10nm 6ghz cpus

>intel's next uarch won't assure backwards compatibility with other x86 applications
HE'S THE ULTIMATE MASTERMIND OF CRASHING INTEL

probably cuz it's old fucking news and nobody cares anymore

s

That rumor has been around way before he joined Intlel.

>What is that Marissa Mayer doing these days?
I think she deserves another chance.
> Me too, and it will score us diversity points.
I think she hot so she's got my vote

that "employee" was all of the intel fanbois on here that shilled 4 free. He fucked them gud

>yeah, you breath watch out. Intel is back in the game with twice the ebin pipelines and house fires
>couldn't even complete 10 nm
>AMD working on 7nm

Neah, Incel will never recover again

>10nm for 2020

Convenient timing after they got caught lying about having a 28 core cpu clocked at 5GHz. Not falling for those jewish tricks, but I'm sure everyone at Jow Forums is.

Nah, it is from his recent interview which is basically admitted that AMD is going to group juicy enterprise/SMB marketshare in the next few years.

That was the final straw for Intel's shareholders. They use the "affair" as the official ax to minimize damage from his outing.

>They use the "affair" as the official ax to minimize damage from his outing.
Pretty much, he not only resigned as the CEO of Intel but he also left all the other chairs he was sitting on(which wouldn't be affected because he dipped his pen into the company ink).
They gave him the boot, I wouldn't be surprised if a few others leave Intel in the coming weeks, people Brian put in place.

But will the poo be purged?

Do you think it was because he was scared of the Ryzen meme?

If we go by the last 3 times, they will.
But it will require some sub team in a weird country to come up with the solution, and then 3-4 years of intel doing pic related and trying to make the core architecture still work somehow.

Attached: sit ups push ups and plenty juice.gif (360x267, 927K)

did 5GHz with chiller broke the camel's back?

No, the shareholders probably had enough and this "relationship" bullshit was used to get rid of him.
Similar to Al Capone getting slammered for tax evasion, but less severe.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-13 Garry Newman on Twitter.jpg (640x578, 36K)

I want both companies to flourish, and AMD to get like half of the market share

>Picture
Do people not uncheck all the crap from the nvidia driver installer?

Intel humanoids on suicide watch
S

Attached: 1528836514161.jpg (260x194, 5K)

HAHAHA Epic

Attached: JUST.png (588x682, 276K)

SSX

It's the best for humanity as a whole if Intel dissolves, less bribes and propaganda.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1501591438228.jpg (218x250, 7K)

toppest of keks

So then AMD can become king kike instead of intel?

Apple takes Intel's place

>it's real
Fuck me

AMDrones bitch at Intel for being kikes...but they want AMD to become the king kike.

AMDrones actually believe that AMD won't stoop to the level of Intel's kikery if they were in the same position.

AMDrones are fucking retards.

Can someone explain the JUST meme to me? I've seen it a whole bunch, but I don't know the lore.

It comes from a pic of a lawyer who had a hair cut on an advertisement that looked like shit (see the hair that gets Photoshoped on all of the JUST memes) the meme was he goes to the hairdresser and gets asked what he wants and he says "just fuck my shit up" because the hair cut is absolutely shit. It's been shortened to JUST
Ph poster.

The old Jow Forums game is to press S (or .), hold your breath as long as you can then press enter with your head when you fall on your keyboard.

If anything this is bad news for AMD

The longer this guy remains as CEO the better for AMD

Now the next guy in charge won't fuck up as much because shareholders are shook and want tangible results short and long term

AMD is showing no signs of this and they would probably have to hire someone to fuck customers as creatively as Intel. At the moment AMD is and continues to be the better and more ethical choice of the two. Maybe they would attack some new player on the field that is trying to get bigger but that's still speculation. They are creating brand awareness by trying to be the good guys and it would ruin their public image.

At this point everyone knows Intel is horrible and they would have to do a lot of work to get the bad guy stamp off their forehead. Microsoft has done a similar thing by adopting and helping Linux after saying Linux is cancer. They also had to change the public face of the company while at it. Maybe Intel is starting a similar image polishing project right now.

>lurk moar

JUST
U
S
T

S S S S S S S S S S S S

whatever happened to the intel fanboys?
why are you guys hiding?

They never existed in the first place. Fanboyism is in Jow Forums's mind.

>he says while posting in the Jow Forums - Consumer Technology and Shilling board
right, it wasn't fanboys, it was paid marketing people

roight

All sex is rape, jail him!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Intlels BTFO

Attached: 1525358889340.jpg (648x524, 58K)

I've never understood why it's being related specifically to Krzanich, however.

>POO ON JEW

Attached: raja.jpg (300x168, 11K)

AMD:
>gave us Athlon saving us from P4 shitshow
>gave us AMD64 saving us from itanium shitshow
>gave us consumer SMP
>gave us free GPU drivers
>doesn't suffer from MELTDOWN, doesn't allow passwordless remote login to ME

I will never buy Intel.

It's generally used to refer to someone who fucked up

Of course. Doing otherwise would amount to openly admitting they fucked up.

>the company said krzanich had a past consensual relationship with an employee
so what's the problem with that?

Attached: 1526160828328.jpg (480x480, 26K)

The poor guy must feel like a spectre of his formal self. I just hope he isn't having a meltdown right now.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Nothing they just needed an excuse to kick him out

Post nose or GTFO

conduct codes in corporations exist to get rid of undesirables by throwing dirt that's applicable to just about everyone without causing too much of a ruckus among everyone else
in the case of Mr Krzanich it's probably intended to both get rid of an incompetent CEO and not rile up investors over the firing of a CEO (easier to admit he broke a code of conduct than to say all of his strategy for the past years has been a disaster)

>and not rile up investors over the firing of a CEO
I really think it should be obvious to anyone that the illicit-affair thing is just a pretext.

why would they even bother fabricating some reason to get rid of him? Are investors that stupid?

Yes, his face is now associated with the meltdown/spectre things so he lost credibility.

Jus think. We could have had 8 cores on the desktop years ago if not for these kikes.

Attached: MxS0sktKSxrHI2BlsW8fEKBPSeNjABKpe-Y_VOI3tcg.jpg (640x640, 93K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1529055944213.gif (500x658, 943K)

Attached: 4f91612559e3b287083f6136e313d7f784d3307a992e785b5882ddeb12c3f042.gif (500x281, 2.61M)

Over-shilling has made the public hate Intel even more, shit backfired on their dumb asses.

But muh drawcalls

Attached: images.png (188x268, 9K)

>why would they even bother fabricating some reason to get rid of him?

They can't really come out and say he was insider-trading

Attached: IMG_20180621_220854.jpg (1080x1348, 313K)

Here is your reddit gold.

>past consensual relationship
>JAIL HIM
lol what the fuck

>Fuck me
My name isn't Brian.

>so what's the problem with that?
Nothing, in itself. Only problem is that they needed an excuse to fire him without painting the company in a bad light.

If they say he performed poorly as CEO, when stock rose 120% under him as CEO, it implies the stock should drop back in half.
Instead they say he had a relationship with an employee ((((a long time ago)))) and they get to fire him without admitting the company is going down the shitter.

fuck off carlos

>anandtech
Why do people keep posting this website here.

>be brian
>is worth 100 million
>gets literally fired by the chairman of the board
>looses 50 million due to some sort of contractual obligation with intel stock that intel is now just keeping
>is married and unless his wife forgives him hes prob going to divorce court
>hes going to loose the rest of his money in divorce court
Wow i actually think brian literally ruined his life for fucking real

Attached: lol.png (1000x1000, 1.24M)

Spending those 300 million on "diversity" sure paid off.

>anandtech doesn't count!

Thats another one to add to the list.